Harry & Meghan #59 Nah nah naaahh nah, nah nah naaah nah, heeey-eeyy, goodbye!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might be a job for Hazza based in the USA after the divorce... Feels like a sign that Hazza is not coming back to the UK, they don't want him back either, so they are setting up a future landing pad for him in the States. Give him a figurehead role, some staff and keep an eye on him that way.
He'd run it into the ground

Reactions: 12
From the Duchess Diaries on Quora:

Deceitful Markle didn’t fool the Palace

When they decided to run to Canada, to flee the awful conditions of Royal life, where they were forced to live as paupers without any privileges, Ms Markle told Harry not to inform the Queen of their proposed escape. Her Majesty first learned of the news when somebody told her it had been announced on Twitter!

From that day on, the actress was viewed with suspicion. It was more or less over for her. The Royals pulled together, while Meghan started pulling Harry away from them in her quest to disrespect the Family that had welcomed her. As Harry told the world when they married, “Meghan now has the family she never had.” How shallow are those words today?

Since the beginning of January, Harry has been speaking to the Queen regularly. It was clear to the Queen’s advisors that Meghan was in the background, pushing and prodding him. Because of the words and phrases he used, suspicions were raised. People were saying, “This isn’t Harry speaking.”

The Queen has always said they must be in or out, there is no half-way house. Meghan would not accept this. She persuaded Harry that there was another way of securing his military roles and patronages while they could also pursue a lucrative, celebrity lifestyle in California. Harry did as he was told, and tried to convince the Queen she was being inflexible.

Palace officials noticed an increase in the number of Harry’s phone calls, and there was an urgency in his manner to get a deal agreed before the March deadline. It is said that when the news broke that Markle had arranged to do a tell-all TV interview with Oprah Winfrey, where Harry would play a minor part, all became clear to the Palace.

Just like fleeing to Canada without first discussing this with the Queen, they decided to keep the Oprah interview from the Queen until Meghan had secured the deal she was working towards.

We are being told that The Queen discussed with Philip the best course of action they should take.

The Royal Household – as they always do – started working out how they could release a joint announcement to the public that was amicable to both sides. This would have been given to the duo before being made public.

The Queen, in the Palace announcement said, “In stepping away from the work of the Royal Family it is not possible to continue with the responsibilities and duties that come with a life of public service.”

Meghan went wild when she saw this. She instructed her PR people to release a counter statement as soon as the Palace made it public. Just four minutes after it appeared in the news, Markle spitefully hit back with, “We can all live a life of service. Service is Universal.”
There was no need for this. It was disrespectful to an elderly monarch who fully understands the meaning of Service.

But it is even worse that Harry went along with it. He is aware that his grandfather, just weeks away from his 100th birthday, is ill in hospital. These cutting words about ‘Service’ which were nastily written with the aim of putting his wife in her place, would have hurt him deeply. He could never have thought that the last few years of their life would be blighted in such a way. Does Harry care about Prince Philip’s health? It doesn’t look so.

Not one member of the Royal Family believes they have heard the last of Meghan Markle. We know that the Queen, with Prince Edward and Sophie will be watching the Oprah interview. They enjoy their ‘TV times’ together.

I’d put money on other Royals, the Palace advisers, Royal Household staff and the Queen’s PR people watching it too. We are getting closer to the Markle Debacle coming to an end. The Oprah tell-all could be the last nail in her coffin.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Urgh. This one.

This one is the worst. So fake. So contrived.
Bite bottom lip, look up, eyebrows together, open eyes wide, tears that threaten to spill down her sad, woke cheeks.

When you are really trying not to cry you look like tit and your chin creases and you squish your lips together as they properly wobble and you don’t look like a bleeping Disney crying child.

Its. So. bleeping. Fake.
And people ate it up. Were suckered into their bullshit 100%. The stupidity of people is astonishing.
All her expressions are fake

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why were Harry and ameghan so angry and astonished to lose their titles and patronages? They had been told they couldn’t keep them. His titles were even ‘on hold’ for a year in case he changed his mind. He didn’t have them officially thus year and was told they would be withdrawn if they continued with this charade.

So how come they were so surprised and outraged to lose them? So much so that they spoke in the interview as though they still had them and were keeping them? It was such a big deal they need do reshoot some of the jntereview because it played a part in their future plans.

But Brenda had always said they would be taken back. Do they just not bleeping listen or can they not comprehend that sometimes they won’t get their own way?
There hasn't been much consequences to their actions in the past, they probably didn't think there would be any this time either. Hazno has always had the palace staff to smooth out any wrinkles and Smeg just ghosts people and doesn't even look in the rear view mirror to see what's left behind. To be held accountable for their actions is not something they are familiar with.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why were Harry and ameghan so angry and astonished to lose their titles and patronages? They had been told they couldn’t keep them. His titles were even ‘on hold’ for a year in case he changed his mind. He didn’t have them officially thus year and was told they would be withdrawn if they continued with this charade.

So how come they were so surprised and outraged to lose them? So much so that they spoke in the interview as though they still had them and were keeping them? It was such a big deal they need do reshoot some of the jntereview because it played a part in their future plans.

But Brenda had always said they would be taken back. Do they just not bleeping listen or can they not comprehend that sometimes they won’t get their own way?
I don't get it. They lost every single one of those roles in March 2020 (and actually in January when they started the 'Megxit manifesto' rubbish). So it's zero surprise. Were they trying to pull a fast one on TQ and back her into a corner? Or just make TQ look as if she acted hastily after their interview? Was Oprah deceived or part of the plan? Did CBS know what was going on? It's so clumsy but quite amazing that they were planning to appear on network TV and tell a pack of porky pies to millions about carrying on with their royal work...

• Heart
Reactions: 28
From the Duchess Diaries on Quora:

Deceitful Markle didn’t fool the Palace

When they decided to run to Canada, to flee the awful conditions of Royal life, where they were forced to live as paupers without any privileges, Ms Markle told Harry not to inform the Queen of their proposed escape. Her Majesty first learned of the news when somebody told her it had been announced on Twitter!

From that day on, the actress was viewed with suspicion. It was more or less over for her. The Royals pulled together, while Meghan started pulling Harry away from them in her quest to disrespect the Family that had welcomed her. As Harry told the world when they married, “Meghan now has the family she never had.” How shallow are those words today?

Since the beginning of January, Harry has been speaking to the Queen regularly. It was clear to the Queen’s advisors that Meghan was in the background, pushing and prodding him. Because of the words and phrases he used, suspicions were raised. People were saying, “This isn’t Harry speaking.”

The Queen has always said they must be in or out, there is no half-way house. Meghan would not accept this. She persuaded Harry that there was another way of securing his military roles and patronages while they could also pursue a lucrative, celebrity lifestyle in California. Harry did as he was told, and tried to convince the Queen she was being inflexible.

Palace officials noticed an increase in the number of Harry’s phone calls, and there was an urgency in his manner to get a deal agreed before the March deadline. It is said that when the news broke that Markle had arranged to do a tell-all TV interview with Oprah Winfrey, where Harry would play a minor part, all became clear to the Palace.

Just like fleeing to Canada without first discussing this with the Queen, they decided to keep the Oprah interview from the Queen until Meghan had secured the deal she was working towards.

We are being told that The Queen discussed with Philip the best course of action they should take.

The Royal Household – as they always do – started working out how they could release a joint announcement to the public that was amicable to both sides. This would have been given to the duo before being made public.

The Queen, in the Palace announcement said, “In stepping away from the work of the Royal Family it is not possible to continue with the responsibilities and duties that come with a life of public service.”

Meghan went wild when she saw this. She instructed her PR people to release a counter statement as soon as the Palace made it public. Just four minutes after it appeared in the news, Markle spitefully hit back with, “We can all live a life of service. Service is Universal.”
There was no need for this. It was disrespectful to an elderly monarch who fully understands the meaning of Service.

But it is even worse that Harry went along with it. He is aware that his grandfather, just weeks away from his 100th birthday, is ill in hospital. These cutting words about ‘Service’ which were nastily written with the aim of putting his wife in her place, would have hurt him deeply. He could never have thought that the last few years of their life would be blighted in such a way. Does Harry care about Prince Philip’s health? It doesn’t look so.

Not one member of the Royal Family believes they have heard the last of Meghan Markle. We know that the Queen, with Prince Edward and Sophie will be watching the Oprah interview. They enjoy their ‘TV times’ together.

I’d put money on other Royals, the Palace advisers, Royal Household staff and the Queen’s PR people watching it too. We are getting closer to the Markle Debacle coming to an end. The Oprah tell-all could be the last nail in her coffin.
I don’t agree that the Queen will watch it. I think all info will be relayed to her by advisors.

Reactions: 30
Shall we start a baby name poll? Or something. Or a list of guesses or something. I don’t know how to do that though.

I think Frances will be included in the name.

I’m sorry. I can’t stop blathering on. I’m so bored. I’ll go and tidy up or move piles of stuff around ineffectually or fold up washing so just kids can drop it on the floor instead of putting it away. I’ll let someone else post. I actually wrote another so quickly after one post that it wouldn’t let me post because it was too fast and I hadn’t let the 30 secs go past. It forced me to wait with a countdown of seconds. 🤦🏼‍♀️
We did that on a previous thread

Reactions: 9
The Queen will not watch the show. She will be briefed. Camilla might - she's no fool.
I still like Camilla (even after watching the crown!) purely because everytime I think of her I remember her response when asked if she would miss Harry and Meghan

• Haha

It is just an act. This is a quote from his Sentebale speech:

Our hope was to continue serving the Queen, the Commonwealth, and my military associations, but without public funding. Unfortunately, that wasn't possible.

Reactions: 24
Do you think her dress was shade... ‘when life gives you lemons’ and all that

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ooh I just found this snippet on Quora.:

Would it not have been common courtesy for Harry and Meghan to have told the Queen and Prince Charles of their interview with Oprah, instead of her majesty finding out about it via Twitter?

I believe they only found out by mistake not via Twitter But by a member of the chat shows host’s team who requested access to Tom Bradbys 2019 interview with Markle, shown on ITV in the UK.
The Queen learnt of it only when US TV network CBS hurriedly issued a statement after a producer working for Ms Winfrey mistakenly alerted ITV to the project.'

The witch really is toast now 😆

Do you think her dress was shade... ‘when life gives you lemons’ and all that
No pure merching AND NOTICE THAT THERE IS NO BABY BUMP! She couldn't risk stretching the fabric before returning it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Probably like a lot of people, I thought when she first came on the scene how wonderful that Harry had found love, and she seemed to love him too. I honestly thought she was beautiful, I can remember watching the engagement interview with my then 87yo mum, we both agreed she was so beautiful and had a lovely speaking voice.

Then... I started listening to what she was saying. And looked at what she was doing, who she was doing it to, and how she was going about stuff.

And it all just crumbled away and now I look at both of them and see an ugly pair, simply because of the way they behave, particularly to their own families; just trying to decide who I dislike the most!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I haven't and won't watch the video as their voices really irritate, but the way he is sitting looks like he doesn't want her anywhere near. She's leaning back, gazing at him whilst he's leaning forward, manspreading like a pro to keep her at bay and barely looking at her. I think he's probably resentful that he lost all those roles.
Totally. I'm telling you, losing his glorification toys and that fabulous recently acquired gold braid that he barely had a chance to display was always going to trigger a hazno tantrum. It's how he got the braid remember. Wills had it so baby harry wanted it too and granny handed it over to avoid a tantrum and a month of sulking. Now it's gone. He has nothing left, just some medals that he can only wear on a civvy suit and a lonely little beret.
Add to that 4 days (and more to come) of mummy meggy and big momma Orca drilling him endlessly, making him rehearse lines and body language. He's slow, those things will be hell for him to get right, even harder to get it done to mummy meggy's satisfaction. You just know that Orca flopped her arse on the cushy seats of her private jet and said "Holy duck, she actually literally married a moron. :eek:That guy is about as switched on as a house brick. She gonna have a bumpy ride."
Yes Orca, indeed. He is thick, but he's starting to work out where his life turned to tit and he's a simmerer.Simmering is SO bad. You cannot reason with someone who is happy simmering in their resentment, building up the woe-is-me-I-hate-you. Nothing works. Not even roast chicken.:m

Baby name. As far from royal as she can get ... and yet just a smidgin of royal to ensure the connection.
Dianiqua. DeLizaBethanique. LaBritainee.

Remember folks, she called her the first child after her cat who died from her feeding him frozen grapes.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am a little confused. Can somebody explain to me their titles. I thought they lost their titles but they are still the Duke and Duchess.

I read that they only lost their honorary titles, so what exactly did they lose?
And they're not allowed to use HRH

Reactions: 15
Omid has a particularly unhealthy obsessive hatred of william, doesn't he.
He's got a crush on Wills who is masterful and decisive. Butt-plug is a submissive so he vents his frustration by sniping from under his duvet at his object of desire. :ROFLMAO:
Possibly implies
Omid was a gossip writer for Heat magazine with an unhealthy obsession for K-Pop 🤣. I agree with you, he's bad at his job and starts frothing, blocking and petty-tweeting at the drop of a hat. She'd have done better with an actual journalist on the payroll.

Anyone else wondering why Harry and Meghan seemed to have spent two days being interviewed by Oprah pretending they were still keeping their patronages? When they've known for a year they were going?

Russell Myers on Lorraine saying it is CBS producers who have 'requested' a re-edit since BP made the situation clear. It's not Oprah's team. I thought that distinction was interesting.
Excuse me @Baguette but "frothing, blocking and petty-tweeting" are all SoHo House specialities.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I still like Camilla (even after watching the crown!) purely because everytime I think of her I remember her response when asked if she would miss Harry and Meghan
I like camilla too. She seems like a real laugh and unlike some other people, just put up with the awful abuse she still gets as it's part and parcel of being a public figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.