Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has the sun got a copy of the marriage license - I thought there were earlier comments that this would not be release or am I confusing it with the marriage register which is something else?
The worst thing about that certificate is her listed occupation: ‘actor’ ffs. She was out of work and had been written out of suits. Her occupation at the time was ‘unemployed’.

I was in a production of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when I was 11. Does that make me an ‘actor’? (Also, it’s bloody ‘actress’, not ‘actor’, she’s a woman)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Copies of UK birth, marriage & death certificates are readily available for a fee from either the local area Registrars Office where the registration took place or from the UK General Registrer Office (GRO) online. https://www.gov.uk/general-register-office

Only two witnesses in this instance, Charles & Doria, & this meets the legal requirement. Other people may have been in the room or antechamber...
Thank you - however the thing which confuses me is the fact it was reported in the article re W&C wedding that the Royals can exempt themselves from making the certificate available (quote below from the article). If this is true why would the Markle cert be available?

A little-known clause in the Marriage Act gives Royals the right to exempt themselves from normal legal requirements whereby all marriage certificates are available to view at a register office.

Reactions: 5
Imagine him in a meeting with these high powered whizz kids....😂 Yep he’s just the show pony to be wheeled out at conventions. Let’s hope he buys a new suit...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
What a sap he looks in the black and white picture on the daily mail. Unattractive little dweeb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I do believe Meghan in this one instance and Harry concurred.

I also believe this, "If the first ceremony was legal, the second, big wedding would have been illegal".

As it stands now, they are illegally married in my view. If nothing else, this will give the RF leverage.
Wasn't there some chat way back of them having got married in secret?? maybe H presented a done deal to the RF , but I can't imagine why they would go for the big wedding on TV if this is the case. Unless this is what Cruella wanted??

Reactions: 8
Prince Harry,

As evidenced by their work over the past year, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex remain committed to their duty and service to the UK. and around the world, and have offered their continued support to organizations they have represented, regardless of official role,”

“We can all live a life of service. Service is universal.”

Also Prince Harry

Joins board of San Francisco-based BetterUP as Chief Impact Officer

Mr. Robichaux declined to comment on how Prince Harry would be compensated and didn’t share details of his employment agreement, saying that he would be joining the company’s leadership team as an “officer of the corporation.” Prince Harry won’t manage employees or have direct reports, but he is likely to spend some time in the company’s San Francisco headquarters once it is safe to do so, and to participate in all-hands meetings, Mr. Robichaux said. He is also expected to appear at special company events.
So he is literally a poster boy for this company. He has no activity to add value or IP, & no responsibilities to affect the bottom line or profits. His job is to join in general non-specific meetings & turn up to PR events - he’s a waterboy, not even a Pleb. As other Tattlers have said, he is monetising his title, he is available for hire. Given that he has said on prime time TV that he was both clueless & ashamed to get his pregnant wife support for her mental health problems, he is possibly the most lack-lustre asset verging towards a liability.

1616512608944.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry if this has been posted already- but please god no! M’s arrogance and delusions of grandeur truly do know no bounds if she actually is planning on running for POTUS. Stay in your lane Meg you’re famous because you married a prince, nothing at all to do with any personal talent or achievements
7E4D717A-E602-4BE0-90FB-D61838D16FD6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Wasn't there some chat way back of them having got married in secret?? maybe H presented a done deal to the RF , but I can't imagine why they would go for the big wedding on TV if this is the case. Unless this is what Cruella wanted??
There's been a lot of speculation about them getting married in Africa on this forum.

I'm sure in the fulness of time, all will be revealed.

Reactions: 14
There are plenty of blokes, rich or poor who get bleep-struck and think they will be the exception to a womans past behaviours. She has many skills (not really the ones that are talked about in her interviews and soundbites but that something else) and these skills make her super manipulative. She just needs a rich bloke with FOO issues who has not had therapy and probably has an addicition of some kind - then watch her go !
Like Jackie to Onassis.

Private Plane perhaps??
Lawks, where would the likes of them gets a private plane?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Reactions: 7
Someone on here suggested it was simply a rehearsal at most 😭 . Meghan, The Deluded Cow (her official title) was so childish and self centred that she thought it was the real deal.

She’s nauseatingly up herself, thinking they secretly got married a few days prior and ha ha ha to the British public paying for the ‘spectacle’. Hideous woman, awful attitude

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry if this has been posted already- but please god no! M’s arrogance and delusions of grandeur truly do know no bounds if she actually is planning on running for POTUS. Stay in your lane Meg you’re famous because you married a prince, nothing at all to do with any personal talent or achievements View attachment 495843
I recall Clinton never won the election... We still have hope!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Just a few bits from the article. He has the gall to talk about financial difficulty when he's been weeping over millions. And he sat there and said he did nothing for his wife's mental health but wants to advocate for asking for help when needed?
And as for being synonymous for mental fitness and investing in hi self where on earth does this robichaux get his information from. The man's a walking disaster and a figurehead only. Again because he is prince harry and nothing more.

Often because of societal barriers, financial difficulty, or stigma, too many people aren’t able to focus on their mental health until they’re forced to. I want us to move away from the idea that you have to feel broken before reaching out for help

He’s synonymous with this approach of mental fitness and really investing in yourself,” Robichaux said. “It was not a hard internal sale

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Someone on here suggested it was simply a rehearsal at most 😭 . Meghan, The Deluded Cow (her official title) was so childish and self centred that she thought it was the real deal.

She’s nauseatingly up herself, thinking they secretly got married a few days prior and ha ha ha to the British public paying for the ‘spectacle’. Hideous woman, awful attitude
She said they have vows framed from the backyard thing, in reality I wonder what the words are?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Well she better give the titles up if she thinking about becoming president.
What a disgusting thought- President Meghan, Duchess of Sussex. Not even her surname but her royal title. I will be convinced we are living in a simulation if this happens, it’s bad enough that she managed to marry Harry (not that he’s some kind of prize but you get what I mean)

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.