Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sea

VIP Member
Am I the only one that imagines Philip walked into the hospital and then secretly walked out the back door - home to a cup tea and a plate of Duchy biscuits, feet up on the teal jacquard foot stool, switched on BBC news and shouted "Hoorah Lizzie, job done! Oprah interview and the pregnancy off the headlines" 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
It's hard to see how Phil could not rest up and be observed at home really, so I am actually concerned for him. And for HMQ, because I do really think he has been her absolute rock all these years. If he does go, then there will be huge turbulent emotions all over the place (and not just in the RF) - I really think Hazno will be partly blamed for pushing granpa over the edge (deservedly so).

• Heart
Reactions: 57

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
I think the only way Hazzno could redeem himself now is if, upon hearing the sad news of PP going to hospital, he says to Smeggy, “You know what? I’m done here. I’m going home to see my great grandad and I won’t be coming back.“

I think the British public might just forgive him if he did that. But I bet he won’t...

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
BREAKING;

message from the Queen.

off you fuck.

and sanitise that key before you post it back (well it was something like that) (maybe not those exact words)

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Statement from the Queeen.

“One may not be granted the ability to have their cake,
whilst also planning to eat their cake”

• Haha
  • Heart

Margot1977

VIP Member
I feel SO incensed at these two’s latest statement since BP have confirmed they won’t be back

“A spokesman for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex said: 'As evidenced by their work over the past year, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex remain committed to their duty and service to the UK and around the world, and have offered their continued support to the organisations they have represented regardless of official role. We can all live a life of service. Service is universal.”

basically, we don’t give a flying F if we’re not royals, we’ll ALWAYS be royal.

Strip them of Duke and Duchess. Revolting pair
That's because they haven't told the Queen they were not coming back, they've been told BY the Queen they are not....🤣 hence the childish statement...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
If you leave a job, this happens, no?

You don't get to keep your parking space etc.
Excellent analogy! He expects to keep his salary, parking spot, favourite coffee mug, paid annual leave, and an invite to the paid for work’s Christmas do!

Cheeky git!

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Samf2020

Chatty Member
Wills needs to get Kate to take photos of him in all his different uniforms and just spam the shit out of gingers phone with them.
His little ginger head would explode 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 53

margaretta

VIP Member
As for the timing of the announcement, I fear it was done before Philip goes, because if
Philip went before the announcement (and I wish he would go on forever) the RF would be in mourning and any such statement would have been delayed.

Please DoE get better and celebrate your 100th.

• Heart
  • Sad

freda19

VIP Member
Cue Phil the Greek propped up in his hospital bed reading his Bucket List with a big grin on his face.

Item 1 : Getting rid of the treacherous little shit Henry and his scheming whore. ✅

• Haha
  • Heart

leviosa

Firstly, why does their statement have Meghan's name first in the header? A small thing but it should be him - he is the birth Royal, not her.

Secondly, they have completely shot themselves in the foot. The Queen's statement was gracious and gave them a decent get-out but with their childish response they have made it very clear that this was NOT their decision at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hello again! I have finally caught up - this is such a fast moving, informative and entertaining thread.

For the Harpo bingo, have we had 'Turning a negative into a positive'? I've seen her say this on two separate occasions (and neither occasion was apt).

Also I'd like to tell you of a conversation I had with a friend yesterday. We are two women who from a republic country (Ireland) and neither of us has ever mentioned any member of the royal family before or shown any interest in them when we're together. Friend was due a visit from an electrician at 2 pm yesterday, and she has a bit of a crush on him. She had been mortified when he had arrived at 8 am, and this was our chat last night;

Me - 'Oh no! I'd hate that. Were you even dressed?'
Friend - 'Nope. I had on a pair of hideous pyjamas, they're old and clingy and I had No. Bra. On...I basically opened the door to a man I fancy looking like Meghan Markle the day her moon bump fell down.'

She really didn't fool anyone with that moon bump, did she?

• Haha
  • Heart
This is going to sound terrbile...I know!

BUT

Do you think Prince Phillip is taking one for the team by going to the hospital. That way if Smeghead and Ginge go on Oprah they will look terrible slagging of the RF

• Haha
  • Wow

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
God they've definitely been dumped haven't they. I love how they can't hide their annoyance and bitterness when they've been told to do one. They've said its all our choice and you can't stop us but good old Brenda is saying

fuck-off-cunt.jpg

I think yesterday's stunt has had Philip screaming to get rid of them now. And whatever they say now in the interview will just look like sour grapes. Yet again they've screwed up their potential wins.

After what felt like a tough week, anyone else cracking open the champagne?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52