Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to suggest Pickard' s Porkers as a new thread title but given that we do not know whether he prefers to have sleep overs at Martha's or Arthur's then it could be misconstrued 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Supposed to be a slimming world account and supposed to have so many people saying how much of an inspiration he is but yet here he is doing a giveaway of a massive calorific crappy Sarah’s Creative Kitchen (surprised there’s not a thread on her yet!) chocolate egg?!?! Not very inspirational to me. Absolute beg. And bollocks has he lost 8st - what a joke!
It baffles me why so many promote her stuff only the tiny discs really fit in with the plan and even then I could spend 4 syns far better.
I noticed prince planning is promoting a giveaway for different chocolate company tonight too

Reactions: 5
It baffles me why so many promote her stuff only the tiny discs really fit in with the plan and even then I could spend 4 syns far better.
I noticed prince planning is promoting a giveaway for different chocolate company tonight too
I know - it’s ridiculous! It’s all slimming world insta hype. Sad AF!!

Reactions: 1
Plus it’s ridiculous money!

Supposed to be a slimming world account and supposed to have so many people saying how much of an inspiration he is but yet here he is doing a giveaway of a massive calorific crappy Sarah’s Creative Kitchen (surprised there’s not a thread on her yet!) chocolate egg?!?! Not very inspirational to me. Absolute beg. And bollocks has he lost 8st - what a joke!
I dont get it either!. I love chocolate and have a real sweet tooth but the photo of the egg made me feel sick. People who are overweight and looking for someone to inspire them dont need arseholes like him in their lives. Just another ploy to 'earn' legit followers. Never wanted to get any chocolate from that company. Overpriced for what it is.

I dont get it either!. I love chocolate and have a real sweet tooth but the photo of the egg made me feel sick. People who are overweight and looking for someone to inspire them dont need arseholes like him in their lives. Just another ploy to 'earn' legit followers. Never wanted to get any chocolate from that company. Overpriced for what it is.
Massively overpriced!

It’s literally just chocolate melted down and other brands chocolate like reeses or biscoff chucked in for the novelty. It’s pathetic!
Exactly! The whole things makes me laugh!! People who are actually paying for the product that keeps her business going have to wait 10 working days for their products but ‘influences’ (slimming world cronies and a few home accounts) literally get their #gifted products in a couple of days! Absolute shambles!

Reactions: 2
That egg is literally an advert for diabetes!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Remember guys, hes going on holiday on Friday. Watch him start to fall off the wagon and it'll be takeaways and fanta vodkas every night for the rest of this week until he goes away. Remember, easy on, easy off 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Agreed. Leave the poor Nan out of this.
Disagree...he puts her out there in the public domain, he has to accept the good and the bad... whilst I feel sorry for how she gets pimped out by him, he surely must accept that she will come in for criticism.

My entry for the new thread title..

pickards porkies are out of control, don't get burnt like one of his yorkies.

Reactions: 4
Shirl is back guys
😂😂

He doesn't look like he's been to bed for a month and whoever told Shirl that those sunglasses were right for her needs locking up
I have a feeling Harry told her to wear them... he controls everything

Disagree...he puts her out there in the public domain, he has to accept the good and the bad... whilst I feel sorry for how she gets pimped out by him, he surely must accept that she will come in for criticism.

My entry for the new thread title..

pickards porkies are out of control, don't get burnt like one of his yorkies.
I agree ... He’s using Shirl and pimping her out for his gain, starting a Instagram account for her ( when he realised OAP David Cyrill was a big hit and getting publicity ) ... putting her on his gram for everyone to see.. Shirl seems like a lovely old lady but her grandson is a fame hungry prick...and it’s his fault she receives criticism

Last edited:
Exactly! The whole things makes me laugh!! People who are actually paying for the product that keeps her business going have to wait 10 working days for their products but ‘influences’ (slimming world cronies and a few home accounts) literally get their #gifted products in a couple of days! Absolute shambles!
The stuffed eggs do look amazing I can’t lie but the prices are a rip off! But also the one in the competition isn’t the same as what are sold on the website it looks very thin and not as good quality. So basically you win a tit version of what she actually sells.

Remember guys, hes going on holiday on Friday. Watch him start to fall off the wagon and it'll be takeaways and fanta vodkas every night for the rest of this week until he goes away. Remember, easy on, easy off 😂😂😂😂😂
Don’t forget the insta videos of him jumping balconies and other dangerous activities. No doubt the prick will go on a Quad Bike with no helmet, crash and have a godundme page set up cus he’s too tight to buy insurance 🙄

Reactions: 2
And pictures of his feet 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.