Harry & Meghan #59 Nah nah naaahh nah, nah nah naaah nah, heeey-eeyy, goodbye!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, I won the thread title? 😅 Thanks, everyone! And sorry it was so hard to copy!

August Philip looks both cute AND a genuine newborn. No secrecy there. They look like a proper normal little family, and I wish them the absolute best. ♥

I hope the DoE pulls through, but the signs are not looking good. As I said before, if he turns out to be really ill, or even passes away, and they still go ahead with this interview, it will cement them as the biggest pair of heartless wankers who ever did live and breathe.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
The timing of Eugenie's baby name reveal is probably significant too. Not something you would want to announce in the midst of mourning.

Reactions: 44
'After a 30-minute visit, Prince Charles has now left the hospital and is presumably making the two-hour journey back to his Highgrove home.'
Omid really is a fool, I expect royal reporters to report without bias/faves/teams. He just gets it wrong every time - he knee jerk reacts to stick a knife in and ends up sounding petulant. He doesn't have the class or experience or maturity to be a royal reporter.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Twitter trolls including the vile Omid are now attacking Charles for visiting his father.

1. King Edward VII hospital allows one single visitor in exceptional circumstances, end of life care is one of those mentioned.

2. Travel in the UK (England) is permitted for a compassionate visit.

You may also leave home to visit someone who is dying or someone in a care home (if permitted under care home guidance), hospice, or hospital, or to accompany them to a medical appointment.

It's so sad but I think Prince Charles's visit to see his 99 year old father in hospital would very like fall under these categories.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The timing of Eugenie's baby name reveal is probably significant too. Not something you would want to announce in the midst of mourning.
Yes, it all seems rather rushed since he became unwell. All has happened in the last few days. It looks very ominous to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
thank you @NutMegandCinnamong for a fab thread title 😍 thank you @Diva18 for starting the new thread ♥
I really hope that Prince Philip lives to see his 100th birthday
Personally I couldn't care less if the entire family go and visit him as he will be in a private room and not on a ward with other people.

Of course Hemorrhoid cuntface scabies has just tweeted:
'After a 30-minute visit, Prince Charles has now left the hospital and is presumably making the two-hour journey back to his Highgrove home.'

Cue sugar nuts questioning blah blah bleeping blah 🤮
Scobie is such a tit stirrer 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Yes, it all seems rather rushed since he became unwell. All has happened in the last few days. It looks very ominous to me.
I wonder if HMQ has visited secretly. And to think, through all this worry and concern, she's had to deal with 2 halfwits.

Quite right, H told you work for monarchy, the monarchy doesn't work for you

• Sad
Reactions: 35
For those who enjoyed Part 1 of Lady C's review of Sam's book, this is Part 2. Had to laugh when she describes MM as riding two horses at once (Corey & Harry)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Personally I couldn't care less if the entire family go and visit him as he will be in a private room and not on a ward with other people.

Such a bleep...🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Omid really is a fool, I expect royal reporters to report without bias/faves/teams. He just gets it wrong every time - he knee jerk reacts to stick a knife in and ends up sounding petulant. He doesn't have the class or experience or maturity to be a royal reporter.
He consistently shows himself up for the Heat "journalist" he truly is. He is tabloidy in the extreme and his tweets also show he has no grasp of how to correctly title the members of the RF, which is unsurprising as I can't imagine the Heat literary style guide covers that sort of thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wonder what recriminations will go on behind closed doors if Philip dies this week?

Also, given the level of care available to the RF you’d think he’d stay at home to be treated if he was close to death. At least family can see him without the glare of the media

Reactions: 23
I have a feeling Hazza won't visit PP's funeral despite what his lying PR PUFF says. He will come up with some excuse to avoid going. I really hope PP gets better soon.. :cry:

Scabie should be squashed. If his father is dying, wouldn't he want to go see him too? :mad:

• Sick
Reactions: 35

I hate Scabies SO 🤬 MUCH

I keep refreshing the news about Prince Philip 🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Things are looking ominous.😪
I think that why they put out the news about the Harkles early to get it over with in case Philip passes. Nothing to do with Oprah etc. The decision had already been made so no point delaying when there might be other things to occupy the royal family.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
You are allowed to visit if it's an end of life thing. I had this happen in my family recently. So instead of ripping on him everyone should be taking this as bad news time. If he does get up and walk out of there next week THEN complain. But the family in general have been very careful to be seen following the rules over the last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I have a feeling Hazza won't visit PP's funeral despite what his lying PR PUFF says. He will come up with some excuse to avoid going. I really hope PP gets better soon.. :cry:

Scabie should be squashed. If his father is dying, wouldn't he want to go see him too? :mad:
I agree but think he'll probably turn it into a I wasn't told or wasn't allowed to come pity party. I think he's that a big enough tit to try and get some headlines over the body of his dead grandfather

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
It really is something - who begrudges an elderly man visiting his 99 year old father?

I know visiting is only allowed in exceptional circumstances at the moment - I just didn’t think Scobie and co would stoop that low. It doesn’t take much to appraise the circumstances and show compassion

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.