Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that some point, they'll quietly separate, and Harry will go to ground in the US. He'll quietly get treatment at family insistence, and have regular contact with the kids but he won't ever come back to the UK now, he's gone too far. And I think he'd be booed if he appeared in public, tbh. She'll then trade for all she's worth on her royal offspring whilst just about managing to toe the line in return for financial support from HM. And that support will be substantial.

Agree with all the comments about "poor" Kate Garraway. I'm shocked that this documentary about her husband is being allowed when he clearly can't consent to it. It's heinous, only done to make money, and it's morally wrong on every level.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
It’ll be interesting if the titles ARE withdrawn as suggested by Theresa Longo Fans as that might speed up the dumping of H

Speaking of "loving family environment" I've been tryimg to find a link between Genevieve Roth (InvisibleHand word salad manufacturer and former aide on Billary's presidential campaign) and Lindsay Roth/her NortonRose snr partner dad Andrew Roth. So far nothing. Anyone with better investigative skills/tools?
Would be interesting. I started searching but had to visit pro-MM sites and it made me ill. Sorry.

I did notice that the solipsistic gunk MM came out with about telling 'our own stories', 'everything is a story' (whatever, recollections may vary :rolleyes: ) kind of chimes with the similar gunk on the InvisibleHands website: 'the power of creativity and storytelling to propel the world forward'.

I haven't watched the whole Oprah interview but was struck by this nonsense, which seemed out of place, as it basically casts doubt over the objective reality of everything she said. Was it a bit of product placement/ theme priming for future InvisibleHands?

I sort of feel that InvisibleHands has a dodgy Cambridge Analytica vibe. 'At Cambridge Analytica we use data modeling and psychographic profiling to grow audiences, identify key influencers, and connect with people in ways that move them to action.'

Reactions: 19
Harry has not smiled once since megxit, I’d forgotten how well he and Kate used to get on (sorry I know it’s old news but I’ve only just caught up!)
I have heard second hand from someone who knows that H has always been a %&(#

I think you could be right about the DV thing , the more I read about Mm the more I am reminded of a certain person I had the misfortune to know that my friend was engaged to, now they’ve split she is telling lie after lie and clearly was trying to gain favour before they actually split. Honestly the damaging lies she’s made up are astonishing. Her and MM are cut from the same cloth.
You know every time Kate flashes the Diana engagement ring MM must just seethe since Hapless gave it to Wills to propose to Kate. Sad that his love for his SIL can degenerate into the televised character assignation.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
ETA: @Cassandra333 How do you read cards for someone who isn't there? Don't people normally pick their own?
In a normal face to face card reading people would pick their own cards, yes. But it is possible to read them remotely, over the phone for example. Personally I wouldn't read anyones cards without permission from them, which is one of the reasons I don't do the Markles or any other celeb. But other readers do and YouTube is full of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Since all the Harkles stuff began, I have had a very bad feeling that Harry will take his own life when he realises what a mess he has made of it.

However, the very first thought that popped into my head upon reading your comment was that...Meghan kills Harry 😮😮😮😮😮😮
I had an immediate vision of her blowing up into a massive narcissistic rage and hitting him over the head with a heavy vase or something. I know it sounds like something off a farfetched soap opera but stranger things have happened.

I realise that talk of someone’s demise is serious and not something to joke about or speculate on, but I have had a very, very bad feeling that this will all end in tragedy for a long time now. I hope I haven’t upset or offended anyone if my comments come across as crass and unfeeling. I know it is a very sensitive subject, yet it is one that has been brought up for discussion a number of times on these threads now.

With this pair, things are just spiralling out of control more and more with every week that passes. Just as you think they can’t go any lower or do something even worse, and they surpass expectations every time. I am always thinking, “What the hell are they going to do next?!’

I can’t help but feel that, due to all the selfish and deeply hurtful things they have done to their families (and others such as staff), karma will come to deal with them in a very strong way.

BTW, I haven’t watched the psychic video posted at the end of the last thread but I must do so now.
MM will claim DV via PTSD from Harry’s time in the Army.

And if Queen pulls the Sussex titles then MM will be Princess Henry of Wales and the dumb dumbs here in America will be calling her Princess Megs by the end of the day.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm wondering whether Archie is actually a UK citizen. If he was born from the surrogate in the US or Canada, perhaps that's why he isn't allowed to have a title.

Why was the kid that was presented, two weeks old? Where had he been all that time? Most airlines won't allow a newborn to fly.

Reactions: 18
They’ve released a small statement

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry admit they did NOT marry three days before their Windsor wedding

She has problems with impulsivity. She just came out with that pathetic little tale. It was fantasy and a glimpse into her twisted mind where lies and fantasy rule. He was just grunting in the corner of the chicken coop, agreeing to what she said.

Her own friends said that she doesn't think things through. If she has problems with being impulsive then she will also act out of temper and there's definitely a significant risk of violence, both towards him and the kids. She literally has no control over herself and lacks the maturity to get a grip.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Hello, am new here. Thanks to all for these interesting threads.

I'd like to throw out there something I'm increasingly fascinated about, related to news leaks that seem to be falling under the radar. Basically my question boils down to:

Is it possible MM, the US citizen, has been committing tax fraud?
  • Take that very odd leak about the Fiji earrings that MM had said were “borrowed” but in fact were gifted. I suspect the hidden issue isn’t who the giver was, but that MM did not report it to the US IRS, as she's required to do. Here's a link: https://thewolfgroup.com/blog/the-u-s-taxation-of-an-american-princess-meghan-markle/
  • AFAIK, non-profits are exempt from US federal taxes but they are banned from profit-making pursuits. JCMH and MM’s Netflix and Spotify deals are obvs for personal profit (they talked about these deals in the context of being cut-off financially). So I wonder if fishy stuff was going on, which made St-Laurent quit?
  • Then there’s the investigation into Travalyst/Sussex Royal—i.e., the Royal Foundation gave a grant to SR but SR eventually shut down. Implied questions then are, Where did the money go? If they pocketed, did they declare it as (taxable) personal income?
  • Finally, MMs penchant for brand freebies could also get her in tax trouble, as I've read that so-called influencers who get goods/services in exchange for promotion do have to at least report to the taxman what they've received. https://www.taxwarriors.com/blog/how-social-media-influencers-are-taxed-in-the-u.s
So, given the combined brains and skills on this forum, I just thought this would be fun to speculate on... ;-)

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Funny you mention Tarot Cards as I bought a set last year along with a book to teach myself during lockdown but I never got round to it, but this thread might give me a kick up the backside.

I used to be on a thread elsewhere where a lady used to do tarot readings for us. She only used to pick one card. Not sure if that’s something you do? I am assuming you can do reading for people who are not in front of you, like Haz n Megz, but I have no idea how it works (I should have read my book, shouldn’t I?)
A good way to learn Tarot is to NOT read for a person. Whilst you shuffle the cards, ask the Tarot to tell a story. Get a notebook and write down the story. This will get you used to the cards and the meanings but you won't freak out a 'real' person by getting the meanings wrong :ROFLMAO:

Reading one card is a bit of a party trick. I usually use 3 cards and it's suprising what can turn up. Its fun to do in a group of people and can act as an ice breaker.

For me though, a proper Tarot reading is very akin to a counselling session. You've giving the person a safe space to think about themselves and where they want to go in life and what the consequences of any action maybe. It helps them to think 'outside of the box' and what they need to work on concerning their own personality and life. It's also very draining for the reader. Takes a lot of effort mentally but ultimately worth it if you know you've helped someone.

I'd like to read for people here but not sure if I can. I have to be in a good place mentally. Let me think about it. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Though it's difficult I hope one day Harry frees himself from the clutches of a narcissistic partner and reverts back to his old self. I also hope he can reconcile with his family, such a shame he was once super close to his brother (even while dating women such as Chelsey and Cressida).

prince-william-prince-harry-landing.jpeg

It's funny how people claim that Diana would've loved MM but if she knew that MM had split her boys apart, she definitely wouldn't have been pleased
636376946904721105-XXX-diana-tab024.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Statement from Catherine St-Laurent which basically confirms that she has left Archewell but is on a retainer as an 'advisor'. She's very excited to be starting her own consultancy and be free of the nightmare Harkles[/S]

Read the third para for pure shade. She's worked with a long list of brilliant business leaders..... also, the Harkles. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Harry in his usual idiotic self has already created his own demise. Via Harry, Meghan has accused members of the RF/Harry's family of being racist on more than one occasion. By Harry telling Oprah it wasn't the Queen or Philip (and it's important to remember that this refers to only this/these specific occasion/s and may not even be true), they have aimed the fire towards Charles and William, the closest family to Harry.

The narrative Meghan wants is already in place. Everyone knows Philip has been racist. The Queen ruled over the Empire which was inherently racist and was taught racism as a child. The current Commonwealth is still seen as white rule by many black people. So, the Queen and Philip brought up their children in a racist environment, with racist beliefs. Consequently, Charles passed on these beliefs to William, who one day will rule over the Commonwealth in a continuation of this white rule.

Meghan clearly primed Harry when it comes to racism and told him racism is in everything. In GQ magazine Harry discussed unconscious racial bias. He specifically refers to walking in Meghan's shoes to see racism, white people don't otherwise see etc. I believe Meghan got Harry hyper sensitive about racism, so he literally saw it everywhere and in everything white people, (including his own family) say and do. So, a harmless comment about whether Archie/H & M would look more like mum or dad, went through the racism translator and became a comment about white supremacy.

Harry got all excited about how clever he was to see racism in a comment about whether the baby would have ginger hair, rushed back to Meghan, told her this (embellishing the story for added drama) and was told he was a very clever boy and given a 'I can see unconcious bias' badge by Meghan. Because he embellished the story he can't remember what was said, allowing Meghan to rewrite the story to become horrifying racism on several occasions as compared to the single event Harry stated.

There's still a hole in Meghan's plan. A Harry shaped hole. Harry with his universally known racist past. Harry, the grandson of racists, the son of a racist, the brother of a racist etc.

Picture Meghan with her wobbly lip and tissues in her hand saying:

"I knew Harry had a racist past, but everyone deserves a second chance, right? Now I realise that people don't change, especially in The Firm because they are universally racist. That is why I have ended my marriage. It's not enough to survive, right, we need to thrive. When you're brought up by racists, you'll become a racist too. I don't want my children to be raised in an environment where my mom, their grandmother is seen as inferior because of the colour of her skin. This is why I will fight like a Tiger Mom to keep my kids here, in the US, because if they are raised in the UK, the racism will never end, right?"

Stupid Harry has essentially arranged his own funeral and once the new baby is born, on US soil, his kids are permanently lost to him.
You live in my head, @Sunshine&clouds ; my thoughts exactly but was too lazy to type it up! Thanks!

Reactions: 11
image.jpeg

When you actually give birth you don't have to pull stunts like randomly pulling a baby out of thin air rather than the hospital at the day of birth (like every other couple belonging to the Royal family)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Harry in his usual idiotic self has already created his own demise. Via Harry, Meghan has accused members of the RF/Harry's family of being racist on more than one occasion. By Harry telling Oprah it wasn't the Queen or Philip (and it's important to remember that this refers to only this/these specific occasion/s and may not even be true), they have aimed the fire towards Charles and William, the closest family to Harry.

The narrative Meghan wants is already in place. Everyone knows Philip has been racist. The Queen ruled over the Empire which was inherently racist and was taught racism as a child. The current Commonwealth is still seen as white rule by many black people. So, the Queen and Philip brought up their children in a racist environment, with racist beliefs. Consequently, Charles passed on these beliefs to William, who one day will rule over the Commonwealth in a continuation of this white rule.

Meghan clearly primed Harry when it comes to racism and told him racism is in everything. In GQ magazine Harry discussed unconscious racial bias. He specifically refers to walking in Meghan's shoes to see racism, white people don't otherwise see etc. I believe Meghan got Harry hyper sensitive about racism, so he literally saw it everywhere and in everything white people, (including his own family) say and do. So, a harmless comment about whether Archie/H & M would look more like mum or dad, went through the racism translator and became a comment about white supremacy.

Harry got all excited about how clever he was to see racism in a comment about whether the baby would have ginger hair, rushed back to Meghan, told her this (embellishing the story for added drama) and was told he was a very clever boy and given a 'I can see unconcious bias' badge by Meghan. Because he embellished the story he can't remember what was said, allowing Meghan to rewrite the story to become horrifying racism on several occasions as compared to the single event Harry stated.

There's still a hole in Meghan's plan. A Harry shaped hole. Harry with his universally known racist past. Harry, the grandson of racists, the son of a racist, the brother of a racist etc.

Picture Meghan with her wobbly lip and tissues in her hand saying:

"I knew Harry had a racist past, but everyone deserves a second chance, right? Now I realise that people don't change, especially in The Firm because they are universally racist. That is why I have ended my marriage. It's not enough to survive, right, we need to thrive. When you're brought up by racists, you'll become a racist too. I don't want my children to be raised in an environment where my mom, their grandmother is seen as inferior because of the colour of her skin. This is why I will fight like a Tiger Mom to keep my kids here, in the US, because if they are raised in the UK, the racism will never end, right?"

Stupid Harry has essentially arranged his own funeral and once the new baby is born, on US soil, his kids are permanently lost to him.

I think this is exactly what will happen

Reactions: 13
Really??? Happy Birfday Eugenie here's MegznArry releasing a statement about some tit we already knew on your special day....for no reason at all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Also side note: At this point Harry is not even MM's puppet...he's a muppet

no reason at all.
Actually MM does have her reasons, narcissist love to take the spotlight away from people that's why she even announced her pregnancy during Eugenie's wedding... I mean seriously who does that!? Oh right a narcissist/D-list actress yearning for attention

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.