Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Besties I’m not ok… can’t believe how close I was 😭
I don’t know how to move on with my life after this… best bleeping money I’ve ever spent in my life! I don’t have words honestly
OH WOW - SO CLOSE! He looks amazing in that outfit; I also loved the heart dungarees the previous night. I make clothes as a hobbie and would love to know how tall he is?! Those who’ve been up close, what would you say? I’ve seen a range from 5’9-5’11! He certainly looks a lot smaller to me since he’s dropped the heeled boots for flats in this era.

Is there anywhere to buy the LOT merch?? I didn’t get a chance to get any and I’m regretting it sooooo much

Is there anywhere to buy the LOT merch?? I didn’t get a chance to get any and I’m regretting it sooooo much
I know! I wanted to buy it but the lines were so big every time I tried and I didn’t wanted to lose my spot 🥹

i was stood at front pitch right near the back and he was so close to my friend and i 😭
Me too! We were so lucky, I feel like he was in front of the front pitch stage for so many songs! It was amazing 🥰

OH WOW - SO CLOSE! He looks amazing in that outfit; I also loved the heart dungarees the previous night. I make clothes as a hobbie and would love to know how tall he is?! Those who’ve been up close, what would you say? I’ve seen a range from 5’9-5’11! He certainly looks a lot smaller to me since he’s dropped the heeled boots for flats in this era.
He looked incredible… I can’t even! I’m sure he is 6ft at least! He is taller then I thought 😊

Reactions: 1
post concert depression and a massive hangover today ☹ he was incredible last night!!
A9B71A37-CAB0-47ED-9D98-4ACF9C39E56D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've always been a huge one direction fan and went to all the concerts my favourite has always been niall .however at this point my fyp on tiktok is completely full of harry at his concert .I've been listening to his songs none stop and now wish I got tickets

• Heart
Reactions: 2
ahh he was so amazing last night!! his energy and stage presence is just incredible, i had the best night ever and was worth the long wait for sure, now definitely got the post concert blues :( wish i could just drop everything and follow him around every country on tour 😂

• Haha
ahh he was so amazing last night!! his energy and stage presence is just incredible, i had the best night ever and was worth the long wait for sure, now definitely got the post concert blues :( wish i could just drop everything and follow him around every country on tour 😂
Let’s all just pause life and be a Harry styles groupie 😎 if I did it for anyone, it would be him 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I keep seeing these Australian girls on tiktok who flew over and are seeing him and Ed Shearan multiple times and I’m like how can you afford that? I’ve been to multiple concerts this month and I’m broke let alone flying to the other side of the world for it

I’m all for taking a couple of photos to show your view etc. but all those cameras up filming it makes me long for the old days when everyone would be fully present without spoiling the view - massively showing my age and I’m not *that* old 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've just realised who mitski is that is on before him 😅 .only because I heard the nobody song from tiktok

• Haha
This is one of my favourite Mitski songs but no chnce of her playing it haha its not even on her own tour setlist

Reactions: 1
I thought she was so boring, wasnt able to grab the audience in glasgow
I saw her on Saturday and actually couldn’t wait for her to finish her set. I thought she was pretty tit if I’m honest and I just didn’t get her act.

The crowd had far more fun singing along to bohemian rhapsody when that was playing before Harry came on.

Reactions: 3
Just spotted this thread.

My first Harry gig at Ibrox, standing, 2 Saturdays ago. I loved every second.

I go to a lot of gigs and Harry’s up there.

• Heart
Just spotted this thread.

My first Harry gig at Ibrox, standing, 2 Saturdays ago. I loved every second.

I go to a lot of gigs and Harry’s up there.
Harry was my 7th or 8th this year and the best already, best since I saw him on his first solo tour.

I'm a bit lost now, it's been Harry, Harry for the last few months, and now it's not.
Obvs I'll be following the tour on Insta, bit it's not the same.
I feel a bit Harry lost.
Anyone else?

Harry was my 7th or 8th this year and the best already, best since I saw him on his first solo tour.

I'm a bit lost now, it's been Harry, Harry for the last few months, and now it's not.
Obvs I'll be following the tour on Insta, bit it's not the same.
I feel a bit Harry lost.
Anyone else?
I can’t explain how much I relate to this. Absolutely hating life rn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.