Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I despair...that plasticine shit-stirring CUNT is beyond deranged, and the cult following leaves me in shudders. How are these people allowed to breed?? No wonder everything is going down the pan...(excuse the strong word so early in the day, I'm rattled this morning....read about the Brighton NHS Trust telling their midwives not to use the term 'breastfeeding' now. It's 'chestfeeding', as to not cause offence to trans mothers...WTF?)
I'm starting to think Brighton doesn't actually exist anymore and it's been replaced by some dystopian social experiment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I'm so fucking sick of the Harkles now. They are tedious delusional cunts. Of course the royals are delighted that the court case has been dropped but I don't believe for 1 second that Smegma was paying the court costs out of her own money. 🙄

It will be interesting to see what happens when Hazno returns to the UK next year without the cowardly bitch and her hostage dolly.
Will Hazno be deprogrammed? Or will he be fully immersed in their lies about living the good life on the strength of one podcast and a few zoom calls?

The crunch will come when we see their Netflix content. It's almost certain to be a vanity project designed to push Princess Bananas as the greatest humanitarian in the world and saviour of Hazno. This will feature with some sneakily grabbed royal footage and Hazno talking endlessly about himself, how he was devastated about Diana, how mean everyone else is etc etc..... Actually I'm quite looking forward to seeing this to see how far the Harkles will push their pathetic agenda.

After they've told the world a few minor and uninteresting royal secrets and done the pity party I'm not convinced that they have much else to offer. The only interesting thing about Hazno is that he was born a Prince and the only interesting thing about Smeggy is that she managed to hoist herself out of prostitution to marry a Prince.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Bad Karma

Given that they are such private people, could they not have kept the news secret for another couple of weeks to let Eugenie have her moment? If I was Fergie, I'd be tweeting up a storm :sneaky:

Palpatine

VIP Member
Thank you for explaining how it is calculated. I was just going by likes and a second later we were both on 39.

I guess I have missed any opportunity of winning this popularity contest.

This lockdown is really hitting me hard. I am on my own and really desperate for some real company. Apologies for any misunderstandings.
I apologise for my sarcasm. It’s easy to forget other people might be feeling down and lonely with the lockdown.

Virtual hug for ya :m

• Heart
Reactions: 41

catp

Wonderful news - a new baby boy!
We can all guess who that's gonna annoy
Veneers sure to be gnashing
And plates sent a 'crashing
Wonder who the trolls will be sent to destroy?

A prince with a top military role
lost, 'cos his narc wife's in control
He's also lost most of his hair
Of his balls, I despair!
And now he's left selling his soul!

(I'm enjoying writing these - but I'll warn you now, I've had a glass of wine....and may have another , so they may well get even worse 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry if someone has already said but why isn’t Archie in the picture? She can parade her miscarriage and her new bump.. but not include her existing son? Surely the announcement should include Archie as he’s going to be a big brother, growing family and all that. Why on earth do they continue to hide him?!

• Heart
  • Sad

catp

I remember that weird phrase '......safely delivered of a son' on Prince George's birth announcement. Was it used in Archie's birth announcement? Its such a weird way of saying 'she gave birth to' I would expect the RF to say something different if a surrogate delivered A.

Edit - have checked. The same language was used for Meghan
yep but hers might have been "safely delivered" via fedex 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

liar liar

VIP Member
Back on the horses comrades and back into battle.

So ... the only difference to our entertainment is that the press will not publish anything like that letter again (or at least they'll carefully count the number of words they publish to keep within the rules). Arses smacked on that one, BUT it won't halt other stories about them and the sneering and sniping will be ramped up as far as many papers are concerned. Yes, some will be discreet but some will not and I think we can expect many more "Publicity shy woman ...married to a ginger bloke ... " style commentary.
I can see now that warby stuck to the letter of the law, it's just a shame that cuntchops is twisting the ruling on how much of the letter was published into her winning privacy issues across the board. You think so smeggy? Better order a hard hat and some thick skin because once the press get their second wind you will need those.
Maybe justice warby will redeem himself in the next stage regarding costs. Fingers crossed on that.
I'd be happy if the UK press never printed anything about her ever again - just stop feeding her ego and she will shrivel.

• Heart

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
I never come on here, but had to when I saw the news. Here's hoping Beatrice has some news she can announce in a couple of months. Get her own back for her sister.

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Two systems of justice for black and white? Since Smeggy is more white than black, she should have everything in her favour, then. 🙄

Sorry to get personal, but I’m glad I at least have the ruling to focus on tomorrow. Just had some devastating family news and I don’t know how I’m going to pull myself through the next few weeks. Thank goodness for tattle. X
Oh bubba. Use us as you will, distraction is good so use it/us as much as can and stay strong.

• Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
İ think ...The Queen....has intervened.

Warby has tried to give the appearance of a win for privacy and a need for trial for copyright. Just enough to not undermine his credibility, but he is a huge disappointment. İ suspect it won't go to trial. Chuck will pay the bucks. This skank always comes up roses. Watch them invade our privacy with even more zooms and sermons and puff pieces now. İ am beginning to think they will get away with no review from the Palace and continue to take the piss. There will be louder calls for a republic now. İ don't understand why TQ and her advisors are treating them so soft. İ am pissed off big time....

• Heart
  • Angry

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I despair...that plasticine shit-stirring CUNT is beyond deranged, and the cult following leaves me in shudders. How are these people allowed to breed?? No wonder everything is going down the pan...(excuse the strong word so early in the day, I'm rattled this morning....read about the Brighton NHS Trust telling their midwives not to use the term 'breastfeeding' now. It's 'chestfeeding', as to not cause offence to trans mothers...WTF?)
That chestfeeding garbage annoys me even more than the idiot sugars 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
The Ballad of The Sussexes.

Come little ones,
Come see the show,
About a Prince and a Yacht Girl,
Such a tale of woe.

The Prince was beloved,
He made England proud
Until the fateful night
He saw her in seedy club's crowd.

She acted so sweet,
And spun him a tale,
She had showed all her charms,
Her mission wouldn't fail.

A ring on her finger,
Signalled our Prince was trapped!
Our Yacht Girl smiled for all to see
For she had their futures all mapped.

They married in style, and a baby too,
Yet still it was not enough,
Family rifts spiralled,
So our woeful pair called everyone's bluff.

It backfired on them,
So off they did flee,
To a land of sunny freedom,
And perhaps a deal in a movie.

But, oh no again,
Our pair could not live,
Life was too unfair.
They had nothing else to give.

So miserably they live,
In their home by the bay,
Our tale of woe only to be avoided,
If only,
If only,
If only,
We had asked her is she was ok.

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Someone needs to send this to Montecito!
In case anyone can't access the whole thing,

HAHAHAHA, suck it up buttercup. All things being equal the press should stand shoulder to shoulder on this and make them look like the absolute cunts they are every chance they get.

• Haha
  • Heart
It reads as if written for us. Too much ‘explaining/restatement of supposed facts’. Like a flowery statement of events. I’ve seen a few articles about this being an attack on the freedom of the press so it’ll be interesting to see what happens next. Interesting that only 3 papers lead. The DM don’t have any markle stories on the mobile app. Maybe they’ve realised it’s time to starve them of oxygen?

Yes absolutely.
If I was writing an letter to a relative who I was angry with to confront them, I wouldn’t write out the whole thing in chronological order. I said this, then you said that, then he did thus.....

You both know. This letter is setting out her version if the narrative and is 💯 written for an audience.

How the hell did Warby decide otherwise???
All that letter does is put him in a bad light and show her as loving and saintly.
There is no, “ I know I shouldn’t have lost my temper and said that, I’m sorry for doing that...” Which is normal in relationships.

Instead it’s her version and it covers anything she thinks may bite her on the bum in the future. It dismisses another relative for their story’s with details to back up her side, demeans Samantha - even referring to her as someone she barely knows.

That letter is absolutely her story. She wanted it out there. She wanted it read and for her to be able to bleat and cry about an abuse of privacy.

I just don’t understand how Warby ruled that it was a private letter written to stay private.

How the fuck has this grifter done so much damage to the royal family, so quickly? How was this allowed? And why is she doing it?

It’s a mess. And it’s damaged the RF unimaginably.

• Heart