Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Towers has his surgery in a few days and he promised his followers there would be evidence of how much it costs and aftercare to show that he hasn’t kept what he shouldn’t on the go fund me. Interesting to see if he keeps to his works

Reactions: 3
“Can’t believe how big Birmingham is” of duck off you skinny little lying tit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Can’t believe how big Birmingham is” of duck off you skinny little lying tit
You know what they say. Peoples lives are seldom how they paint them on Instagram. Social media allows you to build yourself up in to whoever you want to be. The perfect story board for a serial fantasist like Prickard to big himself up. Hans Christian Andersen has got nothing on that little tw*t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He's just vile, I can't believe that he's standing by his "lost 8 stone" bullsh*t - have to hand it to CarbytoBarbie, she opened my eyes to him. He is an absolutely bellend 🤬

Reactions: 14
Im new on this thread, I just can’t understand how he is a slimming account when most of his pics and stories are of junk food and alcohol??? I am sure a lot of slimmers are following him and finding it tough seeing all these pics of takeaways all the time 🙄

Reactions: 9
Hi 👋🏼 first time poster! I unfollowed both Harry and Jack at Christmas time but recently refollowed after stalking this post for a while haha. Has there been some kind of falling out with them? And Izzie? From what I remember Jack and Izzie were rumoured to be secretly dating now I don’t think Harry or Izzie follow Jack, I could be wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe I missed something in my unfollowing time, can anyone fill me in 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Im new on this thread, I just can’t understand how he is a slimming account when most of his pics and stories are of junk food and alcohol??? I am sure a lot of slimmers are following him and finding it tough seeing all these pics of takeaways all the time 🙄
Yeah a lot of people have pulled him up on it, but he literally just sticks two fingers up at people.
It’s not what he eats that we care about cause it’s up to him what he eats it’s just plugging SW to his many followers one day and the next he’s shovelling takeaways and alcohol down his throat! I’m all for letting your hair down now and again, we can’t all be perfect all the time but he literally does it nearly everyday. He would be more relatable if he did it once in a blue moon!
I wish he would take SW out of his username cause he’s giving it a bad name!

Reactions: 4
Hi 👋🏼 first time poster! I unfollowed both Harry and Jack at Christmas time but recently refollowed after stalking this post for a while haha. Has there been some kind of falling out with them? And Izzie? From what I remember Jack and Izzie were rumoured to be secretly dating now I don’t think Harry or Izzie follow Jack, I could be wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe I missed something in my unfollowing time, can anyone fill me in 😂😂
They seemed to distance themselves from him around the time there was all the controversy over Jack taking donations for his skin surgery and he was getting lots of abuse over it on his Instagram. I don't think Izzie was ever actually an item with JT, it was more wishful thinking on JTs part. She is still as thick as thieves with Prickard, she called him a hottie on his last topless shot. No accounting for taste lol

I do think Izzie strung JT along, she looks like she could be a bit of a witch and she certainly fancies herself

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen his stories from last night? I do feel embarrassed for him with his ‘that’s a litre of vodka down’. Who boasts about finishing a bottle of vodka? Is he 15? Such a weird sad thing to do.

They seemed to distance themselves from him around the time there was all the controversy over Jack taking donations for his skin surgery and he was getting lots of abuse over it on his Instagram. I don't think Izzie was ever actually an item with JT, it was more wishful thinking on JTs part. She is still as thick as thieves with Prickard, she called him a hottie on his last topless shot. No accounting for taste lol

I do think Izzie strung JT along, she looks like she could be a bit of a witch and she certainly fancies herself

I thought it might be something like that! Even your “bestie” can’t condone doing something as bad as that!!!

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen his stories from last night? I do feel embarrassed for him with his ‘that’s a litre of vodka down’. Who boasts about finishing a bottle of vodka? Is he 15? Such a weird sad thing to do.
You've only got to look at his silly Easter egg desserts full of dolly mixtures and other kiddy sweets to see he has a very immature mind, he lives in his own silly little place. The happy world of Harrybo 😂

• Haha
Why does he pull the same pose in every photo? Hand in his pocket, one foot forward 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Izzy’s weight is moving on up just like Towers.

HP has lost the same stone over and over again! He’s really only lost a stone hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thinks he's amazing, speaks to his followers like tit and thinks he's fooled us all with 8 stone loss. More like 2 stone from when he was about 12.

Reactions: 4
As if his just hashtagged his gain post #healthyliving 🤣 in what world in yo-yo dieting and binge eating healthy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As if his just hashtagged his gain post #healthyliving 🤣 in what world in yo-yo dieting and binge eating healthy!
I know he winds me up so much 😤 I know if I pulled him up on it his army of silly fancy women will be all over me with abuse. Some of the women who supposedly ‘love’ him are middle aged women, weirdos 🤮 he’s old enough to be there son.

I know he winds me up so much 😤 I know if I pulled him up on it his army of silly fancy women will be all over me with abuse. Some of the women who supposedly ‘love’ him are middle aged women, weirdos 🤮 he’s old enough to be there son.

Sorry I digressed there 🤣

• Haha
Why does he pull the same pose in every photo? Hand in his pocket, one foot forward 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Slightly off topic but does anyone follow healthylivinglauren? My god her pose drives me mental, exactly the same extended leg and pointed toe in every photo, even if she’s in pjs 😂

I think people see it as aspirational. Its like in school, how you had those people who were naturally skinny despite living off of junk and alcohol, and then you'd feel like 'god I wish I could eat like that and not gain weight'. By following accounts like his, it tricks them into believing its possible, where as in reality he probably had a bit of puppy fat and now seems like someone who naturally has quite a small frame.

Anyone checked out his right foot?! [emoji23]
Just saw his story, no need for the length of that second toe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone checked out his right foot?! [emoji23]
Just saw his story, no need for the length of that second toe
Makes me laugh how much he wears those tan or browny shade coloured boots they must stink. He'll be tagging Febreeze on them next hoping for an advertising contract for endorsing the brand 😂😂😂

His feet look huge when he's got them on with his skinny jeans

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.