Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for Harry’s cookbook.

Harry’s Yorkshire’s

Harry’s slut egg ( just an egg with runny yolk which I’ve been doing since I was 12)

Harry’s poached eggs (boil in a frying pan not a normal pan, why. No idea

Spicewhatever chips ( pay a few pound to have some paprika, garlic, onion, salt and pepper put into a packet for you)

Buy now for £19.99 add code Harry to pay £21.99
**Please Note** I am currently recuperating from swollen GLANS so there may be a delay in processing your order. By way of an apology please order from JD Seasonings and quote code harry20 at the checkout to receive a 20% discount 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I noticed that when his dad posted his dinner the other day he listed the Yorkshire puddings as Harry's Yorkshire puddings. Get a grip Trev they are just Yorkshire puddings and dried burnt ones at that.
I have a feeling It’s not actually his dad, it’s Harry in control!

If you look the ingredients list underneath each pot on the website they are literally a blend of any spices you can find in supermarket. Massively overpriced.
Their chips and wedges harry raves about is just salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder and garlic powder.
Only the gullible or those who are after sponserships buy these in my opinion.
However SW don’t syn these, but will syn ASDA versions of the spices

• Haha
Reactions: 9
However SW don’t syn these, but will syn ASDA versions of the spices
At the moment JD promote SW, even putting SW recipes on their tubs from what i've seen, so they're not going to ruin that.
Although, if SW brought out their own seasonings they would become synned i'm sure.
Same as their horrible sausages being syn free even though, according to a youtuber called vonchoc, they have more fat than some of the low fat sausages on the market which are synned one example being the ASDA light and lean I believe....

At the moment JD promote SW, even putting SW recipes on their tubs from what i've seen, so they're not going to ruin that.
Although, if SW brought out their own seasonings they would become synned i'm sure.
Same as their horrible sausages being syn free even though, according to a youtuber called vonchoc, they have more fat than some of the low fat sausages on the market which are synned one example being the ASDA light and lean I believe....
Is that the Iceland ones?

Reactions: 1
Is that the Iceland ones?
Yes the SW own brand from Iceland. They're horrible. The conspiracy theory according to some a while back when the whole porky lights saga happened was that when the porky lights were 0.5 syn no one was buying the SW ones so they upped the syns on the porky lights.
Another interesting one is that apparently hi fi bars have more sugar and less fibre than some cereal bars which have higher syns or alpen lights which are held as equivalent.

Reactions: 3
Yes the SW own brand from Iceland. They're horrible. The conspiracy theory according to some a while back when the whole porky lights saga happened was that when the porky lights were 0.5 syn no one was buying the SW ones so they upped the syns on the porky lights.
Another interesting one is that apparently hi fi bars have more sugar and less fibre than some cereal bars which have higher syns or alpen lights which are held as equivalent.
They do! There’s some parts of SW I like, such as third of your plate is speed. Some of it is bizarre.

Can’t wait for Harry’s cookbook.

Harry’s Yorkshire’s

Harry’s slut egg ( just an egg with runny yolk which I’ve been doing since I was 12)

Harry’s poached eggs (boil in a frying pan not a normal pan, why. No idea

Spicewhatever chips ( pay a few pound to have some paprika, garlic, onion, salt and pepper put into a packet for you)

Buy now for £19.99 add code Harry to pay £21.99
Don't give the smarmy little fucker any ideas 😂😂

• Haha
Has anybody seen Trev Pickards "picky tea" because he wasn't feeling hungry? Three sausages, two eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms and beans, Jesus Christ if that is him not feeling hungry I'd hate to see his tea on a day that he is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
If you look the ingredients list underneath each pot on the website they are literally a blend of any spices you can find in supermarket. Massively overpriced.
Their chips and wedges harry raves about is just salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder and garlic powder.
Only the gullible or those who are after sponserships buy these in my opinion.
I’ve bought some and the all taste the same!! Nothing special

Has anybody seen Trev Pickards "picky tea" because he wasn't feeling hungry? Three sausages, two eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms and beans, Jesus Christ if that is him not feeling hungry I'd hate to see his tea on a day that he is.
That’s why he’s on slimming world!!

He can’t say no to a sausage!! Bit like his son

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I forgot the new potatoes too. Not bad for a man who wasn't hungry!

Just seen his post about a burger and chips he ate last night, now complaining of throwing up because his head hurts, seriously, my hubby had chicken pox as an adult and he certainly could not of eaten a greasy takeaway, what does he expect!

Reactions: 2
Just seen his post about a burger and chips he ate last night, now complaining of throwing up because his head hurts, seriously, my hubby had chicken pox as an adult and he certainly could not of eaten a greasy takeaway, what does he expect!
I've never known anybody who claims to have lost their weight and turned their life around eat so much tit and processed food. No wonder he looks such a spotty greasy git, a picture of health he is not!

I would love to see his scan results for visceral fat around his organs. There will be overweight people out there who eat well and are in better shape than him internally that's for sure. Is he sure it's chicken pox he's got rather than spots from all that grease and processed muck

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He can’t say no to a sausage!! Bit like his son
LOL. Has Harold ever said he's gay, though? I tend to think everyone's gay, but with him, he just comes across as a slightly camp, immature twit... Also: like the other poster, I had chicken pox as an adult and couldn't eat/drink for days, much less scoff greasy takeaways...

Last edited:
He even promotes not staying on plan, I would say on average he does 3 days on plan and the remaining 4 firmly off plan, never ever seen official proof of his gains or more importantly losses. Yet all his followers seem to be totally blinded by all the obvious facts, even one of his Instagram mates, joshclark_sw was making out he was putting it on.

He even promotes not staying on plan, I would say on average he does 3 days on plan and the remaining 4 firmly off plan, never ever seen official proof of his gains or more importantly losses. Yet all his followers seem to be totally blinded by all the obvious facts, even one of his Instagram mates, joshclark_sw was making out he was putting it on.
I’ve never seen his SW book or anything! Josh Clark might as well admit that he’s not doing SW and likes dominos.

What a weird, crappy combination! Seriously how many people have baked beans with salad.

My stomach is churning at the thoughts of it. And is there any particular reason why these Muppets have their baked beans or spaghetti hoops in separate bowls on their plates irrelevant of what they are having with them???

Attachments

He’s now in the paper, if his head gets any bigger 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️ (Wouldn’t let me upload the image for some reason)

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.