Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
Since all the Harkles stuff began, I have had a very bad feeling that Harry will take his own life when he realises what a mess he has made of it.

However, the very first thought that popped into my head upon reading your comment was that...Meghan kills Harry 😮😮😮😮😮😮
I had an immediate vision of her blowing up into a massive narcissistic rage and hitting him over the head with a heavy vase or something. I know it sounds like something off a farfetched soap opera but stranger things have happened.

I realise that talk of someone’s demise is serious and not something to joke about or speculate on, but I have had a very, very bad feeling that this will all end in tragedy for a long time now. I hope I haven’t upset or offended anyone if my comments come across as crass and unfeeling. I know it is a very sensitive subject, yet it is one that has been brought up for discussion a number of times on these threads now.

With this pair, things are just spiralling out of control more and more with every week that passes. Just as you think they can’t go any lower or do something even worse, and they surpass expectations every time. I am always thinking, “What the hell are they going to do next?!’

I can’t help but feel that, due to all the selfish and deeply hurtful things they have done to their families (and others such as staff), karma will come to deal with them in a very strong way.

BTW, I haven’t watched the psychic video posted at the end of the last thread but I must do so now.
We don't often agree these days but I totally agree with you on this. This will end in tragedy.
Just to be clear, I dislike him intensely and I'm not gonna pretend otherwise should something tragic happen, but yes I can see heartbreak for his British family.
🐱 He has never had good coping mechanisms. Not being very bright at studies or exams is not a big disaster, but how you learn to deal with it is. When he was buggering up his education at Eton he was using drugs (maybe to cope, or just for shits and giggles, or both, who knows really), but he does not have the strength of mind to handle recreational drug use. My opinion, and I'm not a psychologist, just a people watcher, is that while weed etc is not considered harmful it bloody well is when used by people who are already not coping mentally with life. His father got him sorted and he and william(and Kate) were his crutches and yet they now not only get no credit but are getting shat on by him. It's so sad that they got him through the toughest years and he was enjoying life, yeah, being a cunt at times, but that's always been his way, and he'd been given the tools to cope. Supposedly including therapy and medication which can be a life saver, but along comes someone unqualified and unfamiliar with his actual mental history who decrees she and her mommy can make him all better with yoga and meditation and avocado toast. I'll likely get verbally battered again (meoww 🐱) but some people need more help than yoga and meditation and I believe hazno is such a one. People say "Oh meds make you feel dead inside" ... well, take a look at hazno in his before marriage smeggy and after smeggy images and tell me that's a happy man living his best life. Rarely smiles, is totally subservient, looks unhealthy, dresses like a tramp, is denied basic things like a feckin' lousy cup of tea ffs :mad: The bloke needs reassessed by someone familiar with his mental health issues and taken away from all this constructed drama his wife generates. Yoga and meditation has it's place but it's not 'the cure' for everyone, just another tool.

Anyway , for TLDR people, (too long didn't read). I agree. This will end in tragedy. Even if he comes out of this alive he'll be more deeply damaged than ever.

Or she could allege that William tried it on with her? Wonder if she has written an imaginary account of that in her famous Dear Diaries...
I 'loved' this post because I totally think she would do that. I think she has told hazno some bullshit about such a thing happening (in her dreams) and it is one of the reasons they are at loggerheads. I bet she wove it into the Rose whatsername story. "Oh yes Aitch (she called him that you know) your brother is no angel, he even tried it on with me". Like she wouldn't have been on his dick like a tramp on a chip if he had.:ROFLMAO:

I don’t wish to be a party pooper or try to moderate but I’m really uncomfortable with the suicide talk and find it really triggering. I’m sorry if I’m being over sensitive but as a suicide survivor it’s quite hard to listen too. Sorry 😞

ETA I meant read not listen too!
No, you're right. It just needed saying but we need to drop it to avoid hurting other posters.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I bet they're gutted they released the wedding story and the new "job" on the same day. They don't have the balls to try and ruin Zaras news

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

freda19

VIP Member
Well, if she did fancy a run at political office she would have to give up the titles , I hope Brenda makes sure the kids remain without future Prince/Princess.
Brenda could use her political aspirations and the new 'job' to her advantage.

"To facilitate our multi-talented Meghan in her potential political career we have decided to remove the impediment of her being a Duchess, since we are aware it would not be acceptable in American political circles to hold such a title.
No meghan , don't thank us, it was our pleasure.
Also we are thrilled that our beloved Henry has found a position suitable to his qualifications, as a Chimpo. He will now no longer have to worry about funding his own security which must be a great relief to him.
............................................................................................With love and best wishes, The Firm, xxx"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Kittypops

VIP Member
I'd love if the Daily Mail did a WE'RE SORRY MEGHAN gigantic headline, as huge as possible, with zero other context - and then went absolutely guns blazing on her throughout the rest of the paper. Maybe even with a pull-out special about her lies!
Yes!
And they could word the layout of the story itself carefully, so the first words on each line read down as:
m
e
g
h
a
n
y
o
u
c
u
n
t
Please, please, please let this happen 🙂✏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Baguette

VIP Member
We continue the Harkle saga - every day a new resignation

- The Harkles demand an apology from ANL and only front page, Helvetica 24 pt will do
- Another Chief Executive bites the dust. Goodbye Catherine St-Laurent, we hardly knew you...
- And welcome James Holt.. don't bother unpacking, you'll be gone in a year.
- Will ANL appeal? Will the Courts see sense and give us justice?
- Will Oprah knit together another two hours of complaints from the worlds most unhappy multi-millionaires?
- Will somebody lend Prince Harry a bike helmet for his next outing with his 24 bodyguards.

Last thread was here

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
Wonder who this could be 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Well!!! One of the crackpots I've been 'debating' with on Twitter posted an absolutely mental video from something called Goalcast It's filled with cringe crying, her claiming that she changed the washing up liquid advert, some award ceremony where she's bumming her load, and the it's not enough to survive interview.

I posted that I didn't think that was right, to complain about your life in Africa. This is what they replied to me

View attachment 495053

View attachment 495055

Truly jaw dropping 😱😱😱
It should actually be against the law to call someone a racist without solid proof to back it up. It’s incredibly damaging and flung about so easily by those who have no argument. It should be treated the same as defamation

• Heart

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
Harry in his usual idiotic self has already created his own demise. Via Harry, Meghan has accused members of the RF/Harry's family of being racist on more than one occasion. By Harry telling Oprah it wasn't the Queen or Philip (and it's important to remember that this refers to only this/these specific occasion/s and may not even be true), they have aimed the fire towards Charles and William, the closest family to Harry.

The narrative Meghan wants is already in place. Everyone knows Philip has been racist. The Queen ruled over the Empire which was inherently racist and was taught racism as a child. The current Commonwealth is still seen as white rule by many black people. So, the Queen and Philip brought up their children in a racist environment, with racist beliefs. Consequently, Charles passed on these beliefs to William, who one day will rule over the Commonwealth in a continuation of this white rule.

Meghan clearly primed Harry when it comes to racism and told him racism is in everything. In GQ magazine Harry discussed unconscious racial bias. He specifically refers to walking in Meghan's shoes to see racism, white people don't otherwise see etc. I believe Meghan got Harry hyper sensitive about racism, so he literally saw it everywhere and in everything white people, (including his own family) say and do. So, a harmless comment about whether Archie/H & M would look more like mum or dad, went through the racism translator and became a comment about white supremacy.

Harry got all excited about how clever he was to see racism in a comment about whether the baby would have ginger hair, rushed back to Meghan, told her this (embellishing the story for added drama) and was told he was a very clever boy and given a 'I can see unconcious bias' badge by Meghan. Because he embellished the story he can't remember what was said, allowing Meghan to rewrite the story to become horrifying racism on several occasions as compared to the single event Harry stated.

There's still a hole in Meghan's plan. A Harry shaped hole. Harry with his universally known racist past. Harry, the grandson of racists, the son of a racist, the brother of a racist etc.

Picture Meghan with her wobbly lip and tissues in her hand saying:

"I knew Harry had a racist past, but everyone deserves a second chance, right? Now I realise that people don't change, especially in The Firm because they are universally racist. That is why I have ended my marriage. It's not enough to survive, right, we need to thrive. When you're brought up by racists, you'll become a racist too. I don't want my children to be raised in an environment where my mom, their grandmother is seen as inferior because of the colour of her skin. This is why I will fight like a Tiger Mom to keep my kids here, in the US, because if they are raised in the UK, the racism will never end, right?"

Stupid Harry has essentially arranged his own funeral and once the new baby is born, on US soil, his kids are permanently lost to him.

• Sad
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Nice nod to PP

"Richard Palmer on Twitter: "It’s a boy for Zara and Mike Tindall, who are celebrating the birth of Lucas Philip Tindall. He was born on Sunday March 21 weighing 8lbs 4oz." / Twitter"

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
You can't make it up...

So he is gong to be Chief Impact Office and help other people with their mental health? Harry is going to be let loose coaching people? It's like hiring Sweeney Todd as head chef for Greggs

(Full story archived here from WSJ https://archive.ph/tHMT1 )

Prince Harry Is Taking on a New Job Title: Chief Impact Officer at BetterUp
The Duke of Sussex is going to work for the unicorn employee coaching and mental health startup in his latest foray into business

No longer a working member of the royal family, Prince Harry has a new job: executive at a Silicon Valley startup.
The Duke of Sussex will become chief impact officer of BetterUp Inc., the fast-growing coaching and mental health firm, the company plans to announce Tuesday.

The role is the latest foray into business for the duke who, with his wife, Meghan Markle, relinquished roles as full-time working members of the British monarchy and have tapped into their celebrity with a string of lucrative deals in recent months.

“I intend to help create impact in people’s lives,” Prince Harry said in an emailed response to questions about why he’s taking the job. “Proactive coaching provides endless possibilities for personal development, increased awareness, and an all-round better life.”

In the BetterUp position, Prince Harry is expected to have input into initiatives including product strategy decisions and charitable contributions, and advocate publicly on topics related to mental health.

“It’s a meaningful and meaty role,” said BetterUp CEO Alexi Robichaux, who said he was introduced to Prince Harry through a mutual friend and began conversations with him last fall.
The chief impact officer position is relatively rare in the corporate world, although some companies, including Salesforce.com Inc., have it. The title is more common in the nonprofit realm at organizations such as Amnesty International USA and the United Way.

Mr. Robichaux declined to comment on how Prince Harry would be compensated and didn’t share details of his employment agreement, saying that he would be joining the company’s leadership team as an “officer of the corporation.” Prince Harry won’t manage employees or have direct reports, but he is likely to spend some time in the company’s San Francisco headquarters once it is safe to do so, and to participate in all-hands meetings, Mr. Robichaux said. He is also expected to appear at special company events.

Rest of the article is behind spoiler

Prince Harry has long been open about his personal struggles with grief and mental health issues, and BetterUp executives were attracted to his prior advocacy work as a member of the royal family, feeling that he could bring a different perspective to the company, Mr. Robichaux said. He added that he considers the duke’s military experience as another differentiating strength. “He comes from a very different background” than other executives, he said.

“This is about acknowledging that it isn’t so much what is wrong with us, but more about what has happened to us over the course of life,” Prince Harry said about the importance of striving for mental fitness. “Often because of societal barriers, financial difficulty, or stigma, too many people aren’t able to focus on their mental health until they’re forced to. I want us to move away from the idea that you have to feel broken before reaching out for help.”
In addition to the BetterUp job, the duke and duchess have signed an agreement to create content for Netflix Inc. and another to present podcasts for Spotify Technology SA . The five-year Netflix deal is valued in the $100 million range, according to people with knowledge of the deal, The Wall Street Journal previously reported.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have undertaken a public-relations blitz, recently appearing in a buzzy prime-time interview with Oprah Winfrey that drew millions of viewers. In the interview, the couple discussed mental-health issues, and the duchess said she had suicidal thoughts after marrying into the British royal family.
Though more companies have tapped celebrities in recent years for their pop-culture expertise and to give organizations a marketing boost, most have placed high-profile figures on their boards, rather than in the C-suite. BetterUp’s Mr. Robichaux said the company settled on the chief impact officer position because it wanted a title that would reflect the broad array of responsibilities.
Mr. Robichaux says there was little pushback from BetterUp’s board of directors or others inside the company about bringing Prince Harry onboard.
“He’s synonymous with this approach of mental fitness and really investing in yourself,” Mr. Robichaux said. “It was not a hard internal sale.”
After its founding in 2013, BetterUp has grown quickly. The company includes a network of more than 2,000 coaches, and its platform is used by a number of large companies, including Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc., Chevron Corp. , Salesforce.com and others. In February, BetterUp raised $125 million in a Series D round of financing that valued the company at $1.73 billion.

Prince Harry has been using BetterUp’s app and a coach for a couple of months, and he said filling out the initial questionnaire was a bit awkward because his background doesn’t fit a multiple-choice list of questions. “I realize I’m an outlier so there’s no need to get the engineers on it!” he joked, adding, “I was matched with my coach who, quite frankly, is truly awesome and has always given me sound advice and a fresh perspective, which is so valuable.”
BetterUp’s CEO says the duke has already weighed in on decisions. During a recent strategy meeting on how to position a product, Prince Harry recommended that executives frame the tool in terms of resilience and overcoming adversity and setbacks in a challenging time, Mr. Robichaux said.
Though he won’t manage a team of his own, the prince will find a receptive audience among other BetterUp employees, eager to work—and perhaps rub elbows—with him, Mr. Robichaux predicted.
“He will obviously have the whole organization sprinting to help him,” Mr. Robichaux said.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Zippy2000

VIP Member

"Duchess of Cornwall says she's 'delighted' UK train companies will continue to provide free rail travel for those fleeing from domestic violence amid reports of rising levels of abuse during lockdown
Rail to Refuge is a joint initiative between rail companies and Women's Aid
The scheme provides free rail travel to those escaping domestic abuse
Camilla said she was 'delighted' UK train companies are extending scheme"

Now this is something that the clucking gruesome twosome wouldn't touch with a bargepole because: 1) it's an actual working plan that actually helps real people; 2) it's PR seems to in plain English, not jargon, waffle or - to be quite blunt about it - shite; 3) it isn't glamorous enough for them, after all it's a sodding train not a private jet being used duhhh 🙄

As an aside, I wasn't aware of this scheme. It's fantastic. Spread the news. Go Camilla 🙌
I absolutly love Camilla All the work she does to help victims of Domestic violence is Absolutly outstanding , She goes that extra mile everytime & you can see she is coming straight from the heart plain speaking none of this preachy woke word salad shyte .

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Exactly what I said....he couldn't even help his wife's alleged mental health issues

"Angela Levin on Twitter: "The contrived details of Harry's job sound like a joke. More importantly this is the man who couldn't bring himself to get help for his wife's alleged serious depression. He is also the man who stated that he would not use his royal status for commercial gain." / Twitter"

• Heart
  • Haha

Sketchy

VIP Member
Article below mentions bruised left eyes. Both of Harry's eyes look suspect in the pics that were posted.
My ex sported a black eye for a week or so after I discovered he'd been cheating. Nowt to do with illuminati though ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

mb1202

VIP Member
It's a smug "ner ner ner ner na aren't I clever and I kept a secret from everyone".
Whereas she's not aware that she's just shared and spoilt what was THEIR special, intimate and private moment.
Exactly. She just exposed herself as a liar and attention seeker. If she truly felt that garden ‘ceremony’ was their private moment together, she would have kept it quiet. She just can’t help herself. I honestly don’t think she’s that intelligent.

Narcissistic and manipulative yes but she just seems very childish and stupid in other ways

• Heart
Reactions: 50