Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see their Travalyst website is up and running again. I cannot wait to see how this pans out. I use every single one of their partner websites on a regular basis and I'm yet to see a whisper about this. This is the one I'm eagerly awaiting. Hypocrisy at its finest ✈

Reactions: 8
They'd be just as well calling it Price Tag. The first verse of the Jessie J song is quite apt.

Seems like everybody's got a price
I wonder how they sleep at night
When the sale comes first
And the truth comes second
Just stop for a minute and smile
Why is everybody so serious
Acting so damn mysterious
Got shades on your eyes
And your heels so high
That you can't even have a good time
It's very easy to change the words of MJs Smooth criminal 😊

Reactions: 3
Now spinning it on their Instagram.
A little bit of sour grapes in that reading between the lines. They have right royally been put in their place. 🎉 Give me a break, “we are delighted to share with you” things they’re not allowed to do 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Questions being asked about Meghan’s National Theatre patronage.
Hopefully they’ll tell her to resign. Sounds like she’s done sweet FA for them

She’s only got a couple of other charities.
dogs and the clothes for women going back to work.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
H & M are like a bad smell, keeps coming back and no matter what you do, you can't get rid of it......
Harry & Archie might be royal, but she really puts the common in commoner which is what she is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Unfortunately, even if she divorces, she’ll be known as Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, given the precedent of Fergie who managed to hang onto the Duchess of York title.

In 10years, Meghan will be divorced; flogging stuff on QVC, be a spokesperson for some wierd wellness brand. Have a rich 70yo+ Texan oil man / Russian oligarch / Middle Eastern sheik type boyfriend, who she refuses to marry but will « maintain » her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Unfortunately, even if she divorces, she’ll be known as Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, given the precedent of Fergie who managed to ha png onto the Duchess of York title.
That's if they keep the Dukedom, which I'd say is looking shaky.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Questions being asked about Meghan’s National Theatre patronage.
Hopefully they’ll tell her to resign. Sounds like she’s done sweet FA for them

She’s only got a couple of other charities.
dogs and the clothes for women going back to work.
She's a lazy cow. Bin her and get a real actress or royal as patron.

• Heart
  • Haha
Carry on this way, & HM if she’s got any sense at all will remove all & everything that makes them “royal”

Unfortunately, even if she divorces, she’ll be known as Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, given the precedent of Fergie who managed to hang onto the Duchess of York title.

In 10years, Meghan will be divorced; flogging stuff on QVC, be a spokesperson for some wierd wellness brand. Have a rich 70yo+ Texan oil man / Russian oligarch / Middle Eastern sheik type boyfriend, who she refuses to marry but will « maintain » her.
If she remarried would she lose the title?

This stuff is better than sex. 😏
Now hang on a minute. 😯

On second thoughts 👍👍👍

• Haha
Yes that’s true. Despite her faults; Fergie was always loyal to and respectful of the Queen.
Very true. She was truly mortified over the toe sucking images and has pretty much kept her nose clean since. Apart from maybe minor slip ups.
Migraine would rather gouge her own eyes out with a tea spoon than admit any wrong doing.

• Haha
if there is one thing you can say about Harry is that he looks far from cool right now and Bon Jovi, well I'd be looking to connect myself to someone far cooler like James May (sorry but I luffs James)
Bon Jovi is signed up to Sunshine Sachs......what a coincidence 😲!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.