Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg love that there is a thread on this twit!

Did anyone ever see the 'treat plate' with notes on his mum left for him coming in from a night out? It was so obviously his writing 😂😂😂 you could tell from all the weekly meal plans he puts up... such a random thing to lie about, I dont get it?

Why does he think hes so hard drinking and getting drunk at the age of 21? Aye we're all adults here we can all do it. Also believe it or not harry but you coming home & flicking the lights on & off in the house isn't that crazy or funny.

Screenshot_20190422-103539_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190422-103521_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wasn't there a rumour the BBC are making a documentary on him and that's where he got the massive donation from? They made out it was some sheikh though
Yes!!!

Omg love that there is a thread on this twit!

Did anyone ever see the 'treat plate' with notes on his mum left for him coming in from a night out? It was so obviously his writing 😂😂😂 you could tell from all the weekly meal plans he puts up... such a random thing to lie about, I dont get it?

Why does he think hes so hard drinking and getting drunk at the age of 21? Aye we're all adults here we can all do it. Also believe it or not harry but you coming home & flicking the lights on & off in the house isn't that crazy or funny.

View attachment 13140View attachment 13141
I’m actually screaming with laughter! What a twaaaat!

Also can we rescue his poor suffering nan who also has a IG set up by Harry?

Reactions: 5
The most honest male SW instagrammers is thefoodieslimmer-such a nice guy!

The one photo he always uses looks as if it was taken when he was 12!

Yes I’ve heard from a number of reliable sources that Harry is not a nice fella!
I love thefoodieslimmer, he's very honest and seems genuine x

Reactions: 4
Jack’s back with more indulgences!
4 weeks until skin removal surgery Gofunders!
Has he actually reached his goal weight? If not then he shouldn't be having skin removal surgery yet. My understanding is that you should reach goal weight and then maintain for a while before having it done.

This annoys me so much and again is so insensitive everyone loses weight at different rates and some people try really hard and will never lose as much as others, if it was easy there wouldn’t be a weight lost industry could be really dishearting to some just implyinh it’s so easy to lose weight!
This is very true. I’ve done slimming world for a few years and now at target after loosing 2 stone. The most I ever lost was 3lb and that was on my first week. I’ve only ever lost 1 to 2lb a week or half a pound. I even had a consultant tell me if I tried harder I’d loose more weight quicker 🙈 I told her if I lost half a stone a week like some others do I’d be done in a month and that can’t be healthy!

Reactions: 9
Yes!!!

I’m actually screaming with laughter! What a twaaaat!

Also can we rescue his poor suffering nan who also has a IG set up by Harry?
But he brings her a roast in foil every Sunday come rain or shine so that’s the price she pays! Lol

I don’t think slimming world have actually had anything to do with him considering the amount of followers I’m sure he went to the slimming world ball but don’t think he was personally invited I’m sure he bought tickets someone correct me if I’m wrong he doesn’t follow the slimming world plan he follows he’s own made up version it’s the people who follow him I feel sorry for genuinely believing they will lose weight eating portion sizes that big and having treat days I think slimming world need to crack down on these accounts frauding people using their name
And the fact he has a cheat meal every week his so arrogant and unapologetic about it too, if it works for him great but that won’t work for most people and I understand posting the odd off plan day but not every week and still bragging about smashing your weight loss and his also almost boastful about never doing exercise! He just doesn’t set a good example and is totally uninspiring and a fraud!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Can’t wait for him & his minions to pop on over here…
Won’t be long literally everyone with a thread on here is popping up now!
Anyone remember how aggressive he was over slimming world synning spaghetti hoops and muller lights I think it was, it was along the line of some sort of swearing no doubt and well im not doing it, never have and never had problem won’t be doing it and will continue to lose weight as I always have, such a smug twit! And an awful advert for slimming world!

Reactions: 4
God I’ve just thought of another classic - the hash brown everything - hash brown pizza, hash brown bread. Because it’s free ya know 🙄 This is where SW is irresponsible and bonkers in my opinion. Have a fooking slice of white boy, less calories to have the real thing! Honestly these idiots baffle me.

Reactions: 7
God I’ve just thought of another classic - the hash brown everything - hash brown pizza, hash brown bread. Because it’s free ya know 🙄 This is where SW is irresponsible and bonkers in my opinion. Have a fooking slice of white boy, less calories to have the real thing! Honestly these idiots baffle me.
This isn’t Sworld bein irresponsible it’s him being a greedy twonk

Reactions: 1
This isn’t Sworld bein irresponsible it’s him being a greedy twonk
Agreed. Slimming world don't condone 'hacks'. I'm surprised they haven't clamped down on these people by now who are tarnishing their rep. That being said, I don't think they do anything towards helping people and their relationships with food, which for most overweight people are damaged anyway.

Reactions: 3
Agreed. Slimming world don't condone 'hacks'. I'm surprised they haven't clamped down on these people by now who are tarnishing their rep. That being said, I don't think they do anything towards helping people and their relationships with food, which for most overweight people are damaged anyway.
They couldn’t care less and these people are essentially selling the plan for them! I’m embarrassed to admit that a few years ago now I was sucked in and had a dabble in slimming world - biggest load of bollocks ever if you follow it the influencer away. Not sure if it’s any better without. Just think that any plan that justifies eating huge amounts of carbs is not right!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.