Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am just starting to read this, always interesting to see what BG have to say!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watching Gogglebox. They didn’t have one nice thing to say about Harry and Meghan 😂😂😂
IMO I thought the black couple were very much on migraines side 😧 but most commented 'fair play' to them wanting to crack with their lives.
I did like the 'you don't marry an actress' comment

The Windsors will be 'interesting' next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she remarried would she lose the title?
Yes she would. The only reason Sarah is still the Duchess of York is because she never remarried. In the same way after her divorce, Diana was still Diana, Princess of Wales. All they lost was their HRH’s.
If Sarah or indeed Meghan were to divorce, as the current letters patent stands, they would be titled as Sarah, Duchess of York / Meghan, Duchess of Sussex.
A remarriage of a Royal Duke hasn’t happened recently with the current letters patent so if Harry were to remarry, his new wife would be HRH, The Duchess of Sussex. So there could potentially be two Duchesses. However, Meghan would most likely be known as Lady. As Harry hasn’t had his HRH revoked (he’s just no allowed to use it for his commercial endeavours) his new wife would be a HRH.

She’s not even British. There’s no way she gets to keep the title.

she’s already preparing for the divorce. From their idiotic website about receiving security:
This is based on The Duke’s public profile by virtue of being born into The Royal Family, his military service, the Duchess’ own independent profile, and the shared threat and risk level documented specifically over the last few years.
Wtf is she talking about? Her own independent profile? She is a z list actress that landed on the penis of one of the many grandchildren of the queen. She is insane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s not even British. There’s no way she gets to keep the title.

she’s already preparing for the divorce. From their idiotic website about receiving security:

Wtf is she talking about? Her own independent profile? She is a z list actress that landed on the penis of one of the many grandchildren of the queen. She is insane.
It doesn’t matter if she’s not British, it depends on what the letters patent states and at the moment it says that ex wives of a Royal Duke are entitled to be known as Duchess of X, just without the HRH.

• Sad
The Queen should have never allowed the marriage to take place, but I guess she didn't want another repeat of what happened with her sister.

Meh-gan will hit tinsel Town and nobody will give a rats ass because the thing that made her interesting is the thing she walked away from.

Reactions: 6
It doesn’t matter if she’s not British, it depends on what the letters patent states and at the moment it says that ex wives of a Royal Duke are entitled to be known as Duchess of X, just without the HRH.
Then they’ll take the dukedom before the divorce and give it back after his second or her fourth wedding. They won’t let this grifter be a duchess. No way.

And the letters patent can change. As Fergie noticed. She got to keep the HRH but lost it months after the divorce because Diana used it a bargaining chip in her divorce (https://www.express.co.uk/life-styl...on-Prince-Andrew-Fergie-split-Queen-Elizabeth )
There’s just no way she will be a duchess after they get Harry back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can’t see the link for creating a new thread.

This was the suggestion which got the most votes:

Harry & Meghan #10: Liz lays down the law, Sussex Royal is no more.

• Haha
I can’t see the link for creating a new thread.

This was the suggestion which got the most votes:

Harry & Meghan #10: Liz lays down the law, Sussex Royal is no more.
Pretty pretty please could it be migraine instead of meghan?! Look at me, acting like beggy Mitchell!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.