Harry & Meghan #85 As the Actress didn't say to the Bishop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant see Oprah doing another one either because this one has been torn apart, especially in the UK I think H&M would be stupid to do another one but who knows with those two. Meghan doesnt like to be out of the limelight for too long.
I think a second interview could be the kind of scrap she would toss to Gayle or someone else on CBS if she thinks it would be an utter disaster for herself. As an American, I don't see this as being damaging to Oprah. She was never a serious journalist. She was a talk show host who was into some touchy-feely stuff and she was never one to ask hard questions. You never would have seen her hosting a presidential debate or sneaking in someplace to expose corruption. This interview is kind of what I expected of her. If I want to see someone do a balanced, intelligent report I'll go somewhere else. I think Oprah could do a second and even third interview with these two and come out smelling like a rose.

Reactions: 27
Isn't this a rebadge of this series we talked about last year? Produced by Insight/Vice?

Vice Studios and Insight TV are teaming for a 4K documentary focused on the participants of the upcoming 2020 Invictus Games, the sporting event for veterans founded by Prince Harry.

“I am Invincible” (3 x 60′) is slated to premiere on April 18, and is co-produced by Vice Studios and Insight TV Studios U.S., the co-production and programming sales division of 4K HDR broadcaster and content creator Insight TV.

The 2020 Invictus Games will take place May 9-16 in the Netherlands and bring together more than 500 competitors from 19 nations to compete in a series of adaptive sports, such as wheelchair basketball, sitting volleyball and in-door rowing.

Featured participants in the documentary include Josue Barron from the U.S. who lost his left leg and eye in Afghanistan, and now represents the U.S. in wheelchair basketball, wheelchair rugby and wheelchair cycling.

So what they are saying now

“Heart of Invictus” will follow a group of international competitors, all service members who experienced life-changing injuries or illnesses on the road to the Invictus Games The Hague 2020, though the competition will now take place in 2022. The series will document their training and reveal their compelling life stories, as well as follow the Games’ organizers as they partner with each nation’s team to support their athletes.

Sounds like the same documentary, maybe just brought up to date?
It does sound the same, but doesn't Vice have its own TV branding/news channel that is seperate from Netflix?

Or do they all sell everything to each other?

Reactions: 17
I’m interested in the rebuttal from Hazzard this week saying he didn’t inherit anything from the Queen Mother’s estate. Is that just a total whopper? As I understood it, she left everything in her actual will to the Queen, mostly possessions. But I’d read that the cash from her estate had been siphoned off into a trust fund in 1994. Now, if you die within 7 years of a gift, it has to be counted as part of your estate. But she died 8 years after 1994, so presumably it would have been exempt from inheritance tax and not included in probate at all. So am I wrong and the boys didn’t get anything or is Harry just lying his ginger head off as usual?!
It was exempt from tax I do know that but why I am not actually sure was actually her estate being worth between £50 and £70million the bulk of it going to Elizabeth II,though is actually property going to the Monarch quite essentially is exempt from inheritance tax otherwise would be applied I think

Purely due to being its quite essentially in her own name why she's not liable to pay income tax though was questioned about that in Parliament and just decided to pay it, though not being obliged to do so, is HMRC the Inland Revenue is the sort of I dont know how thats structured but yeah....

Reactions: 7
"Would be interesting to see what statement comes out from the Montislapper home next. Tears and tantrums about us wicked Brits and how she rejected Piers advances towards her and he is using his rejection to slander her good name!!"

Her 'good name'. PMSL:p

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"Would be interesting to see what statement comes out from the Montislapper home next. Tears and tantrums about us wicked Brits and how she rejected Piers advances towards her and he is using his rejection to slander her good name!!"

Her 'good name'. PMSL:p
😅😅😅 'mud' , lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Re the invictus games documentary, This could be interesting ...if it is done sympathetically and carefully
If you gave it to a team like the C4 Last leg presenters who presented shows originally for the paralympics! They are great at making disability/special needs and sports, accessible, sarcastic and watchable.

But....its a topic that is difficult to do sensitively! Has Netflix got any shows out there that are good at presenting disabilities/special needs/ addtitional needs in a positive light? Are there any American disabled/special needs/ additional needs presenters that could present this show?

I'm thinking especially of the Louis Theroux updated documentary last night about Joe Exotic, /The Tiger king, where it became obvious that
The Tiger King documentaries that were so watchable last year, were extremely biased and told a scripted story that was designed to make money rather than to tell anything remotely true!

Reactions: 18
I wonder what the outcome of all this will be and did I see earlier that their Sussex titles have been removed? Perhaps it was wishful thinking on my part. So she devil is holding another baby shower and what a shower they will be, mouthy but brainless King y and oops whinefrey and drinking oatmeal coffee in fact her few brain dead hags. A larger coven than usual all singing lickle rhymes to the blow up around her middle.

Has there ever been anyone as brazen and shameless as this shower, I think whinefrey has such influence because of her large bank balance that people are scared to upset her, would love to see that fat, be wigged windbag bought down with her mouthpiece protege king the thing. I cannot wait for the next whinefest it will keep us tattlers going for ages. Do other tattlers wonder if others are silent observers on this forum to just garner who is saying what, would love to hear your views.😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I trust Harry will be donating his earnings to Invictus because using a charity to make money for yourself is pretty bleeping low.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
It does sound the same, but doesn't Vice have its own TV branding/news channel that is seperate from Netflix?

Or do they all sell everything to each other?
It's possible that Archewell have cut a deal with Insight and are bringing this up to date for Netflix. Not that interested. There have been background 'road to Invictus' documentaries for each of the games; this is just another one to add to the list. It's fine but not special and not original, and I can't see Netflix paying much for this type of content. What they want is the headline-grabbing Diana documentary, and I guess they have got that one lined up for later this year.

I think a second interview could be the kind of scrap she would toss to Gayle or someone else on CBS if she thinks it would be an utter disaster for herself. As an American, I don't see this as being damaging to Oprah. She was never a serious journalist. She was a talk show host who was into some touchy-feely stuff and she was never one to ask hard questions. You never would have seen her hosting a presidential debate or sneaking in someplace to expose corruption. This interview is kind of what I expected of her. If I want to see someone do a balanced, intelligent report I'll go somewhere else. I think Oprah could do a second and even third interview with these two and come out smelling like a rose.
Yes, you go to Oprah for a friendly, confessional interview. She was pretty clear about allowing Meghan to 'tell her truth' and didn't attempt any follow up questions. Oprah's made her money and might well stick around to get the divorce interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Something I shall not be watching. How feeble of them.
The stupid thing is that Invictus was stole from the American equivalent and suggested to Harry by a palace aide. I hardly see Invictus being popular with an American audience.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Re the invictus games documentary, This could be interesting ...if it is done sympathetically and carefully
If you gave it to a team like the C4 Last leg presenters who presented shows originally for the paralympics! They are great at making disability/special needs and sports, accessible, sarcastic and watchable.

But....its a topic that is difficult to do sensitively! Has Netflix got any shows out there that are good at presenting disabilities/special needs/ addtitional needs in a positive light? Are there any American disabled/special needs/ additional needs presenters that could present this show?

I'm thinking especially of the Louis Theroux updated documentary last night about Joe Exotic, /The Tiger king, where it became obvious that
The Tiger King documentaries that were so watchable last year, were extremely biased and told a scripted story that was designed to make money rather than to tell anything remotely true!
Netflix produced 'Rising Phoenix', which was released last year with a Prince Harry cameo, to support the 2020 Paralympic Games.

Here's the last version of an Invictus documentary series (Insight, 2020)

Here's the similar BBC 2014 documentary

• Wow
I trust Harry will be donating his earnings to Invictus because using a charity to make money for yourself is pretty bleeping low.

It would be a nice gesture to donate some of his fee, that's for sure. Given that Harry has to earn money now, though, this is probably as good as we could expect. Good publicity for Invictus, too.

( and it will focus on the charity, rather than be the "it's all about Me, Me, Me Me ghan Show" )

Hopefully Netflix have banned her from any more vanity projects/ clomping over mass graves in her Manolo's

Let's face it, the last thing we want is for them to completely tank, go broke... and have to come back home ... :eek: :eek: :eek:

😂🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Netflix produced 'Rising Phoenix', which was released last year with a Prince Harry cameo, to support the 2020 Paralympic Games.

Here's the last version of an Invictus documentary series (Insight, 2020)

Here's the similar BBC 2014 documentary

So what is Smegan's job in all this? Is she gonna pretend that the competitors are elephants or lions? 2014 is a long time ago and people are used to format now. Also, the BBC are always interviewing UK competitors nearer the time which is live and happening not a dead docu. Perhaps if Harry lost a limb it might make him more relevant but he only got his position because of being a Royal - no other reason. We also know that veterans disabled or not don't actually like him or respect him and they are more than happy to debunk the hero crap attached to him.

• Heart
It would be a nice gesture to donate some of his fee, that's for sure. Given that Harry has to earn money now, though, this is probably as good as we could expect. Good publicity for Invictus, too.

( and it will focus on the charity, rather than be the "it's all about Me, Me, Me Me ghan Show" )

Hopefully Netflix have banned her from any more vanity projects/ clomping over mass graves in her Manolo's

Let's face it, the last thing we want is for them to completely tank, go broke... and have to come back home ... :eek: :eek: :eek:

😂🤣
God , no! 😖 let them stay there , well away from us 😀😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I bet they’ve released this “news” today to try and overshadow Piers.
that's a new low for them then. releasing PR puff pieces just for Piers. Piers should be proud that he's sucking the time & money out of their PR 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.