Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me? Or has he let everyone believe he’s got a new Range Rover? Yet on his story his gran is in his VW 🤔

Reactions: 1
Is it just me? Or has he let everyone believe he’s got a new Range Rover? Yet on his story his gran is in his VW 🤔
Nope not just you! He didn’t reply to any questions asking if the Range Rover was his but no it’s not his.

Just Harry being Flash Harry 😂
It’s so obvious he borrowed the range
bigging himself up every photo opportunity he gets
Mate... your a waiter in a golf club with a penchant for
BURNT food

Reactions: 3
If it is his it’s definitely from the “bank of mum and dad”. From what I can see they are not hard up.
No it’s not even that I’m guessing his cousins family rented the car or borrowed the car for the girls prom and harry probably asked to drive it there 😂 literally that will be it. Anything for a insta post!

Just Harry being Flash Harry 😂
It’s so obvious he borrowed the range
bigging himself up every photo opportunity he gets
Mate... your a waiter in a golf club with a penchant for
BURNT food
I've said it once and I'll say it again, he's trying to be like faulty towers pal Stumpzkid. He's got worse since Stumpz bought a range rover a couple of weeks ago.

Dream on Prickard you a part time waiter with a JD seasoning code you aren't in the same league, you are on the same financial step as Del boy Trotter. "This time next year nan I'm going to be a millionaire"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If it is his it’s definitely from the “bank of mum and dad”. From what I can see they are not hard up.
Whilst they clearly aren't bad off from what I've seen and heard they aren't a let's buy Harold a range rover sort of wealthy either. He couldn't afford the running costs of a range rover by any stretch of the imagination on a part time waiter's job and a JD seasoning code.

Reactions: 1
That omelette breakfast would be like 800 calories or more 🤦🏻‍♀️ Syn free though.... with speedy mushrooms...........🤯

Reactions: 2
I find it hard to believe that the measure of cheese is ever what he says it is.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.