Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That towers annoys me, its his own fault that he gained all that weight. And what mother allows their child to get that fat! Go fund me pages are for people that have gone through horrendous experiences that were absolutely not their fault. He clearly has no money though he only works part time in a shop drives a old beaten up car. He should get a full time job and work for his surgery!

Hallelujah! Hit the nail on the head! Nobody forced them to get that size! He went to Amsterdam after all that money was raised for his surgery - why would he work when his followers have paid for his surgery!?
He makes my skin crawl, could you imagine seeing him naked? The teeth also put me off, they’re tiny and weird. I want to bleach my mind’s eye now.
🤢🤢 I read somewhere about him giving himself a chub when he takes a pic of himself and now I can't unsee it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
He’s a dick. End of.

Used to think he was quite genuine until I realised he was using his poor grandmother to gain likes and followers, oh and that he’s a massive fraud and hasn’t actually lost as much weight as he likes to say.

Can’t stand him, or his attitude. Another one that needs to grow up and disappear off insta!

Where is the proof he was 8 stone heavier? He's just lost the same stone 8 times. He's a fraud! He is such a self obsessed little twit. Mummy and daddy clearly pay for everything for him cause he works very part time.

There is no proof and there never will be. Harry is so wrapped up in his own little world that he genuinely believes he’s lost all that weight! He obviously thinks posting the same few pictures over and over proved that, eventhough those pictures he posts look no where near to being 8 stone heavier.

Reactions: 4
If he really hasn’t lost that much weight I’m amazed slimming world are allowing him to put his name to them. They all have sw in their names.

That’s misleading hugely. Slimming world have stopped cafes listing syns in the past because they don’t want anything tarnishing their brand if not accurate.

Time they had a crack down on all these Instagram accounts who are acting like they are ambassadors and selling spicentice etc as if they are recommended by slimming world

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hate both of them,they're both full of tit!
I got blocked by both because I asked for proof of their start weight nd asked how binging is healthy and why csng they bd honest etc,harry is such a con he tries to pass off old pics as new ones,his probably not lost any lbs in a while,I doubg his lost the amount he says he has and if you follow Carby to barby she has uploaded so much on her stories/grid about them 2 in the past,both a bunch of lying pricks!

There is no proof and there never will be. Harry is so wrapped up in his own little world that he genuinely believes he’s lost all that weight! He obviously thinks posting the same few pictures over and over proved that, eventhough those pictures he posts look no where near to being 8 stone heavier.
Harry is indeed a fantasist with delusions of grandeur. He's got more mental issues than just his eating.

When it comes to his cooking he's a one trick pony just like JT. He's got 5 or 6 meals to his repertoire that he makes week in week out and they just about all involve JD seasoning. As a foodie myself that would drive me mad, how monotonous. Note in his bio how he describes himself as a food blogger???? he wouldn't know what to do with half of the stuff in my shopping trolley.

Hands up anybody who copied his half an Easter egg shell filled with squirty cream and dolly mixtures. That's a creation a 4 year old would come up with 😂😂😂😂

Obnoxious, immature little prick.

Incidentally the SW head office is right behind my house. On the outside of the building around three sides of it are giant images of their most inspirational slimmers, neither JT nor Harry Prickard have ever been up there to my knowledge and I've lived here for 7 years.

Reactions: 12
I’ve asked on his latest topless post where the before photos are, no doubt it’ll get deleted soon

• Haha
It's probably him creating all these "fake" tinder accounts that are using his photo 😂😂😂 he honestly gives me the boak and they finger nails 🤢🤢🤢 wonder if he counts the syns when he bites and eats them 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lifewithivycoco called him out on the airbrushing, her comment then mysteriously disappeared... I have a screen shot but it won’t let me upload it 🙄

Did he post a picture of himself earlier and has he now deleted it? I can’t see anything on his profile

Reactions: 2
Did he post a picture of himself earlier and has he now deleted it? I can’t see anything on his profile
I thought this, is it the one that’s been accused of being airbrushed? Lol
Standard delete when he can’t take the heat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought this, is it the one that’s been accused of being airbrushed? Lol
Standard delete when he can’t take the heat 😂
I don’t know why he bothers posting pics of himself, he always ends up deleting them when he can’t take the comments.. wonder why... oh yes because he’s a liar!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.