Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Another meal post is up but no weigh in... Surprise suprise
Some of the questions people ask !! 'what eggs are these?' 'how do you make your mushrooms like that?' What ??? Really ???!!! 🙈🙈🙈 Best question is from weightlosswithwhale.... 'no weigh in this week lad?' 😂 😂 😂 oh and someone said he should be a chef... NOOOOOOO !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
This 😂 he always says ‘XS skinnies on today’ or ‘XS jumper’. It’s ridiculous just because you can squeeze yourself into a small size doesn’t mean you should 😂 I was so bad for this when I was younger, refusing to buy anything over a size 8 because I hated the thought of being a size 10 😂😂 looking back all my clothes were ill fitting and I looked silly. What id do to be that size again 😂
Why would anyone want a man that wears size XS? How is that even attractive 😂

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
Was noseying on the Harryyy123 page and seen he’s hashtagged #lost5stone so is he claiming to currently be 3 stone lighter than this picture? 🤔
that hashtag wasn't there the other day, so he's obvs read that we've found his old school boy account and gone in and quickly added that. which is even sadder! there's no way hes lost 5 stone in the pic, there's no way hes lost 8 stone EVER. lying little prick.

• Haha

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Nah I'm making an effort to call out suspect comments from now on and if you don't like it off you scoot. Literally no need to say that men who wear an XS are unattractive.
Personally I don’t find extra small men attractive do you want me to lie and say I drool over Harry in his super XS skinny jeans? You go leave him a comment telling him how his body is beautiful hun

• Haha

lime

Personally I don’t find extra small men attractive do you want me to lie and say I drool over Harry in his super XS skinny jeans? You go leave him a comment telling him how his body is beautiful hun
It's not about Harry, it's when comments in this thread and others turn into generalisations about all men i.e. being an XS is something to be upset about/makes you unattractive, or another recent one wearing skinny jeans makes you gay. It's playground stuff, "hun".

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
He's like the Daniel O'Donnell of SW Instagtam. Cobwebs melting away every time he shakes so much as a quorn nugget.

• Haha

Ishallnotbenamed

Chatty Member
I’ve been watching posts on here, and I know Harry in the real world. He’s addicted to cocaine. ☺
I’ve been watching this thread for months and chosen to stay quiet. I know Harry personally and he definitely does not take drugs. He still works at the golf club. He doesn’t live at home with his mum and dad and Shirl is very much alive. Although Harry does blow everything out of proportion and acts like someone he’s not he has definitely lost a couple of stone but no way 8.

Last edited:

Stuckinthe90s

59E147EB-2108-4413-8608-BD77BE2B6C42.jpeg

Isn’t it sad that when I search #slimmingworlduk the top two posts are two of the biggest slimming world fakers on insta, anyone looking for slimming world help/inspiration will be severely misled!

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I see he's wheeled out his fucking Nan again..
brand prickard has taken an almighty hit this week...didn't think it would be long before she made an appearance, almost like its a damage limitation exercise....

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Instawhut!

Seriously harry you little rodent i know you are reading this site because you have literally started doing everything we pointed out you didnt bother to do despite hashtagging sw and how you were using slimming world for insta fame. Well guess what you little prick we dont forget what you have done, so no fresh start will fool us you absolute fucking fake!!!

Reactions: 10