Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if anyone is following the whole ‘leave America’ drama on tiktok but there’s this American girl constantly moaning about it (seen her on a couple of tiktoks) and she just responded to a comment saying ‘And that just proves why UK/international fans are not the favorite 😘’ and all I want to say is that’s not very TPWK Kayla, I’m not even a huge Harry fan but ugh I hate the US fans

Reactions: 4
Just back from his show in Dublin. He was absolutely out of this world! He was so nice to the crowd. He sang someone happy birthday, and had to stop the show twice because of people fainting. I was in tears when he sang Boyfriends.

Not sure what to do with my life now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just back from his show in Dublin. He was absolutely out of this world! He was so nice to the crowd. He sang someone happy birthday, and had to stop the show twice because of people fainting. I was in tears when he sang Boyfriends.

Not sure what to do with my life now 😂
I saw he acknowledged ‘leave America’ last night, did he seem annoyed at it?

Harry was my 7th or 8th this year and the best already, best since I saw him on his first solo tour.

I'm a bit lost now, it's been Harry, Harry for the last few months, and now it's not.
Obvs I'll be following the tour on Insta, bit it's not the same.
I feel a bit Harry lost.
Anyone else?
Me me me

I saw he acknowledged ‘leave America’ last night, did he seem annoyed at it?
No haha I think he finds it funny, he encouraged it last night

So saw a video and he said that love of my life is about his childhood friend johnny who was in the audience at Dublin and from that it's apparently confirmed Larry because johnny,louis and Harry went to a birthday party together in 2012 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if anyone is following the whole ‘leave America’ drama on tiktok but there’s this American girl constantly moaning about it (seen her on a couple of tiktoks) and she just responded to a comment saying ‘And that just proves why UK/international fans are not the favorite 😘’ and all I want to say is that’s not very TPWK Kayla, I’m not even a huge Harry fan but ugh I hate the US fans
I hate when they refer to the uk shows as international shows… he’s English there his home shows. It’s just typical that they’re taking it personal, like it’s literally a lyric harry wrote I don’t get why they’re getting so annoyed. Always have to make it about them. Seems like he actually enjoys when they’re screaming it, encourages it even

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hate when they refer to the uk shows as international shows… he’s English there his home shows. It’s just typical that they’re taking it personal, like it’s literally a lyric harry wrote I don’t get why they’re getting so annoyed. Always have to make it about them. Seems like he actually enjoys when they’re screaming it, encourages it even
They’re so stupid, they go on about how California gets more shows as it’s a bigger state but don’t put two and two together that California had a lot less people than the U.K.. They claim that all these U.K. fans came over to their tour last year even though borders were shut. Ugh, there’s nothing more that unites the rest of the world than getting annoyed at Americans. It’s always the ones with TPWK in their names aswell.

I saw the video of him encouraging it in Dublin last night which made me laugh. It will be interesting to see how he interacts with mainland Europe. My cousins friends are seeing him in Amsterdam and she’s seeing him in Belgium and they all said they’re gonna scream it. They’re all Dutch rather than English but it seems the generally they are just pissed he’s not doing too many dates, like my cousins having to travel to another country to see him ffs.

I do wonder what/if they’ll scream in the US some people are saying ‘stay in America’ which makes me laugh because it doesn’t even work.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Rumers that he's coming out with Billie at Glastonbury .louis has been stopped at Glastonbury. I honestly feel for them as they won't be able to have a nice friendly reunion between best friends without people saying .oh it's the married couple

Reactions: 3
Rumers that he's coming out with Billie at Glastonbury .louis has been stopped at Glastonbury. I honestly feel for them as they won't be able to have a nice friendly reunion between best friends without people saying .oh it's the married couple
I’ve seen people saying he’s joining Elton John but as someone who saw Elton John in this tour, he isn’t sharing the spotlight with anyone 😂 plus 9/10 people there won’t know who Harry is 😂

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen people saying he’s joining Elton John but as someone who saw Elton John in tour, he isn’t sharing the spotlight with anyone 😂 plus 9/10 people there won’t know who Harry is 😂
Elton John isn't at Glastonbury? Paul McCartney is though...

I feel like if people don't know who harry is there, they probably won't know who Billie Eilish, Lorde, Megan The Stallion etc and the other "pop star" headliners are too

Elton John isn't at Glastonbury? Paul McCartney is though...

I feel like if people don't know who harry is there, they probably won't know who Billie Eilish, Lorde, Megan The Stallion etc and the other "pop star" headliners are too
Elton is at Hyde park I think? I know he’s not at glasto, I think people were referring to his tour rather than glasto. I was at Eltons tour last week where most people were 50+ So yes they probably wouldn’t know who those are 😂 good job they aren’t joining him on tour. I realise i wasn’t too clear about it being Elton’s johns tour rather not than Glastonbury but like you said he’s not performing there

Also just told my auntie about the rumours of Harry maybe performing at glasto and she is very excited, so thank you who said it on here 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
if he doesn’t perform at glastonbury this year then surely he’s headlining next year?!

if he doesn’t perform at glastonbury this year then surely he’s headlining next year?!
America will get another 40 tour dates first 💀 and it would be nice to see him, not sure if they’ll have him headlining maybe if he performs next year maybe headline the year after.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.