Harry & Meghan #59 Nah nah naaahh nah, nah nah naaah nah, heeey-eeyy, goodbye!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is something - who begrudges an elderly man visiting his 99 year old father?

I know visiting is only allowed in exceptional circumstances at the moment - I just didn’t think Scobie and co would stoop that low. It doesn’t take much to appraise the circumstances and show compassion
I completely agree.......

And in some respects, I do wish more visiting of sick and elderly patients was allowed....(they can always cover them in PPE, it might make the patient feel a lot more cared about and happier to have family visit, and give them the boost they need to get better!)

Reactions: 23
farchie.png
August.jpg

Let's compare and contrast
Archiedoll 7lbs 3ozs
August 8lbs 1oz

Archie looks much bigger than August and Smeggys bump is far too high and over inflated.
Notice that Eugenies bump is much lower and like most new mums she's not wearing tight clothing.
I know everyone is different but.........

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I like Prince Philip, he's always been someone who's spoken his mind. Even if at times he's well and truly put his foot in it. When you look back and see how he was treated by the Queen Mother and Winston Churchill when he was first married to the Queen, he's come a long way. If he really is on his way out, then the way Harry and Smegsy have behaved is despicable.

Good riddance to the bloody pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm so happy that I'm too old to understand twitter, I would really like to rip Omid Scabiesplaticatiaras bleeping nuts off right about now. Despicable little choad!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 447451View attachment 447452
Archiedoll 7lbs 3ozs
August 8lbs 1oz

Archie looks much bigger than August and Smeggys bump is far too high and over inflated.
Notice that Eugenies bump is much lower and like most new mums she's not wearing tight clothing.
That grin on Jack's face and Eugenie looks so proud.....they are so excited to show their beautiful baby off

Compared to stiff and formal poses from Meghan and Harry!

• Heart
During the national lockdown, funerals can be attended by a maximum of 30 people.

All families are having to make horrible decisions about who can attend. Friends of mine decided just children, no spouses, and no grandchildren (or great-grandchildren).
Also No cunts allowed

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I detest Hemorrhoid Scabies too. He actually annoys me even more than his handlers 🤬
I think he will probably not be able to self-consor and his snarkiness incontinence will mean that he will say something downright despicable at a highly inappropriate time and the Rf will boot him from the Rota and Harpers Bazzar or whereever he works will fire him and he will be persona non grata. His only option will be to become Markus' buttboy sherpa just to pay for his lip injections.
He is on such an unethered roll right now -- I could see him tripping up if Phil the Greek passes. and Richards Palmer and Eden, Shippy, et al will spare nothing - they will give him both barrels. Dan Wootton might even come out of gardening leave.

Fucker. Scoobie's a fucker too.

That grin on Jack's face and Eugenie looks so proud.....they are so excited to show their beautiful baby off

Compared to stiff and formal poses from Meghan and Harry!
Harry looked like he was holding in a fart that whole time. She looked like the cat who ate the canary most of the time until the "two week" reference and then "RageySmegs" appeared and Harry's sphincter released and they had to leave ....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm so that that I'm too old to understand twitter, I would really like to rip Omid Scabiesplaticatiaras bleeping nuts off right about now. Despicable little choad!
Who knows what heavy discussions with doctors Charles was having to have in that 30 minutes.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I'm so that that I'm too old to understand twitter, I would really like to rip Omid Scabiesplaticatiaras bleeping nuts off right about now. Despicable little choad!
I'm blocked from Twitter now because I called Scobie a tit stirring twit. I'll be allowed back if I delete the offensive tweet. looks like I've left Twitter!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
View attachment 447451View attachment 447452
Archiedoll 7lbs 3ozs
August 8lbs 1oz

totally agree. did a quick comparison in the previous thread and also included a comparison of photos I had of my boy who was 9lbs at birth and had a noggin that was in the 99th percentile in terms of size. Archie's still looks bigger and longer AND my boy had the squished up red newborn face for about 10 days, really (from the pics) before his face softened and the colour became like Archie's in that photo.... not that we see anything. August looks so sweet.... nom nom you just want to give him a snuggle!

ETA - Megsy's left arm is probably controlling her puppet from behind.... pinching him if he says too much. Nasty manipulative cow. This comparison and my perusal down memory lane (my son's father is the same height and build as Harry so the comparisons were easier to cross reference) really make me wonder wtf is going on. Also my son as well as August stayed in the curled up fetal position for a little while. Archi looks like he is on a bleeping lounge chair

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm blocked from Twitter now because I called Scobie a tit stirring twit. I'll be allowed back if I delete the offensive tweet. looks like I've left Twitter!!
Thanks for taking one for the team - he's an absolute bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
This is my experience when my Dad died 4 weeks ago - he was in a non covid area of ICU - he had tested negative twice for covid whilst he was there. We were contacted and told to come to the hospital straight away - Me, my Mum and Brother all from different households but we were all allowed in with him at once for his last moments. We had to wear PPE.
His funeral is on Monday - we are only allowed 12 people to attend as the church is quite small and we all have to wear masks through the service and at the burial.
There were no other visitors at the hospital - it was only allowed for end of life.

I really dislike the snarkiness of the slimy scabies but now I actually detest him! If PP really is at the end of his life, how on earth could you question his Son visiting him to say his last goodbyes, Scabies is the lowest of the low!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
From The Sunday Times: (thank you ❤ ;) )

Three days before the severing of ties on Friday, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex made their move. Oprah Winfrey’s “intimate” interview with the duchess was filmed on Tuesday in the Californian enclave where Harry and Meghan are neighbours of America’s talk-show first lady, it has emerged.

The rest of the piece is speculation and bigging up the interview as having the potential to be explosive. It's just as likely to be a damp squib and boring self-congratulary puff piece but we'll see.....

ETA This bit is key 'An international bidding war for broadcast rights is under way.' which translates into 'we haven't sold the rights yet and would like to try to talk the price up by hinting about 'sensational revelations' '.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Nigel Farage has tweeted cryptically about there being an important announcement at 10pm. Everyone has obviously jumped to conclusions but I think he is just trolling for attention. No way would the RF announce anything at that time of night.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I had never heard of Scobie before I joined this group - but he seems a snivelling little piece of tit from what I have seen when I looked at his Twitter.
Seems to be a good fit for the Harkles though.

Reactions: 34
Things are looking ominous.😪
I think that why they put out the news about the Harkles early to get it over with in case Philip passes. Nothing to do with Oprah etc. The decision had already been made so no point delaying when there might be other things to occupy the royal family.
I REALLY want Boris to announce that the US - or more specifically California - are now on the Red list and you have to spend a fortnight in the Premier Inn in Osterley.... only dispensations are for WORKING royals (hahahahahahahaha fuckers)

• Haha
  • Heart
Nigel Farage has tweeted cryptically about there being an important announcement at 10pm. Everyone has obviously jumped to conclusions but I think he is just trolling for attention. No way would the RF announce anything at that time of night.
It does seem late, but at the same time if has died this afternoon then hitting the 10 o clock news does kind of make sense. Also avoiding disrupting the big prime time tv schedules. Farage doesn't know anything tho, he is just guessing based on what he has heard and the protocols he knows about

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It does seem late, but at the same time if has died this afternoon then hitting the 10 o clock news does kind of make sense. Also avoiding disrupting the big prime time tv schedules. Farage doesn't know anything tho, he is just guessing based on what he has heard and the protocols he knows about
My daughter and I said the same thing minutes ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
nor would they use Farage to give anyone a heads up. Also I seem to remember that Farage is a pretty staunch monarchist - no? so he'd be careful? I think he refers to Haznotitles (omg I laughed at that gem) as The Prince of Wokeness.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.