Harry and Meghan #71 When your Tattle thread has more titles than your son ever will

Buckingham Palace Statement - favourite phrase

• 'While some recollections may vary'

Votes: 634 79.1%
  • 'Harry, Meghan and Archie' No titles - get used to it!

Votes: 168 20.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cleanup Operations are still ongoing following Post-Tropical Cyclone Harry 🌪

The Royal Damage Control operations are on manoeuvres and initial reports are encouraging.

Thank you to @Rayne for a deadly thread title - winner by a mile!

Continues from last thread here

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I am absolutely sure this was exactly what Harry and Meghan wanted. They coveted the Commonwealth job. There to rescue us Australasians and other colonised nations ( I’m a Kiwi) from the icy clutches of the BRF. I don’t want rescuing and I don’t want a republic thank you. It’s bad enough having a woke, leftist PM like Jacinda Ardern.
Hi @Kotare, another Kiwi here, you are one of my people, so many think taxcinda is brilliant, not me, I'm in you're camp 😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just an observation - but in the first few sentences Oprah says "thanks for inviting me to the wedding". Surely someone who is impartial should have done it?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Posted this on the last thread but thought I’d put it here too for anyone who needs their sanity restored and doesn’t understand how so many are taken in by MMs bullshit:

I’ve been trying to work out what the duck is possessing all of their supporters. Why do they believe her, why are they drawn into the lies? Then it hit me, the thing that all her supporters have in common is that they have done no research, and have no nuance or context with it all. It’s all buzzwords from the social media echo chamber, with no meaning or facts behind them. On the other hand, the thing that her critics have in common is absolute droves of backed up evidence and facts, not just ‘she’s black that’s why you dislike her’.

A very long winded way of me saying their supporters have zero critical faculties, intelligence and to a greater extent, individualism. They’re happy to follow the herd and be outraged without even bothering to find out the truth

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
Cleanup Operations are still ongoing following Post-Tropical Cyclone Harry 🌪

The Royal Damage Control operations are on manoeuvres and initial reports are encouraging.

Thank you to @Rayne for a deadly thread title - winner by a mile!

Continues from last thread here
Thank you for setting the thread up and thank you to all you peasants who voted for my thread title now I have found my voice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I feel really alienated from what's going on and feel like I will lose freinds with my opinions over these utter what freda says. I came upon this yesterday and it made me laugh its a British military humour site. Hang in there people hopefully common sense and critical thinking will prevail 🤞

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Just an observation - but in the first few sentences Oprah says "thanks for inviting me to the wedding". Surely someone who is impartial should have done it?
She should have at least qualified it and said ‘thanks for inviting me to the wedding before we’d even met’. I love how now all these people are coming out and saying the monarchy is a disgusting racist institution, but at the wedding they were happy to prance around in their finery and enjoy the royals’ hospitality. Hypocritical c*nts.

• Heart
Reactions: 102
I don’t think she would be happy that she’s at the bottom of the pit with Andrew.
732E2B5B-2FD1-447D-B941-7FCC1FB49826.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
Posted this on the last thread but thought I’d put it here too for anyone who needs their sanity restored and doesn’t understand how so many are taken in by MMs bullshit:

I’ve been trying to work out what the duck is possessing all of their supporters. Why do they believe her, why are they drawn into the lies? Then it hit me, the thing that all her supporters have in common is that they have done no research, and have no nuance or context with it all. It’s all buzzwords from the social media echo chamber, with no meaning or facts behind them. On the other hand, the thing that her critics have in common is absolute droves of backed up evidence and facts, not just ‘she’s black that’s why you dislike her’.

A very long winded way of me saying their supporters have zero critical faculties, intelligence and to a greater extent, individualism. They’re happy to follow the herd and be outraged without even bothering to find out the truth
I was thinking bots but it could be that too.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.