Harry & Meghan #59 Nah nah naaahh nah, nah nah naaah nah, heeey-eeyy, goodbye!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my experience when my Dad died 4 weeks ago - he was in a non covid area of ICU - he had tested negative twice for covid whilst he was there. We were contacted and told to come to the hospital straight away - Me, my Mum and Brother all from different households but we were all allowed in with him at once for his last moments. We had to wear PPE.
His funeral is on Monday - we are only allowed 12 people to attend as the church is quite small and we all have to wear masks through the service and at the burial.
There were no other visitors at the hospital - it was only allowed for end of life.

I really dislike the snarkiness of the slimy scabies but now I actually detest him! If PP really is at the end of his life, how on earth could you question his Son visiting him to say his last goodbyes, Scabies is the lowest of the low!
I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Its ghastly when your parents are dying.

Hopefully more and more people will see that scabies is a complete bleep and he will lose his job as a faux royal reporter.

After all his mistress Smeggy is no longer royal so he should crawl back in to the rats nest he slithered out from.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Nigel Farage has tweeted cryptically about there being an important announcement at 10pm. Everyone has obviously jumped to conclusions but I think he is just trolling for attention. No way would the RF announce anything at that time of night.
Could be that NASA have found evidence of life on Mars?

Shame we can't send the Harkles to live there 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So, given that Gangan has been very magnanimous and called them both "much loved family members"...there is still the big elephant in the room

Why no congratulations?

They have managed to release the "statement" and the gorgeous pic of August Philip, yet nothing, nada, zilch from BP, Clarence House or the Cambridges to The Harkles.

I'm beginning to think the "pregnancy" photo announcement was the tipping point for Gangan, not the Oprah interview... :eek:
Well done @NutMegandCinnamong for the title, and @Diva18 for update.
BP have been through this once already with Dearborn Farchie and are basically saying sod off we're not going to go along with it this time. (Conspiracy theorist, me). :cool: BP have done the minimum and sent their good wishes, said that they are "delighted" and no more which says everything and nothing.
Agree Farchie was far too big in the photoshoot, would have never fitted into her tummy.
The pregnancy photo of Minge under the tree is fake, fake Minge with fake bump, and they will even fake a miscarriage to suit. Nothing is off-limits.
Baron Keel-haul would be a good name for Hazzno as that's what's happened.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This is my experience when my Dad died 4 weeks ago - he was in a non covid area of ICU - he had tested negative twice for covid whilst he was there. We were contacted and told to come to the hospital straight away - Me, my Mum and Brother all from different households but we were all allowed in with him at once for his last moments. We had to wear PPE.
His funeral is on Monday - we are only allowed 12 people to attend as the church is quite small and we all have to wear masks through the service and at the burial.
There were no other visitors at the hospital - it was only allowed for end of life.

I really dislike the snarkiness of the slimy scabies but now I actually detest him! If PP really is at the end of his life, how on earth could you question his Son visiting him to say his last goodbyes, Scabies is the lowest of the low!
Big Merkin Hugs to you Spangly

I am going over to twitter to try and get Scobie banned 😡

Has Scobie deleted the Prince Charles tweet?
I'll join you. Meet you there

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ohhhh new thread 🥰 xx.
I pop in in abit and take a look.

I leave this here for now 😄 xx.

Resizer_16138467828032.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Nigel Farage has tweeted cryptically about there being an important announcement at 10pm. Everyone has obviously jumped to conclusions but I think he is just trolling for attention. No way would the RF announce anything at that time of night.
I'd say the RF would wait until the morning papers; although I doubt the staff at the hospital would go so far as George V's doctor back in 1935.

Reactions: 14
Thanks @freda19 for your lovely message on the last thread 💖🤗😘 xx.
Its helping me alot at taking my time and posting at my own pace. I hate to miss any posts but it's the only way to keep up.
🥰🤗😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm blocked from Twitter now because I called Scobie a tit stirring twit. I'll be allowed back if I delete the offensive tweet. looks like I've left Twitter!!
I really don't understand Twitter - how can they cancel you for saying it as it is but they allow certain Sugs to incite violence and death to the RF?

Reactions: 35
If there is to be an announcement wouldn't 10pm be the right time so it would be in the morning papers? TV news presenters would have to get their black ties/dresses and things and they'd have to pull film from years ago for the reports.

I really hope it's just speculation though but I've got a feeling in my water 😬 I hope Sophie or someone is with The Queen, I hate the thought of her wee soul being on her own with just her staff even if they are lovely.

Can you imagine the sugars 🙄 they'll be salivating in rabid proportions, I just cant bare the thought of them 😶

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hello everyone,
This isn’t my first post on here but I am essentially in the lurker category.
Everything seems to have stepped up a gear this week and her latest riposte is quite something.
There must surely be concern from the family for H’s mental health at this point. Depression in middle aged men can be devastating. Throw a narcissist into the mix and you have an explosive combination.
I don’t think divorce is the end game, maybe someone wants her Jackie K moment complete with a little saluting Darren.
I hope I’m wrong but I have a bad feeling about all this.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I really don't understand Twitter - how can they cancel you for saying it as it is but they allow certain Sugs to incite violence and death to the RF?
Scobie is defending the Douchesse of Sex. Maybe Twatter mods think that she's one of their own.....I'm guessing that it's an American site. Sugars are also defending the Douchesse and death threats are two a penny on the cesspit. See JKR.

Reactions: 17
Wouldn't Prince Philip be on the list of people who's death breaks into regular programming?

I suppose 10pm would be a minimum of fuss but makes the print deadline which is apparently what he has always wanted and allow them to contact all the family before making the announcement.

I think Farage is full of tit though.

I don't think he's dead yet but it's not looking *unlikely* in the nearish future at this point.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.