Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are peoples feelings about Harry being Billie’s guest tonight at Glasto? I can’t see it personally

I’m going to see Harry’s concert alone tonight, I bought a ticket last minute. I’ll be on the side of the stage I hope I can something….?
Any other grown ass woman went alone and wondered how to dress?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m going to see Harry’s concert alone tonight, I bought a ticket last minute. I’ll be on the side of the stage I hope I can something….?
Any other grown ass woman went alone and wondered how to dress?
Have the best time ever and stay safe!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What do you guys think of Larry (Louis and Harry having a relationship)? I fell into the hole of digging proofs about their love relationship…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What do you guys think of Larry (Louis and Harry having a relationship)? I fell into the hole of digging proofs about their love relationship…
The more videos I see, the more I get convinced 😂
Although I've never gone digging, it's always what comes up on tiktok 😂

I've never followed them close enough to know all the ins and outs of the band so I didn't even know it was a thing until a year or so ago

Reactions: 2
Absolutely not.
It's fun to watch the videos but I don't believe it for a second.
I do believe Harry and Nick Grimshaw were together though.

Reactions: 5
I think something may have gone one between them years ago but I don’t think they are married and living a secret life now.

Sadly, yes. They are married and live together but they do it all in secret. They also leave clues to this everywhere apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sadly, yes. They are married and live together but they do it all in secret. They also leave clues to this everywhere apparently.
Ohh 😂 I didn't realise it was that deep 😂 I thought it was just people thought they had a bit of a fling back during 1D time 😂

Reactions: 1
I think it's a load of tit and quite frankly will be affecting there friendship .imagine if there seen together hanging out as friends .you will get all the there married comments .people who say louis son isn't his son and he's fake are not fans and should be ashamed to call them self a fan .honestly as much as I would love a reunion I don't for the simple fact that people will make it awkward for them

Reactions: 8
Ohh 😂 I didn't realise it was that deep 😂 I thought it was just people thought they had a bit of a fling back during 1D time 😂
The Larries are crazy! Absolutely off their rockers. They think Louis' son doesn't really exist or if he does he's being secretly raised by Harry and Louis 😂 I remember reading about how some of them rang Eleanor Calder's family and school to tell them she's taking part in an elaborate hoax 😧 My feeling is like the Diddikins said above, something may have gone on between them in the early days but it probably wasn't that deep and ran it's course. I think the biggest reason why Harry and Louis are no longer close is the Larries themselves, it clearly freaked Louis out and he really distanced himself from the whole phenomenon (and from Harry, probably).

Reactions: 4
People explore their sexuality, that’s normal.

I think it’s so harmful for these fans to try and prove that someone’s in same sex relationship when they aren’t openly queer.

It’s ruined their friendship for sure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.