Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do have to stick up for Harry a little bit about the Shetland pony. Ponies are notorious for being cheeky at the best of times, and this one was surrounded by crowds and probably a bit stressed. Horses and ponies are prey animals, they're naturally more anxious than cats and dogs. I've been around them my whole life and see no issue with the Shetland pony.

Reactions: 10
I've worked out what his job is! When people have issues with constipation, it's because their bowel is impacted. His job is to clear the
My best advice to all folk, always keep a plunger next to your loo, you’ll never know when you need it.

If you need help using your plunger go on You Tube and Kim from How Clean is Your House has a great video showing the exact movement required.

Enjoy!

Nurse! More medication please!

Reactions: 16
Amnesty .... haha. Ugh. They are renowned for driving their own people to suicide through vicious bullying and overwork. There were quite a few articles about it a couple of years ago after the scandal broke. Seems they had a massive corporate bullying culture rife with sexual discrimination. Might be a fit for the Harkles in the future then, eh?

Reactions: 24
Great points, Ishmael, thanks and welcome! Im really perking up about this, esp with the news of H’s new position.
When I was still a US citizen (though married to a Brit and living in England), I had a little income for a while. MyUS tax advisor warned me to be very careful on my tax returns. Reason being that the US govt could try to attach my husband’s income as well. This is even though we’re retired.
So I’m very curious how H and M are going to be managing their tax affairs. Not just what you mention above but also gifts from PC, for example.
Any thoughts welcome, this is going to run and run...

Reactions: 33
Radio 4 news has announced that the company Harry will be working for offers career guidance. You couldn't make this up!

Reactions: 32
Should be impacted like full of crap

Reactions: 13
Harry hasn’t given megs wat she wants.. she wanted titles, money, good pr & live in a common wealth country

Reactions: 7
OMG, that imagery is fantastic! Like being back in the Army but politically correct

Reactions: 9
If the RF took the lot off him it would prevent him being exploited by these sharks. They need to do it.

Reactions: 18
I always trousered all the mint imperials out of the bowls before everyone went in for a ' conference' at my place

Reactions: 19
Ooh the memories are flooding back.

At Junior school we had a draw with spare knickers in case of accidents. I got to wear a pair that were miles too big.

Anybody remember this or has the medication impaired my marbles?

Reactions: 10
I tell you something else about meghraine..........

....." All this press & paparazzi attention. No privacy......." moan moan.....

Her eyes always seem to " find" the photographer, dont they......

Know what I mean? ....

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.