Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yuck, that’s basically attempted extortion.
Was that figure gleaned from all the speculative reports of how much she could earn over the next 12 months, which was reported to be around £100M if I remember rightly? Blackmail/Extortion by tabloid 😳

Reactions: 6
Was that figure gleaned from all the speculative reports of how much she could earn over the next 12 months, which was reported to be around £100M if I remember rightly? Blackmail/Extortion by tabloid 😳
I did wonder if it was the figure that the tabloids were quoting the brand was valued at. I think that’s the number you are suggesting and if so, it was definitely an extortion attempt. Wasn’t Doria allegedly involved in something to do with fraud or extortion in the US? I bet she was helping Meghan “negotiate”. This might give credibility to the rumours that Doria was being investigated.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Princess Anne is to attend London Fashion Week, Meggles will be kicking herself that she isn't representing the Queen for this, shouldn't have stepped down silly sow Meggie

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So true. I know this probably sounds bad but I’m done with charities. Most of them just line the pockets of the people at the top. I’d rather give to a homeless person on the street. At least you know it’s gone to the source. These top charities are just a “look how philanthropic I am, I’m such a good person” exercise. I have more respect for the secret donors who want no publicity or recognition for their good deeds. You only usually find out who they are after they’ve died.
Same here. I don't donate to charities. Even my clothes donations are given to the two charities that are very very local and voluntarily staffed, an animal rescue/sanctuary and a church based group who send aid directly to missionaries in poverty areas who know exactly how to utilise it on the spot. Oh and trocaire at Christmas and Easter. All their donations go to the charities and they do a great scheme where you can buy a goat or chickens or a weaving loom or school kits(pencils/books) for small villages where these thingscan give people a living. Also look out for a local soup kitchen guys. The one we support provides full meals two nights a week, no questions asked, just walk in and eat and children are welcome. We also buy lots of pot noodles and pot curries that can be used on the nights the kitchen is closed and where there is just a kettle available for a quick fix for a hungry homeless person.They're just 50p in most shops at the moment.
Sorry for that long lecture but it's a subject close to my heart and the greed of big charity execs wasting money sickens me.Bastards.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Same here. I don't donate to charities. Even my clothes donations are given to the two charities that are very very local and voluntarily staffed, an animal rescue/sanctuary and a church based group who send aid directly to missionaries in poverty areas who know exactly how to utilise it on the spot. Oh and trocaire at Christmas and Easter. All their donations go to the charities and they do a great scheme where you can buy a goat or chickens or a weaving loom or school kits(pencils/books) for small villages where these thingscan give people a living. Also look out for a local soup kitchen guys. The one we support provides full meals two nights a week, no questions asked, just walk in and eat and children are welcome. We also buy lots of pot noodles and pot curries that can be used on the nights the kitchen is closed and where there is just a kettle available for a quick fix for a hungry homeless person.They're just 50p in most shops at the moment.
Sorry for that long lecture but it's a subject close to my heart and the greed of big charity execs wasting money sickens me.Bastards.
Totally agree, go to the grassroots volunteers. The only big one I support is the RNLI having been rescued at sea one time. They are all volunteers risking their lives and all donations go to equipment. The rescue ones are usually good but as for the likes of the high street shops like Oxfam, screw them. Also I’m sick of being bombarded with the African ones on tv at dinner time, preying on you with guilt tactics. Honestly, as long as I’ve been on this planet they’ve been begging for money. We’ve given billions over the decades and apparently they still have nothing. It’s because the money never reaches them and ends up in the pockets of the likes of Mugabe. Sick of it. Rant over 😂😂 PS Meghan’s still a witch and Epstein didn’t kill himself 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The true hero of the royal family, so many engagements and often overlooked.
Exactly. She takes no crap from anyone and is an example of what a strong woman should be. Head down slogging away in the family business and never complaining. She'd be more likely to poke a reporter with her brolly than run around wailing about them treating her badly. Her and ex dirty girl Camilla certainly earn their keep.🤪

Reactions: 10
According to crazy days and nights Meghan has had a meeting with a marketing guru and could possibly have a new lije of candles.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
According to crazy days and nights Meghan has had a meeting with a marketing guru and could possibly have a new lije of candles.
Where do they get this tit from 😂😂
She will actually call those candles “Markle Sparkle”! 🙄FFS 🕯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was watching the Brit awards tonight and Dave performed his song ‘Black’ and he added in some more lyrics.

He rapped: "And if somebody hasn't said it / Equality is a right, it doesn't deserve credit / If you don't wanna get it, then you're never gonna get it / How the news treats Kate versus how they're treating Megan."

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I was watching the Brit awards tonight and Dave performed his song ‘Black’ and he added in some more lyrics.

He rapped: "And if somebody hasn't said it / Equality is a right, it doesn't deserve credit / If you don't wanna get it, then you're never gonna get it / How the news treats Kate versus how they're treating Megan."
He's a dick head.

Reactions: 13
He's a dick head.
I don’t think that he is. I think the song and message within is actually quite affecting, but I found it interesting that he chose to add Meghan in as a reference.

I personally think that the backlash towards Meghan is nothing to do with her being mixed race. It’s because of her actions and character. The more the general public finds out, the less we like her.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think that he is. I think the song and message within is actually quite affecting, but I found it interesting that he chose to add Meghan in as a reference.

I personally think that the backlash towards Meghan is nothing to do with her being mixed race. It’s because of her actions and character. The more the general public finds out, the less we like her.
He's a dick head for mentioning markle when the public and press don't give a tit about her blackness or lack of but just resent her personality.And he's a head for using Kate. She's done nothing wrong against began megan or him, unless her colour bothers him, which is irony personified.

Anyway Began is caucasion.She says so herself on her CV.
So his point (if he had one) is moot.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.