Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped following her when she started with her Harry antics trying to be in with the young crowd ... no love have a bit of dignity your a grandmother

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ nutty as a fruit cake
I've just said to my husband please take my phone and tablet off of me if ever I start to get like this woman ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
what I find funny the most, is how hard he pushes the jdseasoning discount code, they will give them to anybody... I myself have one, they gave it to me for my own personal use because I have spent LOADS of money on their products, and I had about 50 followers before I deleted my account totally. He acts like he's their bleeping ambassador... in reality he is nothing more than a self important spunktrumpet.

My thoughts exactly! He's clearly not bothered about the proven links between carcinogens and cancer. What with all that fat and lack of fibre etc his insides must be in a right state
well come on, he doesn't care that he's still pissed up when he drives the day after....

Seriously dude you need to get your account up and running again. You're a massive inspiration.

I was nearly 20st and not ashamed of it and have all my weights on my profile and the pictures to prove them
I may come back on yet, undecided...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
With so many people kissing his arse, he's gonna have to visit the same surgeon as his buddy jack towers to get all their lips removed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is any body familiar with this webpage? It's a tool which basically let's you see a person's Instagram following and tells you a percentage score of the authenticity of their followers. Whilst Harry's is over 80% which seems okay. I do have to point out his followings 'Detected countries' less than half are from the UK and it seems an awful lot are from USA or other countries....
Why on earth would so many people from overseas be following such a tit show of a page. The population of USA probably don't even know what a Yorkshire pudding is so why the duck would they want to see pic after pic of Harolds burnt dry ones :unsure:

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Is any body familiar with this webpage? It's a tool which basically let's you see a person's Instagram following and tells you a percentage score of the authenticity of their followers. Whilst Harry's is over 80% which seems okay. I do have to point out his followings 'Detected countries' less than half are from the UK and it seems an awful lot are from USA or other countries....
Why on earth would so many people from overseas be following such a tit show of a page. The population of USA probably don't even know what a Yorkshire pudding is so why the duck would they want to see pic after pic of Harolds burnt dry ones :unsure:
You pay to join these sites and in return you get non descript followers from all over the globe the majority of whom will never interact with you they are just there to bulk up the numbers. He's also signed up to a pay for business platform called phlanx. It's to help you build your brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.