Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lolliegoggler
Yet another dimwit who has no grasp of the meaning of the word "trolling"

Nobody is following her around making derogatory comments on her accounts. Either somebody told her about this site or she googled herself, she then CHOSE to read a discussion about her so in my book that's just looking for trouble.

These fools choose to live their lives in the public domain and put everything on social media, they embrace all of the brown nosing comments but can't stand to see themselves being criticised in any form.

I suggest you follow your own advice love and scroll on if you don't like what you see. You aren't being trolled at all your very public life is being discussed on a forum that until recently you knew nothing about and that isn't the same thing.

Reactions: 5
Yet another dimwit who has no grasp of the meaning of the word "trolling"

Nobody is following her around making derogatory comments on her accounts. Either somebody told her about this site or she googled herself, she then CHOSE to read a discussion about her so in my book that's just looking for trouble.

These fools choose to live their lives in the public domain and put everything on social media, they embrace all of the brown nosing comments but can't stand to see themselves being criticised in any form.

I suggest you follow your own advice love and scroll on if you don't like what you see. You aren't being trolled at all your very public life is being discussed on a forum that until recently you knew nothing about and that isn't the same thing.
Plus if they believe what they are saying ie this site is bullying/trolling etc then what is it when a follower makes an innocent comment and all their followers go crazy at them? Ive seen so many people have "an army" of followers hound them because they dared to ask a question. Works both ways so maybe a petition should be started and submitted to instagram to close certain accounts for allowing their followers to openly attack people on their page as they are affectly encouraging it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Plus if they believe what they are saying ie this site is bullying/trolling etc then what is it when a follower makes an innocent comment and all their followers go crazy at them? Ive seen so many people have "an army" of followers hound them because they dared to ask a question. Works both ways so maybe a petition should be started and submitted to instagram to close certain accounts for allowing their followers to openly attack people on their page as they are affectly encouraging it.
Have you seen what part time working mummy's army has done 😲

I say "quick" you maybe there for a while 🙈
Basically she's named people on her social media to nearly a million followers and they gone cray Cray on these women, including threats to their kids
Yeah I wasn’t getting anyway quick 😂 thanks!
I’ve seen PTWM popping up a lot but I wasn’t sure what was going on 🤣

Have you seen what part time working mummy's army has done 😲
She talks about bloggers like they are a special breed when in fact anybody who can read, type and use a computer can start one. I was approached to start one about a certain health condition I suffer from. Given that I am worldly wise and anything but stupid when it comes to knowing what can happen if you put yourself out there I made an "informed" choice to keep my private life as just that, private. She had the same choice. Yet another one that thinks it is her God given right to only ever have anything complimentary said about her.

Reactions: 6
You know that saying "birds of a feather flock together" 😂
Harry will be right up her arse to cling on to a bit of attention.. he’s probably already messaged her.. “Hi I’m on that tattle site too, they are just trolls bla bla”

Reactions: 4
His 😫 faces on his latest story about the extension and log burner 🙄 hun it’s not your house so don’t show off which is actually what your doing while pretending to be inconvenienced 🙄

His 😫 faces on his latest story about the extension and log burner 🙄 hun it’s not your house so don’t show off which is actually what your doing while pretending to be inconvenienced 🙄
Yes he likes to brag, he's very materialistic which you usually find in people that don't have anything or anybody more interesting in their life.

Reactions: 6
Does he actually work? 🤔 always seems to be out but never at work or having a work lunch ect
My best guess is a tanning salon no way is his tan natural in fuckin Yorkshire

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does he actually work? 🤔 always seems to be out but never at work or having a work lunch ect
My best guess is a tanning salon no way is his tan natural in fuckin Yorkshire
I’m sure he’s a waiter and defo doesn’t work full time think it’s a weekend thing he rolls into work still half pissed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.