Has anyone met/know any influencers in real life?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a well known interiors blogger, she rubs a lot of people up the wrong the way but it’s actually quite nice once you get past the ‘wow look at what I’ve got’ always takes the time to reply to messages etc.

Reactions: 3
I've known katiescurveycloset since I was about 10 and she is just the salt of the earth! So down to earth and exactly how she is on Instagram is how she is in real life.

Reactions: 9
I knew Clemmie when I was a teenager, we both were dating guys that were in the same band. I've not seen her for about 10 years though. I genuinely have nothing bad to say about her, she was fun! I have been following the whole story (yeah THAT one) with morbid interest and I have to say I find the whole world of instacelebs so insidious and detrimental for mental health.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This was an interesting thread, I’m trying to bump it in the hope more people will post. Boringly I’ve not got anything interesting to add 😂😭

Reactions: 6
I'm a small london/ lifestyle influencer and I have met a few of the big influencers out and about or at events. Most are absolutely lovely, really good, sweet, lovely people. One very big one I met and we were both trying to get a pic at the same place. She was a total cow!

I'm a small london/ lifestyle influencer and I have met a few of the big influencers out and about or at events. Most are absolutely lovely, really good, sweet, lovely people. One very big one I met and we were both trying to get a pic at the same place. She was a total cow!
Clues please...

Reactions: 1
Was it at the Peggys cake cafe with all the flowers 😂 that’s one place I never need to go because every influencer and their dog (literally) pose
outside and spam the gram.

Was it at the Peggys cake cafe with all the flowers 😂 that’s one place I never need to go because every influencer and their dog (literally) pose
outside and spam the gram.
It was at the ivy in Chelsea just before we went to Peggy porschens 😂😂 the cakes ain't all that either

• Haha
Clues please...
I can say that Bei Bei Wei,,Ticija and Kelsey in London are some of the sweetest, loveliest people you will meet. They are so normal and happy. The other would be along the same vein as Ticija or Kelsey

I can say that Bei Bei Wei,,Ticija and Kelsey in London are some of the sweetest, loveliest people you will meet. They are so normal and happy. The other would be along the same vein as Ticija or Kelsey
The blonde flamingo too...she is so so lovely and sweet! They all seem like normal girls who are having a blast doing what they are doing

I went to an event once with some micro influencers and it was sickly, literally having conversations with people as they were storying every single second, I had my son with me and we got the train to London for it, it was such a long day and absolutely crap. Never again I decided, the stench of desperation coming from these women was insane.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I went to an event once with some micro influencers and it was sickly, literally having conversations with people as they were storying every single second, I had my son with me and we got the train to London for it, it was such a long day and absolutely crap. Never again I decided, the stench of desperation coming from these women was insane.
😂😂😂😂 I wonder was I one... nah, I can't be dealing with all the stories one after another and the 1000000 photos at events, just bloody enjoy it, get the content that is required and stop crawling up everyone's arses

Reactions: 2
Does it make you an influencer if you've promoted one of those daniel wellington watches? anyways I've been good friends for a long time with a girl who has around 50k followers on insta had a short film hit more then 20mil views on youtube and works in social media marketing. Her fame hasn't changed her.

• Haha
Ooh who is it? Ive not seen anyone pedalling those watches for a while actually, clearly I’m not following the right people 😂

The blonde flamingo too...she is so so lovely and sweet! They all seem like normal girls who are having a blast doing what they are doing
I have 0 clue who you are talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Friend of a friend went to school with Gobby. Said she made around 2k per advert and this was around 4/5 years ago.

• Wow
  • Haha
I've had interactions with Lily Pebbles twice in my line of work (don't want to say what I do for confidentiality reasons but it's in the healthcare field) this was about 3/4 years ago.

Both times she was complaining/moaning about something very insignificant, this won't surprise anyone who's aware of her content though, that's literally her in a nutshell!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20