Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
I've never written this out but honestly I feel the same. I dislike him but I genuinely hope he gets the help he needs because he's very very very troubled and traumatised and he's attacking blindly, and being smothered by a narc with no way out ... Once he sees public opinion turn on him it'll get very dark for sure.
Do you really? I am glad it is not just me because it sounds just too far fetched and outlandish to put into words. I just can’t see a happy ending at all for any of them, as terribly sad as that sounds.

I also think that his personal trauma runs very deep and that MM has caused it to rear its ugly head after the many years he spent in therapy trying to deal with it. It feel to me like, once he had finally grieved and put his issues firmly in the past, she came along and brought everything all back into the open again for her own selfish good. Now all his demons are back in Technicolor and he no longer has his close family around him to lean back on for help and support. She seems to know exactly which of his buttons to press to get the exact response she wants, be that anger, pity, revengeful, spite etc.

Mental health wise, MM is the worst type of person he could have ever met and had children with. I feel she has definitely exploited every single one of his weaknesses for her own gain. I think he is very slowly waking up to realise this.

• Sad
Reactions: 50

Kotare

VIP Member
Further to the promised Tom Bower book on Meghan. I hope she’s very worried. I found a two year old article in the New Statesman which pretty well indicates he’s gonna go after her. If she was worried about the Sun’s Private Investigator snooping around pre wedding, you’d better believe he’ll get her transcript, see who paid all her bills and get the tawdry lowdown on her sorry arse. 😎

F93D30A1-2BAE-4457-84FD-5CE78DC5EFC1.jpeg
Tom Bowerd

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Tiddlypom

I have no sympathy for H at all. We are all adults and responsible for our actions. Yes she has made him worse but he is no shrinking violet.
I agree! That line in the interview where he implied that they/ Meghan did so well in Australia that the RF were basically threatened by their superstar qualities 🤢.
It reminds me of the type of girl who can’t get on with other women and then somehow convinces herself that they are all just jealous.
He’s just the same. Thinks he has extra charisma and deserves to be at the top- which she has fuelled.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Booington

Ive been trying to catch up for weeks now 🤣 I hate to admit my husband was right but when H&M married He said “she’ll be trouble, mark my words”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Baguette

VIP Member
The absolute minimum at 31 March is that Prince Chimpo becomes Mr Chimpo-Sussex for all his commercial work... Like Uncle Eddie and the York girls.

• Heart
  • Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
I’m curious how many of you on here think a divorce will happen eventually, if so when?
I’m on the fence, I think H is too mixed up in Ms games and victim mentality and he can’t think for himself to divorce.
He might not file for divorce but she will, more than likely when she has met someone richer, with more contacts and who is of more use to her. Harry will eventually stop being useful to her and she will move on. I've seen it time and time again with people I know. My guess is in the next 5 years??!!!

MANDATORY

VIP Member
OMG I've just seen the article in the news about Tom Bower writing a book on The Megnostar.... This is fantastic news he will absolutely ruin her. This book will be a bestseller and is the best news for the Royal Family. This jumped up little Bitch will be shown up for what she is .. A money grabbing scrubber with a massive chip on her shoulder and a sense of entitlement that knows no boundaries or restrictions. What Megan wants now she will get ..lots and lots of crap... in bucketloads .. from her family and her so called friends during her adventures across the globe using and abusing people.. it will all come out .. YIPPEE 🤣🤑😁

• Heart
  • Haha
🐱 He has never had good coping mechanisms. Not being very bright at studies or exams is not a big disaster, but how you learn to deal with it is. When he was buggering up his education at Eton he was using drugs
I noticed in this old 2002 article about him getting caught underage drinking and smoking weed that they kind of buried the part about him verbally abusing an employee of the pub he was drinking in and getting thrown out. I think he's got a quite nasty streak to him when things don't go his way. Arrogant little bastard doing that at 17. Clear he felt he was above the commoners back then. Probably what helps him get along with Markle, the sense of entitlement.

BBC News | UK | Prince Harry sent to drugs clinic

Then there's the part where he got basically coddled and cheated through his bloody art A' Level. He's fucking dumb, let's face it, and should never have been sent to Eton. That one was Diana's fault, trying to send him to HER family line's male school instead of the Windsor's, Gourdonston, yet another pop at Charles, even though the Eton masters told her Harry wasn't Eton material. For all we know he'd have been better off in a school for kids with LDs.

I think if he'd been properly punished for his misdeed instead of constantly coddled he might have had the shock he needed to grow up mentally a bit and not be shacked up with a full blown female narcissist with little beady shark eyes planning how to drain him of every last penny right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
Happy 31st birthday Eugenie! We all know what that means, don't we 🙄
Wonder what old woko has planned for the media today?

• Haha
  • Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
Wonder who this could be 😏

Did that company make an offer?

No, because the whole thing was completely ridiculous.
Besides the inability to contribute anything but his name and title, the demand for equity was outrageous. I think his team realized that they were being unrealistic, so at the end they were just grasping at straws. The numbers they were throwing out were all over the place, starting at 10% and then going to 1 or 2%.
This is a late stage company about to go public. The founders spent years building the company and were ready to announce an IPO. The valuation may wind up at $2B.
It’s insane for this celebrity to think that he could walk in one minute before the IPO and claim $200 million for providing no value and doing nothing.
WOW! The tea is scalding....

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
"Four buckets of opportunity" 😂

Well done Harry; you have found the wokest, most bullshit bingo, millennial mayhem, company of chancers on the planet.

Just the latest in a series of fashionable cowboy corporates blown up to unsustainable proportions, everybody's darling for having a trendy CEO with the global gift of the gab managing to pull the wool over the eyes of the numpties at Facebook, Google and the big accountancy consultancies and extract maximum cash out of them for a few years. Until the clouds clear and the red bull fog wears off, and just like WeWork etc, people start to ask "wait - what does this company actually do? and how does it plan to make any money going forward" and it all comes crashing down when everyone runs to jump into the next darling company instead. Like all of venture capital, the trick is to get in, collect big, and get back out before that happens, don't be the Dominic Chappell left holding the keys after everyone else took what they wanted and legged it.

Harry's appointment, has already got them what they needed, a few days of headlines and publicity and the sort of building of brand awareness that money can't buy. They already don't need him any more, his purpose is served. It's like Nick Clegg and Facebook all over again. He will turn up once or twice for token photoshoots and he'll walk away with a few million dollars, and nothing more will be said. The trouble for Harry is that he can't keep repeating the stunt. Unless he actually has the business brains of Bill Gates or Larry Ellison or Warren Buffet he's just someone else's tool, their headline grabber. But each time he does it the eye rolls grow and his value falls. I doubt he can see that he's just there to be used.

• Heart
  • Haha

Notanotherjen

I had to sit on my hand to type this:( MM really shoots for a spot in politics :sick: 🤑 🤮

So she was so so lucky to be close to one of the most powerful women in history - who has made her voice heard loud and clear since she was a very young lady till now, who has commanded the respect of world leaders for 70 years. You want to talk about strong women - there you had her as a granny-in-law. But being the snake she is, she belittled a strong woman to build herself up. Where is the media to pick up on that angle?

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I have never heard of Tom Bower, so off I go to Google and the first description of him that I see is,
"Acid penned Biographer"

That'll do.
That'll do nicely.
Are amazon taking pre-orders?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I hate-read Omid Scooby-Doo's Twitter. He keeps referring to "Duchess Kate" and my rage levels are way above healthy. I'm sure it's intentional and just shows what a petty little shit he is🤮
He is complete scum and it annoys me that he is able to style himself as a 'royal reporter' when he obviously hates all of them apart from the Harkles.

Everyone knows that he's just Smeggys rent boy. I do hope that some sort of reckoning will be coming for him. Their ship is slowly sinking but plastic boy hasn't yet realised it.

• Haha

Margot1977

VIP Member
This is wonderful 😍 honestly, could anybody imagine several years ago that journos and papers would be taking the piss out of Harry so openly??

ETA: I know we're laughing, because all these attempts at finding a meaningful job that pays enough (for Smeggy, that is) are just pathetic...but it must be really sad for the RF to watch...

• Haha
  • Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
You can't make it up...

So he is gong to be Chief Impact Office and help other people with their mental health? Harry is going to be let loose coaching people? It's like hiring Sweeney Todd as head chef for Greggs

(Full story archived here from WSJ https://archive.ph/tHMT1 )

Prince Harry Is Taking on a New Job Title: Chief Impact Officer at BetterUp
The Duke of Sussex is going to work for the unicorn employee coaching and mental health startup in his latest foray into business

No longer a working member of the royal family, Prince Harry has a new job: executive at a Silicon Valley startup.
The Duke of Sussex will become chief impact officer of BetterUp Inc., the fast-growing coaching and mental health firm, the company plans to announce Tuesday.

The role is the latest foray into business for the duke who, with his wife, Meghan Markle, relinquished roles as full-time working members of the British monarchy and have tapped into their celebrity with a string of lucrative deals in recent months.

“I intend to help create impact in people’s lives,” Prince Harry said in an emailed response to questions about why he’s taking the job. “Proactive coaching provides endless possibilities for personal development, increased awareness, and an all-round better life.”

In the BetterUp position, Prince Harry is expected to have input into initiatives including product strategy decisions and charitable contributions, and advocate publicly on topics related to mental health.

“It’s a meaningful and meaty role,” said BetterUp CEO Alexi Robichaux, who said he was introduced to Prince Harry through a mutual friend and began conversations with him last fall.
The chief impact officer position is relatively rare in the corporate world, although some companies, including Salesforce.com Inc., have it. The title is more common in the nonprofit realm at organizations such as Amnesty International USA and the United Way.

Mr. Robichaux declined to comment on how Prince Harry would be compensated and didn’t share details of his employment agreement, saying that he would be joining the company’s leadership team as an “officer of the corporation.” Prince Harry won’t manage employees or have direct reports, but he is likely to spend some time in the company’s San Francisco headquarters once it is safe to do so, and to participate in all-hands meetings, Mr. Robichaux said. He is also expected to appear at special company events.

Rest of the article is behind spoiler

Prince Harry has long been open about his personal struggles with grief and mental health issues, and BetterUp executives were attracted to his prior advocacy work as a member of the royal family, feeling that he could bring a different perspective to the company, Mr. Robichaux said. He added that he considers the duke’s military experience as another differentiating strength. “He comes from a very different background” than other executives, he said.

“This is about acknowledging that it isn’t so much what is wrong with us, but more about what has happened to us over the course of life,” Prince Harry said about the importance of striving for mental fitness. “Often because of societal barriers, financial difficulty, or stigma, too many people aren’t able to focus on their mental health until they’re forced to. I want us to move away from the idea that you have to feel broken before reaching out for help.”
In addition to the BetterUp job, the duke and duchess have signed an agreement to create content for Netflix Inc. and another to present podcasts for Spotify Technology SA . The five-year Netflix deal is valued in the $100 million range, according to people with knowledge of the deal, The Wall Street Journal previously reported.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have undertaken a public-relations blitz, recently appearing in a buzzy prime-time interview with Oprah Winfrey that drew millions of viewers. In the interview, the couple discussed mental-health issues, and the duchess said she had suicidal thoughts after marrying into the British royal family.
Though more companies have tapped celebrities in recent years for their pop-culture expertise and to give organizations a marketing boost, most have placed high-profile figures on their boards, rather than in the C-suite. BetterUp’s Mr. Robichaux said the company settled on the chief impact officer position because it wanted a title that would reflect the broad array of responsibilities.
Mr. Robichaux says there was little pushback from BetterUp’s board of directors or others inside the company about bringing Prince Harry onboard.
“He’s synonymous with this approach of mental fitness and really investing in yourself,” Mr. Robichaux said. “It was not a hard internal sale.”
After its founding in 2013, BetterUp has grown quickly. The company includes a network of more than 2,000 coaches, and its platform is used by a number of large companies, including Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc., Chevron Corp. , Salesforce.com and others. In February, BetterUp raised $125 million in a Series D round of financing that valued the company at $1.73 billion.

Prince Harry has been using BetterUp’s app and a coach for a couple of months, and he said filling out the initial questionnaire was a bit awkward because his background doesn’t fit a multiple-choice list of questions. “I realize I’m an outlier so there’s no need to get the engineers on it!” he joked, adding, “I was matched with my coach who, quite frankly, is truly awesome and has always given me sound advice and a fresh perspective, which is so valuable.”
BetterUp’s CEO says the duke has already weighed in on decisions. During a recent strategy meeting on how to position a product, Prince Harry recommended that executives frame the tool in terms of resilience and overcoming adversity and setbacks in a challenging time, Mr. Robichaux said.
Though he won’t manage a team of his own, the prince will find a receptive audience among other BetterUp employees, eager to work—and perhaps rub elbows—with him, Mr. Robichaux predicted.
“He will obviously have the whole organization sprinting to help him,” Mr. Robichaux said.
Amazing where an 'A' Level in Art (which was mostly done by his tutor) can get you in the job world. He has no qualifications at all to assist any serious body in mental health issues. What a total cunt and this company deserves all the rubbish that will come with it. :ROFLMAO: In the US if you mention the Duke people associate it with John Wayne not JCMH...

• Haha

Inforapenny

Chatty Member
He got a D in geography a level even though he was at Eton. I'm pretty sure the teachers were sweating buckets trying to get him through his exams. He also cheated on his art a level.
Fine if you're not academic but he's not a self starter or entrepreneur. He is simply a bit, well thick.
The company who have given him this made up job have done themselves no favours.
They create a post for a man in his late 30s who never had a real job.

It's embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart