Harry Pickard #6 No awards shown, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not the only one who will have had things cancelled , they won’t all be on social media begging for pity likes, lots of peoples plans will be put on hold next few weeks and months, they will no doubt have adequate insurance and if it’s been cancelled by supplier a refund or future cruise offered.......if I’m honest with this Coronavirus last place I would want to be is on a floating hospital ward

Reactions: 5
He’s not the only one who will have had things cancelled , they won’t all be on social media begging for pity likes, lots of peoples plans will be put on hold next few weeks and months, they will no doubt have adequate insurance and if it’s been cancelled by supplier a refund or future cruise offered.......if I’m honest with this Coronavirus last place I would want to be is on a floating hospital ward
You're right. P&O are offering a 125% voucher to use against a future cruise.

We've been saved from the countless "easy on easy off" and hotdog knees on the beach photos! Hurrah

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Harry, put your vest on.. while you’re at it, go lift some weights so you don’t look like a 9 year old girl

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dearest harry..... that's not a facking taco 😡 it's a bowl of mince with over priced seasoning and a mountain of rice. Not a speed to be seen. And I'm doubting the 5% fat mince claim as your previous picture clearly showed 10% fat mince 🤷🏼‍♀️ Screenshot_20200320-062244_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.