Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the Chips with a Chinese Meal a Northern thing ..... I don’t get it .... Why the duck would you want chips with Chinese 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t think it’s just Northern, no idea why you’d want a pile of chips with Chinese. Maybe chilli & salt and pepper chips like they do at my local Chinese but not me personally!

When I went to China in one of the hotels at breakfast they had an ‘English’ section of the hot buffet and they had chips and chicken nuggets 😂 Harold would have been in heaven 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love chips with a ‘chinese’ (it’s mainly the English Chinese picky bits I have). It’s carb overload I have chips, rice & noodles!! 🐷
P.S I’m northern lol

Reactions: 10
Here we go Harold, have a butchers at this...

not a number plucked out at random...an actual proof of a loss

20200303_164427.jpg

an actual slimming world award...I got this tonight...

6 more lbs and I'll have actually lost the amount you haven't 😉

20200303_212858.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Nice one Lard! Well done mate 💪🏻👏🏻
thankyou so much 😀

see now here's where he boils my piss.....

I've been doing slimming world now for a total of 1 year and 2 weeks... and I'm yet to find a bread roll/bun/bap/whatever the duck you call them that can be cut into 3 as he has suggested here...a quick zoom in clearly shows that "cut into three" actually shows the tops of 2 buns and the bottom of one.

tell us harold, how have you managed to cut a bun/roll/bap/whatever the duck you call them into 3 and the middle one has the same exact appearance as the top layer?

Screenshot_20200304-062009_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Is the Chips with a Chinese Meal a Northern thing ..... I don’t get it .... Why the duck would you want chips with Chinese 🤷🏼‍♀️
I used to do this pre SW.

Satay Chicken on Skewers for starter.
10 Sweet and Sour Chicken Balls for the second starter.
Chicken Chow Mein or Crispy Shredded Chicken or Chicken in Black Bean Sauce with boiled rice for the main.
A portion of chips with 9 bottles of strong cider for dessert.

tell us harold, how have you managed to cut a bun/roll/bap/whatever the duck you call them into 3 and the middle one has the same exact appearance as the top layer?
It's a struggle to cut those buns into two without butchering them and leaving one side with no bread or putting a hole through one half of them!

Congrats on your loss and smashing the 100lbs this week too!

Reactions: 4
Omg he’s posted something about being excited about his new ‘venture’ and the comments are so cringey 🤦‍♀️

One person asked if it’s becoming a SW consultant and someone else said model 😂😂😂😂 where does he find them 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
big_ben_to_slim_ben is a bastard for doing that.

it's sad really... the bigger the account, the bigger the ego...
Big_ben_to_grim_ben sent me a message when I unfollowed him saying he'd (and I quote) "miss my pretty face".
Yeahhhh... That's not how it works, creep!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.