Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only found out about this page after one of the sw insta people featured on here was moaning and wanting followers to sign a partition to close it down 🀣 put it in her story rather than feed though πŸ€” I guess she likes the response messages she'll get rather than just comments πŸ™„ anyway I haven't unfollowed coz I'm enjoying watching the train wreck her life is and the drama she creates herself 🀣🀣
Harry.... I was only thinking few days ago theres no evidence of him being 8 stone heavier or him being in group until today he randomly put up a picture of scales πŸ™„ almost like hes reading this.
It does saddens me though boasting about doing a litre of vodka. My ex just died after the damage a litre of vodka did to him. At 22 and the amount he puts away I fear harry will struggle to reach 40

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I only found out about this page after one of the sw insta people featured on here was moaning and wanting followers to sign a partition to close it down 🀣 put it in her story rather than feed though πŸ€” I guess she likes the response messages she'll get rather than just comments πŸ™„ anyway I haven't unfollowed coz I'm enjoying watching the train wreck her life is and the drama she creates herself 🀣🀣
Harry.... I was only thinking few days ago theres no evidence of him being 8 stone heavier or him being in group until today he randomly put up a picture of scales πŸ™„ almost like hes reading this.
It does saddens me though boasting about doing a litre of vodka. My ex just died after the damage a litre of vodka did to him. At 22 and the amount he puts away I fear harry will struggle to reach 40
You can be whoever you want to be on the internet as Harry Prickard has found out. Fake pictures, false info you can manipulate people any which way you please because there are so many fools out there willing to believe everything they read

Reactions: 4
Prickard is signed up to Phlanx a social media marketing platform aimed at businesses. It's a pay to use site that also helps you gain real and inactive followers to bull up your numbers. How sad is that dick, most of his followers will be from obscure countries and will never have heard of slimming world and will never interact with his account. At least my followers are following me because they want to rather than because I've paid for them πŸ˜‚

• Haha
This boy has the most disgusting relationship with food!! 🀬
If he was the master chef he dreams he is he'd be whipping up something a bit more wholesome than that tit as a "treat" meal. His organs are without a doubt drowning in visceral fat and I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't already evidence of hardening of the arteries. He's as revolting as his food choices.

Reactions: 1
This boy has the most disgusting relationship with food!! 🀬
I honestly wish that he stops exposing his cheat meals to the weight loss community at once, he will just makes his followers want to go off plan like him and then they gain weight and don't know why!

Reactions: 5
I honestly wish that he stops exposing his cheat meals to the weight loss community at once, he will just makes his followers want to go off plan like him and then they gain weight and don't know why!
He’s never even on plan to come off plan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I never post my off plan meals and then use all the slimming world # it's not fair on the followers. If I go off plan I don't take pictures, you can usually tell when I've had a bad day/week/month (🀣) by the lack of posts.

Reactions: 7
I never post my off plan meals and then use all the slimming world # it's not fair on the followers. Of I go off plan I don't take pictures, you can usually tell when I've had a bad day/week/month (🀣) by the lack of posts.
Very kind of you! And its totally not fair, I mean at the end of the day, he's not going think about how these other slimming worlders would be affected if they cave into to a takeaway because of his ' inspirational weight loss posts ' and end up piling on the lbs, hes just doing it for the likes and follows

Reactions: 3
πŸ˜‚ Who was this? There's a lot of people mentioning tattle this week and driving more people over here

Reactions: 1
Harry is indeed a fantasist with delusions of grandeur. He's got more mental issues than just his eating.

When it comes to his cooking he's a one trick pony just like JT. He's got 5 or 6 meals to his repertoire that he makes week in week out and they just about all involve JD seasoning. As a foodie myself that would drive me mad, how monotonous. Note in his bio how he describes himself as a food blogger???? he wouldn't know what to do with half of the stuff in my shopping trolley.

Hands up anybody who copied his half an Easter egg shell filled with squirty cream and dolly mixtures. That's a creation a 4 year old would come up with πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Obnoxious, immature little prick.

Incidentally the SW head office is right behind my house. On the outside of the building around three sides of it are giant images of their most inspirational slimmers, neither JT nor Harry Prickard have ever been up there to my knowledge and I've lived here for 7 years.

Ooo I work on this industrial estate!!

Reactions: 2
I'd just like to say, pickard/towers if you read this,

I absolutely loathe you and everything you stand for.. you should both hang your heads in shame, especially you towers...your greed knows no bounds.

vile.

Reactions: 6
Oh and another thing that annoys me about him. If hes so in with the princess planning lot why arnt they making him a goddamn planner where he doesn't have to scrub out lunch and dinner like a child. Youd think they'd be able to print them in northern format...... assuming they are printed and designed here ny themselves and aren't cheap foreign ones they buy in.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh and another thing that annoys me about him. If hes so in with the princess planning lot why arnt they making him a goddamn planner where he doesn't have to scrub out lunch and dinner like a child. Youd think they'd be able to print them in northern format...... assuming they are printed and designed here ny themselves and aren't cheap foreign ones they buy in.
It’s for attention!!!!! And childish

I think he’s a jumped up little hole.

But what’s worse is the middle aged desperate women with wide ons for his scrawny, binge drinking, barely got pubes body, who crawl up his crack when he posts burnt beige food and take aways.

He can eat what he wants but his SW followers need to wake up if they think this is a sustainable healthy way to lose weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.