Harry & Meghan #9 Ginge has sent out an SOS so Gangan is sending in the SAS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course they will be coming back. She will be back with her pouting face, bunion feet, hand gripped tightly around Harry and a baby bump for attention before fucking off back to Canada in their private jet never to be seen again..

It will be the Meagain show. Her Maj should just uninvite her.

Reactions: 9
Well she supposedly had dinner with Jlo and ARod after Harry was done dumping his woes on the financial movers and shakers of the world.
From the blind item comments.

Lucky Dog11:13 AM
And now the story is they dined with JLO and ARod afterwards... stayed at Serena’s mansion, etc. I also find it suspect that a large event like, with three countries and local Pds worth of security this, has zero pix of them, while a little baby shower has many... even Harry landing solo in a Canada has grainy pix. But, none of this? While paps supposedly stalk their mansion necessitating extra security there, too?! Doesn’t add up. Where’d they go to dinner with Ms. Halftime? Serena’s basement? I also have a hard time believing Jenny from the Block would cater to a overindulged grifter who believes herself above work. JLo has worked her ass off to get where she is.

From the comments on that blind item.

Personally I think they were there OK, but kept their heads down. Crafty twunts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She won’t even see her own father, no way will she come back to see the in-laws
Exactly, and if she never brought archificial back after Christmas she's certainly not going to this time! I wonder if there will be any backlash if she doesn't turn up

Reactions: 3
She won’t even see her own father, no way will she come back to see the in-laws
She might come with Harry but stay hidden. I don't think she'll want him here on his own mingling with his family.
She'll need to be back in the bedroom waiting for him on her bruised knees ready for some lollipop action before she resumes business pecking at his brain and debriefing him on who said what to him.

Harry will look a right arse if he dodges the Commonwealth service. Supposedly he and fvkk face requested to be Commonwealth Youth Ambassadors(or whatever) back in the day and so gangan generously gave them the gig.
Silly nanna, spoiling the kiddies. Learn to say "no" gangan. Look where spoiling that brat has got you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I wish I could put more than 1 like on this! “Lollipop action”

Reactions: 6
A couple of months in and the homesickness may just be starting to hit..

Reactions: 7
I live in Dumbarton where most folk are either not fussed or not into the royals. I’ve noticed a trend for calling them the Dumbarton's as a slur and just wondered why that is.

Reactions: 4
Meghan probably thinks Balmoral is that posh hotel in Edinburgh.

Reactions: 8
İ really like your take on the situation, and especially your view on the Queen's mindset in that they are responsible for themselves now they aren't working royal-if things go badly they will be hurt, if they do well financially it eases Charles's burden.

A couple of months in and the homesickness may just be starting to hit..
Yes, I agree. It's like when you go on an extended holiday and love every minute, but by week 4 you long for your mates and family and all that unconditional love and acceptance they provide. Harry had a lot of mates.Smegan is no dozer, she knows this and will either come with him to supervise him, or convince him not to come.
We'll see.

Just sae this from the JP Morgan crowd curtesy of Fake Princess on IG
Aye aye aye, perfect comparison. The drunk guy at the end of the bar, wallowing in self pity as he wades through pints of beer.
I'm sure the financiers were riveted. Mortified for him.
I bet mummy smegan is racking her brain trying to suss out another angle for Harry's speeches.
Oh Madge, you played a blinder stopping them from the red carpet royal gigs where all they had to do was turn up and grin like chimps in designer gear paid for by us plebs.
Now they have nothing to fall back on. A c list actress famous for getting shagged in the store room on Suits, and a spoiled brat man child with no financial acumen or real life experience other than two brief spells flying a helicopter delivering supplies to his army pals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I wonder what will happen at Bea’s wedding. With Andy there, Meghan and her Handbag can’t be seen to be talking to him because it’ll ruin their brand (plus his just a generally disgusting individual). And will anyone want to talk to them after all the drama that happened?
It’s going to be one frosty wedding! Shame it’s not being broadcast, would be great to see how they all interacted!

I live in Dumbarton where most folk are either not fussed or not into the royals. I’ve noticed a trend for calling them the Dumbarton's as a slur and just wondered why that is.
I’ve read an article the people of Dumbarton feel they should keep that title for publicity, so I sometimes like to refer to them as the Dumbartons.

I hope it’s as successful as the treatment of Jonathan Joly

I’ve read an article the people of Dumbarton feel they should keep that title for publicity, so I sometimes like to refer to them as the Dumbartons.
Depends on which articulates you read. Royalist/unionist papers will always frame a story to fit their narrative. Polls suggest the overwhelming majority of people believe they should be stripped of their titles. Most people in the town are relieved that Dumbarton isn’t their principle title as they don’t want to be associated with them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.