Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and another thing that annoys me about him. If hes so in with the princess planning lot why arnt they making him a goddamn planner where he doesn't have to scrub out lunch and dinner like a child. Youd think they'd be able to print them in northern format...... assuming they are printed and designed here ny themselves and aren't cheap foreign ones they buy in.
This annoys me far more than it should! He is such a destructive prick.

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t his SW consultant or members that attend his group call him out though if he hadn’t lost 8 stone?
Is that the best you can come up with Harold 😂 So many different flaws in that attempt to change opinion

Definitely not harry - just been reading through this thread today and got a bit interested and started looking at his Instagram and had this thought
Firstly it wouldn't be professional of his consultant to "call him out on it" as you describe it. He/she would probably lose members because not many people would want to attend a class where a group leader openly humiliated a member whatever the reason. Secondly he's supposedly been at it for 3 or 4 years so he could say different group back when he lost most of his weight. As for other members there again he could have claimed to have lost most of his weight at another group or maybe they just want to get on with their own plans. It would be uncomfortable for them to continue going group if they upset the apple cart. There are so many explanations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t his SW consultant or members that attend his group call him out though if he hadn’t lost 8 stone?
No because in my theory this is how it goes..... He actually joined up to SW in 2016/2017 age 18/19. Where he first started he lies telling his consultant "I've actually already lost 4 stone by doing slimming world at home with my mum. I'm now trying to shift the 'Last stone or two' and maintain"
He's spun a load of lies and unfortunately we all fell for it up until now when we're all finally seeing through his bullshit and calling him out.
He's nothing but a sad spoilt immature little boy who has very little friends and has turned to Instagram to jump on the 'Instafame' and have complete strangers feed his ego for his own validation...... Very sad and I'm so disappointed and disgusted that SW won't do anything about this and are allowing him to encourage eating disorders.

Reactions: 8
No because in my theory this is how it goes..... He actually joined up to SW in 2016/2017 age 18/19. Where he first started he lies telling his consultant "I've actually already lost 4 stone by doing slimming world at home with my mum. I'm now trying to shift the 'Last stone or two' and maintain"
He's spun a load of lies and unfortunately we all fell for it up until now when we're all finally seeing through his bullshit and calling him out.
He's nothing but a sad spoilt immature little boy who has very little friends and has turned to Instagram to jump on the 'Instafame' and have complete strangers feed his ego for his own validation...... Very sad and I'm so disappointed and disgusted that SW won't do anything about this and are allowing him to encourage eating disorders.

I actually get what you mean now and see how he can get away with it. I never thought of it in a way of confidentiality of his consultant etc

This! 👏👏👏 He is such an odious liar, I cannot wait for him to fall off his pedestal and for people to see exactly how vile he is.

Reactions: 7
😂😂😂😂😂

I honestly cannot believe his followers are soo gullible.

I know!! He’s SUCH A BIG INSPIRATION why has he never been nominated for ANY award 🤔🤔🤔

I really hope with all the drama on here the last couple of days, definitely a lot of new members I hope they read this thread and realise what he’s really like. Every post is a lie no one has sent that to him. Someone lost 12lbs using his recipes what recipes???? Chicken covered in the wrong brown bread and a soggy Yorkshire pudding drenched in fry light. I genuinely believe he is taking the piss with every post he can’t be serious.
I was lucky enough to lose 1 lb following his recipes

Those transformation pics he posts holding those 40inch trousers... I can't help but think that they're his brothers you know. This is his brother Jonny.
Where did you find these photos may I ask please? :D

Reactions: 2
I was lucky enough to lose 1 lb following his recipes

Where did you find these photos may I ask please? :D
On his cousins Instagram. Yes okay abit sad of me to use up my time to do some digging but just so fed up if the lies and how this boy is leading so many innocent astray and dragging the SW reputation through the mud. So many vanurable people who are new to SW will see his profile and think that is the plan and how eating like him will help to lose '8 stone' shame on the SW head office!!

New poster - hoping I’m doing this right 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

HP’s latest IG meal - 4 sausages, enough egg flavoured mash to feed a family of 8, half a bag of frozen peas and a ton of gravy - not the best advert for healthy eating!! Used to like him, but he’s such a try-hard, living off mummy and daddy’s money and ‘living his nest life’ 🤢

One more pic of his ‘abs’ and I’m deleting him 😂

Reactions: 8
New poster - hoping I’m doing this right 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

HP’s latest IG meal - 4 sausages, enough egg flavoured mash to feed a family of 8, half a bag of frozen peas and a ton of gravy - not the best advert for healthy eating!! Used to like him, but he’s such a try-hard, living off mummy and daddy’s money and ‘living his nest life’ 🤢

One more pic of his ‘abs’ and I’m deleting him 😂
Abs! is that what they are, he's a sickly, scrawny looking git that swims in cheap fake tan lotion. The only Abs I associate with him is ABSolute joke 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I make that 21lbs worth of weight lost. where's the other 91lbs worth of proof that he lost 8st. Most people have said he looks like he's lost 2st of puppy fat maximum, that would be about right
there are no close ups of his book... that could be anyones... the bloke down the road from me has a massive bleeping sports car... gimme 5 minutes I could go take a photo of me with it and tell everyone its mine...i honestly think this wont stop him.. this lie has got too big... shame on him, but shame on the people that support him.

bastards, the lot of them.

Reactions: 10
there are no close ups of his book... that could be anyones... the bloke down the road from me has a massive bleeping sports car... gimme 5 minutes I could go take a photo of me with it and tell everyone its mine...i honestly think this wont stop him.. this lie has got too big... shame on him, but shame on the people that support him.

bastards, the lot of them.
You can buy the stickers I’m sure someone mentioned this before about his book how new the stickers looked 👀

Here we go guys.... MORE EVIDENCE!!

'Some of my awards since February last year' posted February 2015.

.... Which means he lost his weight 2014-2015 which would of made him 16-17. Sweetie that's called puberty! You haven't lost weight in those transformation pics... You're body grew and stretched you into proportion aswell as dropping some puppy fat.

So okay say these certificates are legit (they're not) and you are in fact telling the truth on you're '8 stone weight loss' show us!! You have the proof there, show us your book, certificates and the other 4 stone awards that took you to 8...... we'll ALL be waiting Harold!!!

Sorry forgot to attach

Attachments

Here we go guys.... MORE EVIDENCE!!

'Some of my awards since February last year' posted February 2015.

.... Which means he lost his weight 2014-2015 which would of made him 16-17. Sweetie that's called puberty! You haven't lost weight in those transformation pics... You're body grew and stretched you into proportion aswell as dropping some puppy fat.

So okay say these certificates are legit (they're not) and you are in fact telling the truth on you're '8 stone weight loss' show us!! You have the proof there, show us your book, certificates and the other 4 stone awards that took you to 8...... we'll ALL be waiting Harold!!!

Sorry forgot to attach
here's more evidence of his bullshit... These pics from his old instagram account, 10-11 months apart in the pics, yet he claims a 5 stone loss. even stevie wonder would see thats not true at all.

whilst he lives in fantasy land, I'll still be going to my group on a tuesday trying my hardest to get healthier.... what a sad little man he is. oh and harry, if you read this, if you've really lost 8 stone, surely your group would have voted you man of the year? I've been in my group since only february, roughly 18 weeks ago, yet I won man of the year and can prove it....

Attachments

Reactions: 9
If he has lost the 8st he claims to have lost, from the pictures that posted above, it doesn't look like he had 8st to lose, unless he cut of a leg maybe. But then I'm sure it's only about 3st at a push 🤣

• Haha
here's more evidence of his bullshit... These pics from his old instagram account, 10-11 months apart in the pics, yet he claims a 5 stone loss. even stevie wonder would see thats not true at all.

whilst he lives in fantasy land, I'll still be going to my group on a tuesday trying my hardest to get healthier.... what a sad little man he is. oh and harry, if you read this, if you've really lost 8 stone, surely your group would have voted you man of the year? I've been in my group since only february, roughly 18 weeks ago, yet I won man of the year and can prove it....
You've done absolutely amazing, huge well done to you 🙌💪😁

A proud man able to show off his achievements..... Take note Harold, not hard is it if you're telling the trough??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.