Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurghhhhhhhhhhh! Harry makes my skin crawl.

Have you noticed Harry has changed his description of that photo now? Hopefully he is reading this now, you’re just a liar who had a couple of extra lbs as a child. Now you’ve gone through puberty you have thinned out and lost maybe 1 or 2 stone.. you are obviously naturally thin so why the hell are you lying to gain a few followers? You don’t and have never have followed slimming world to lose weight (let alone this imaginary 8 stone) ya mam made you a few slimming world meals here & there and there and you jumped onto that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ugh I unfollowed this absolute gremlin after two days. His food made me feel sick and his portion size is grim. He loves himself so much it’s a joke.

Reactions: 3
I feel really sorry for Jack. He’s been caught up with the whole insta thing. He’s seemingly been very naive.

Reactions: 1
If towers cant stay on track now he wont after his surgery either, hes vile!!

Both of them have some serious issues. Harry is annoying sober but drunk Harry is a whole new level of annoying!!

Reactions: 2
I feel really sorry for Jack. He’s been caught up with the whole insta thing. He’s seemingly been very naive.
I would urge you to check out carbytobarby you might see him differently. He's not a nice person. I think he knows exactly what he's doing

I would urge you to check out carbytobarby you might see him differently. He's not a nice person. I think he knows exactly what he's doing
Agree Jack really is a million times worse than Harry!! The wording on his most recent post is shocking - show me the respect 😮 Seriously who does he think he is!!!

Reactions: 2
I think someone better set towers up a new thread as theres more posts about him on here than harry lol

Reactions: 5
The thing that winds me up is he posts constant tit that doesn’t relate to SW at all!!! I don’t think SW condones kneeling on the floor and downing shot after shot. I’m all for having fun in life and enjoying yourself but people follow him for inspiration, he is the most uninspiring, pretentious and childish dick head I’ve ever seen!!

Oh and when the big accounts also have to address comments they don’t like, they always say ‘if you don’t like it unfollow’

I don’t follow either of them but the profiles are public so if I ever get bored I like to have a look at what controversy they’ve caused next

The thing that winds me up is he posts constant tit that doesn’t relate to SW at all!!! I don’t think SW condones kneeling on the floor and downing shot after shot. I’m all for having fun in life and enjoying yourself but people follow him for inspiration, he is the most uninspiring, pretentious and childish dick head I’ve ever seen!!

Oh and when the big accounts also have to address comments they don’t like, they always say ‘if you don’t like it unfollow’

I don’t follow either of them but the profiles are public so if I ever get bored I like to have a look at what controversy they’ve caused next
also I reckon over half of his followers are just following him to laugh at him or fellow tattle members 😜

Reactions: 10
I don’t think slimming world have actually had anything to do with him considering the amount of followers I’m sure he went to the slimming world ball but don’t think he was personally invited I’m sure he bought tickets someone correct me if I’m wrong he doesn’t follow the slimming world plan he follows he’s own made up version it’s the people who follow him I feel sorry for genuinely believing they will lose weight eating portion sizes that big and having treat days I think slimming world need to crack down on these accounts frauding people using their name

Reactions: 5
I don’t think slimming world have actually had anything to do with him considering the amount of followers I’m sure he went to the slimming world ball but don’t think he was personally invited I’m sure he bought tickets someone correct me if I’m wrong he doesn’t follow the slimming world plan he follows he’s own made up version it’s the people who follow him I feel sorry for genuinely believing they will lose weight eating portion sizes that big and having treat days I think slimming wold need to crack down on these accounts frauding people using their name
Yes think he bought the tickets or got them through his friend Izzie/ Lizzie cant remember her name!!

That towers annoys me, its his own fault that he gained all that weight. And what mother allows their child to get that fat! Go fund me pages are for people that have gone through horrendous experiences that were absolutely not their fault. He clearly has no money though he only works part time in a shop drives a old beaten up car. He should get a full time job and work for his surgery!
He did have a full time job and packed it in.... got the impression it might have been in part to do with his increasing insta fame! was working for bannatynes gym for a while I believe, just in a sponsorship capacity - I.e kept checking in there for his workouts and trying to give away a free day pass!

He did have a full time job and packed it in.... got the impression it might have been in part to do with his increasing insta fame! was working for bannatynes gym for a while I believe, just in a sponsorship capacity - I.e kept checking in there for his workouts and trying to give away a free day pass!
Oh yeah! He use to show his vile breakfasts that he had heated up in the microwave and put on paper plates at his desk 🤢

Oops did what I post sting a bit, the truth always does!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.