Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are allegedly negotiating for Bruce Jenners house at 7 million.....good luck with that trans action. 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Murky meg's latest video quotes a tweeter who suggests that Meghan is deliberately provoking the Queen to take the titles so she can be a victim and have excuse to do a tell-all.....classic narcissism..

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Not sure if this has been mentioned but the new series of The Windsors starts Tuesday.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What I mean is, people are saying that Harry is really cool etc etc and they obviously don’t know their history as William has been there done that. I worded it wrong I think - I have a 2yr old and 4month old so my brain is only half functioning 😂
Aww bless. No wonder you're frazzled.❤
Harry's days of being cool are gone now. Along with his hair, his family loyalty and his integrity.;)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So they are allegedly negotiating for Bruce Jenners house at 7 million.....good luck with that trans action. 😁
Blimey. I'm sure Prince Charles is ... what's the word ?

apoplectic.:eek:

On the plus side though I recall Bruce/Caitlyn saying on telly (when she was in I'm a Celeb) that her house had terrific security measures. They were discussing stalkers and she said yeah, she gets the occasional person breaching her security but it's rare, and that the house was very well set up in that regard.
So yeah, she'll strike a hard bargain but it could be worth it.

That's a right royal smack in the face
Yeah, they tried a smash and grab of gangan's 'royal' and she sent in her LSAS (legal SAS) to grab it back.
Don't mess with gangan little boy.

Migraines sex drive has now crashed and burned. Ginger will be lucky if he gets a hello as she wafts through the house on her way to lunch with Oprah/Amal/Serena.

Sorry, vote? Where? Am I missing something?:oops:
Me neither.
:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yeah I'm pretty sure they can use whatever wording they want outside the UK and the Commonwealth. The Queen has no jurisdiction in the US.
The Queen can remove their duchy ... Megan and Harry Royal with cheese

Reactions: 2
The Queen is a badass.
i know this is in HMQ’s name; but Charles and William are also involved in the decision making process.
i wouldn’t be surprised if Prince Phillip weighed in too.
Meghan must be spitting feathers.

Also, their website says it’s not going to be a foundation, so the Sussex Foundation ain’t happening either.
The pair of them look ridiculous

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.