Harry Styles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People explore their sexuality, that’s normal.

I think it’s so harmful for these fans to try and prove that someone’s in same sex relationship when they aren’t openly queer.

It’s ruined their friendship for sure
This 100%
👌🏻

I've seen the comments on some of the videos and the Larries just get so mean to anyone who doesn't agree!

I was always a big part of Glee fans back in the day and it was the same with Chris Colfer and Darren Criss! 100% ruined any friendship they may have had and people were awful to anyone who didn't believe it!

Reactions: 2
The more videos I see, the more I get convinced 😂
Although I've never gone digging, it's always what comes up on tiktok 😂

I've never followed them close enough to know all the ins and outs of the band so I didn't even know it was a thing until a year or so ago
The videos are quite convencing but because a lot of them are edited or taken out of context. But after seeing a few (this was one of my lockdown discoveries and I blame tik tok😂) there are a few things that I can’t really explain if they didn’t had some kind of relationship at that point.. but who knows.
I think regardless of what really happened, they were always close and the whole fall out stories in the media were not truth. But unlike the others they can’t really be friends in public because of all of that. Either way, it was probably a very crappy situation for both.

Reactions: 4
I actually think Ziams are even more bizarre than Larries because what material are they working from exactly? 😭 😭
Nah it was how they justified Liam shitting on Zayn by it was to promote Zayns clothing brand. Oh that’s ‘proof’ too because it was called ‘paynt’ because it’s Payne without the e not because Zayn spells his name with a Y 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Why would she, as someone who is American and mostly lives there, encourage it? And how is she encouraging it? I don’t understand. I’m not keen on her but Harry fans will literally pick on the slightest reason to hate on her.

Reactions: 3
Also, wasn’t Harry encouraging it at some gigs. Is he disgusting too?

Why would she, as someone who is American and mostly lives there, encourage it? And how is she encouraging it? I don’t understand. I’m not keen on her but Harry fans will literally pick on the slightest reason to hate on her.
I’m not keen on her too but at this point just her existing is pissing people off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m not keen on her too but at this point just her existing is pissing people off 😂
I didn’t mind her and now she annoys me so bad.

The videos are quite convencing but because a lot of them are edited or taken out of context. But after seeing a few (this was one of my lockdown discoveries and I blame tik tok😂) there are a few things that I can’t really explain if they didn’t had some kind of relationship at that point.. but who knows.
I think regardless of what really happened, they were always close and the whole fall out stories in the media were not truth. But unlike the others they can’t really be friends in public because of all of that. Either way, it was probably a very crappy situation for both.
I also watched some convincing videos where Harry clearly strokes Louis arm. I believe that they had a relationship. I do believe that he is with Olivia now despite larries trying to prove that she is a stunt to cover his gay sexuality.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the videos going around on tiktok about him being bald/wearing a wig? 😂

Take That’s first video involved the 5 of them rolling around semi naked covered in jelly and there wasn’t any gay fuss about them 😂

One stroke of the arm, fully clothed in a 1D video and folks are losing their tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Take That’s first video involved the 5 of them rolling around semi naked covered in jelly and there wasn’t any gay fuss about them 😂

One stroke of the arm, fully clothed in a 1D video and folks are losing their tit!
Now why couldn't 1D make a jelly wrestling music video. That's annoying. I'd have loved that.

• Haha
Has anyone seen the videos going around on tiktok about him being bald/wearing a wig? 😂
It’s probably bs…or the wig would need to be seriously well glued because he jumps around a lot!

True that. But there are many videos of them looking more than friends…then maybe it’s all edits, who knows

I think people can fit anything into their theories when they look hard enough.
I won’t lie, I do find it strange that grown adults devote so much time to the supposed sexuality of two people they have probably never even met. Even after all this time.

Has harry ever said what his pronouns are .as I've seen a lot of people having arguments with people for not saying they ?

Has harry ever said what his pronouns are .as I've seen a lot of people having arguments with people for not saying they ?
I think I know what you’re on about, that tiktok video? No he hasn’t ever, some fans are just desperate for him to be ‘queer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.