Has anyone met/know any influencers in real life?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I worked with an up and coming instamum, she was ruthless and would step on anyone to get to where to she wanted to be.

I don’t agree with how much she sells her kids, especially one with SEN who never looks happy with being photographed constantly.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Not me but my friend met Louise Pentland on her recent centre parcs trip in the swimming pool. Said she watched her vlogs, felt really embarrassed and swam away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Obviously can’t say exactly who because it’s a small
Group chat (15-20 influencers)
I’m thinking of leaving it because they’re just so nasty
Slagging off other influencers 24/7 about who’s been gifted this etc, it’s all jealously.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
One of my friends is close friends with Connie Glynn and they have known each other for years, she says Connie hasn’t changed and is really lovely

Reactions: 4
Obviously can’t say exactly who because it’s a small
Group chat (15-20 influencers)
I’m thinking of leaving it because they’re just so nasty
Slagging off other influencers 24/7 about who’s been gifted this etc, it’s all jealously.
God it be funny if it was BM, ptwm and Mrs m, could imagine them being telly bitchu type.

Reactions: 10
I used to work with Clemmie Telford and she was really nice, of a bit sheltered and privileged. But then that describes everyone in the advertising industry.

The stories I’ve heard about her being dismissive, ungrateful and aloof - especially to her list contributors - don’t really square with the person i remember. But then I guess that’s what the insta-bubble does to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I knew anna saccone when she was younger. Lovely girl, i really couldnt say a bad word about her, always seemed happy and bubbly. We were never friends but we werent enemies either! There was an article about her in a local paper a few years ago about her and jonathans youtube channel and that was the first i heard about her being a vlogger
Huge thread on here about them!!!!!

Reactions: 4
I know a wannabe instamum (related through marriage) and she is the biggest fake ever. Always lying and exagerrating for drama. Desperate to be a big name and her poor children have zero privacy because of it.
She is not big enough to be featured on here though.

Reactions: 9
I worked with an up and coming instamum, she was ruthless and would step on anyone to get to where to she wanted to be.

I don’t agree with how much she sells her kids, especially one with SEN who never looks happy with being photographed constantly.
I know one like that too. It’s awful, I can’t imaginr how it affects her kids being out on the spotlight like thatx

Reactions: 2
I know one trying desperately to claw her way to the top. (Under 10k followers) I hate it when she re-posts people going on about how lovely she is.

She is not - one of the most narcissistic and passive aggressive people I have ever come across. She has a child with a lot of special needs, her needs always come before those of her child - it's heartbreaking actually

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I know a home account and she literally begs for each milestone (come on guys, I’m only 23 followers away from ....) . She even bought balloons for reaching 10k. She constantly begs for freebies, tags in every Tom, Dick and Harry hoping for an offer of an Ad. She’s changed since being obsessed with instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know one trying desperately to claw her way to the top. (Under 10k followers) I hate it when she re-posts people going on about how lovely she is.

She is not - one of the most narcissistic and passive aggressive people I have ever come across. She has a child with a lot of special needs, her needs always come before those of her child - it's heartbreaking actually
Who are you talking about? I think I might know but need some more clues!

Reactions: 3
Sometimes see the Youngs (who use to be in with Zoe and Alfie) in ASDA. Seem nice enough.

Reactions: 2
I know Mother (and Papa) Pukka a little as we have several mutual friends. She is lovely, very bright and funny and doesn't take herself too seriously, she's basically exactly the same in real life as on Instagram.

Reactions: 19
I know Mother (and Papa) Pukka a little as we have several mutual friends. She is lovely, very bright and funny and doesn't take herself too seriously, she's basically exactly the same in real life as on Instagram.
I’m glad to hear this. I like them both and they always seem very genuine and funny

Reactions: 6
Yeah so glad she is the same !

Reactions: 3