Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulesyEire

Chatty Member
Since all the Harkles stuff began, I have had a very bad feeling that Harry will take his own life when he realises what a mess he has made of it.

However, the very first thought that popped into my head upon reading your comment was that...Meghan kills Harry 😮😮😮😮😮😮
I had an immediate vision of her blowing up into a massive narcissistic rage and hitting him over the head with a heavy vase or something. I know it sounds like something off a farfetched soap opera but stranger things have happened.

I realise that talk of someone’s demise is serious and not something to joke about or speculate on, but I have had a very, very bad feeling that this will all end in tragedy for a long time now. I hope I haven’t upset or offended anyone if my comments come across as crass and unfeeling. I know it is a very sensitive subject, yet it is one that has been brought up for discussion a number of times on these threads now.

With this pair, things are just spiralling out of control more and more with every week that passes. Just as you think they can’t go any lower or do something even worse, and they surpass expectations every time. I am always thinking, “What the hell are they going to do next?!’

I can’t help but feel that, due to all the selfish and deeply hurtful things they have done to their families (and others such as staff), karma will come to deal with them in a very strong way.

BTW, I haven’t watched the psychic video posted at the end of the last thread but I must do so now.
Are you psychic?