Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wow I had no idea how positively my comments about Markles default cries of racism would receive. I have lurked for at least a year as I was a coward and not wanting to put forward ( I’m liberal not woke) my point of view as a black British woman who fucking despises a woman on the basis of of her character, not colour. My, my, my tattle buddies, we are are a fucking progressive group!

I also think her outfits suck, Harry is as bad as she is and word salad gives me the shits. Me and her are in the same age group - it can’t be that hard to have compassion and shut your gob when you wanna verbally kick an in-law? We ALL do it out of respect for our partners! What kind of animal has no old friends at a wedding? Fair enough families can be toxic and I accept having them around can be traumatic. BUT we make our own families as most women need that support network. What a weird creature she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

NutMegandCinnamong

Thank you, everyone. My mum’s cancer has spread so there’s no chance of a cure. Feel like I’ve been hit by a bus. So sorry for anyone else going through something similar, or those who have been through it. Sending love ❤

• Heart
  • Sad

catp

❤ to all tattlers going through shit at the moment - whether dealing with serious family illness, or those just having having a bad lockdown day. Hopefully we can all cheer each other up with some irreverent tattling!

My mum is likewise battling cancer, I'm trying to teach at "Lockdown School" at the same time as running our business ( husband is ill) and somehow also trying to keep our home from looking like a death battle between a dog hair factory and a toy shop is being fought here on a daily basis.

But hey Megz! Enough about us....are YOU OK? in your fully staffed mansion with $$$millions in the bank Please send us some more preachy woke messages about how we should be living our lives to "uplift" us. Ta very much.

And Yes, I'm having another glass of wine, (so I can only apologize in advance for any attempts at poetry.... 🤣 😂 )

• Heart
  • Haha

NutMegandCinnamong

Freda, you’ve inspired me. God knows this takes my mind off things:

The Lions’ Lament

The first they knew of the terrible smell

Was when the lions fell.

A different kind of bird

Dropped the turd

On the soft forest ground

With nary a sound

Then the lions fell.

The first they knew of that rectal hell

Was when the lions fell.

One by one

It was death by bum

As they breathed in the gas

From that putrid ass

The lions fell.

But one lion was immune

To those dangerous fumes.

Prince of lions, red of mane,

Admired the stink, the stool, the stains,

He whooped, he roared, he did exclaim:

“You’ll be my wife, stay by my side!”

He welcomed her into his ancient pride.

And all around them lay the beasts

Who’d blundered upon the witch of the east.

But the red-maned lion did not care,

For his compassion was as thin as his hair

And so Botswana does despair

Of the day the lions fell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Apparently Hemorrhoid Scratchy registered his company MeYou Ltd on 2nd June 2016. So he started this company literally less than a month after Meghan started seeing Harry. He then claimed to be a royal reporter and seemed to appear out of nowhere.🤔

Marcus Anderson, Smeggy and the repellant Hemorrhoid are Soho House staff. They all knew each other and plotted together. Smeggy definitely set the little shit up to be her mouthpiece.

tumblr_b82dec8fa3004072f3f84a9bbdc573ec_69cdd456_1280.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

NutMegandCinnamong

Meghan & Harry: want privacy, don’t want to commoditise their children.
Also Meghan & Harry: announce pregnancy to the press on Valentines Day.

• Haha
  • Sick

spangly

VIP Member
Honestly, they don't want to share any photos or information about their first child with us plebs, so why do they think we'll be interested in the fact that she's up duffed with dolly Number 2?

That photo is so awful - it reminds me of an A level art project - pretentious cunts! Look at us all barefoot and natural in our cheesecloth outfits. We don't even live in the mansion, we just live in the grounds in an army surplus tent, peeing in the woods and eating wild berries! Sometimes we partake of those special mushrooms!
(Also, has Hazza just lifted his leg and done a great big guff, think he's getting ready to push her face in it!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

catp

There once was a Prince in a plight
Couldn't decide where to go for the night
Opted for Meghan
The Marines went a' beggin'
"You know she does voiceovers, right?"

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Margot1977

VIP Member
Ha ha some of the demented comments there, disgraceful. And also Scooby for not stepping in and correcting any of their lunatic mistruths.

Another thing they don't seem to understand at all that Eugenie was actually born into the Royal Family and *yes* she is an actual princess in her own right (thanks to her Dad's insistence I believe), not just a Princess of Henry who only gets to use the word in connection with him, on account of being married in not born in.
I despair...that plasticine shit-stirring CUNT is beyond deranged, and the cult following leaves me in shudders. How are these people allowed to breed?? No wonder everything is going down the pan...(excuse the strong word so early in the day, I'm rattled this morning....read about the Brighton NHS Trust telling their midwives not to use the term 'breastfeeding' now. It's 'chestfeeding', as to not cause offence to trans mothers...WTF?)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
From Royals at War by Dylan Howard.

Oh I forgot about that. So not only Meghan free loading but her mum as well! Why? She didn't fuck a prince did she?

Nutmegandcinnamong Life sucks. It's the anniversary of my mum's death today. And I forgot. Not a big deal but this is the first year I have. Her dying was hellish but since then even her annoying habits are remembered with fondness. I keep going to phone her then remember she's not there. You make the most of the time you have knowing she'll never really leave you and eventually after tears and heartbreak the sharp, brittle edges to water away. I know words don't help.
Today is all we have.. thinking of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I have faith it'll all turn out right in the end. They've shown in the past they take things too far and don't know when to stop the the Dutch is already being unsufferable. I reckon she'll push the MOS to not drop this and they'll relish digging into her incredibly mucky past. If I was her I'd be relieved I've gotten away with this but we all know they'll completely screw it up and make it a million times worse.

Have a sharp shot tonight and buckle up as I think it's only just starting
I hope that Mail stops reporting on them.
They shouldn't publish any of their puff pieces.
Just fucking ignore the Harkles completely. That's the best way to hurt them. Smeggy lives for drama and notoriety.

The British press should instigate a news blackout against them until they can go for the jugular and reveal all about her fake pregnancy.
I don't think that they will reveal the fake pregnancy until after the Queen has gone though.

Unfortunately it's also pretty much a certainty that they will keep their titles.

I'm going to have a drink as well now. Fucking nobs pissing on us with their privilege.

• Heart

Elsa929

Also a lurker here...from across the pond. This decision today makes little sense to me, but I’m not a lawyer. The other thing that bothers me, in her victory speech Minge says the newspaper was “dehumanizing.” They printed portions of her own letter! How can that be dehumanizing? They are her own words showing how she treated her father. More word salad. I feel for her dad.

• Heart

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Summary of debacles to date

- environment, but fly private, live in giant houses, drive non electric cars, sit in buses, to themselves :p (not touched on planting wildlife friendly gardens, low carbon transport, sustainable plastics, eco friendly homes/electricity)
- women empowerment but only if you're either poor, a student, a Sussex squad member, or the wife of a president, a lawyer married to a Hollywood actor, Hollywood royalty, or daughter in law to a prime minister. Family are to neither been seen nor heard.
- corporate domination is bad, but not netflix or Spotify, if they're paying your bills, everyone else is a sellout though, swapping morals for money
- privacy, except if it involves payment by the above, or aforementioned empowered women speaking for you in the press, because you so nice, or sharing the death of your unborn child in front page newspapers, because you're so not okay- maybe if you had close friends and family you would get the succour you seek there?
- doing everything to uphold the ideals of her majesty, except reminding her she doesn't own the word royal, fiddle in politics, live a flamboyant luxury lifestyle, constantly "use her voice" to promote her own agenda above those of whom she supposedly represents, and constantly cut off family
- spend more time with Archie, except when it involves famous friends tennis matches
- animal charity - anyone remember the scoop about her using her Suits fame to pressure a centre into letting her adopt a dog she called Bogart because Ellen said (how is this not narcissism)
- care about mental health except torture her father, Harry's grandmother via the courts and press and otherwise, and endorse a ribald vicious online squad of venomous groupies
- online connection and compassion well erm yeah Sussex squad and scabies
- anyone called a liar by their parent, despised and estranged from exes, childhood friends, multiple family members, and multiple other acquaintances, followed by the estrangement of their spouse from the same, is not normal.
- she doesn't like rank but continuously signs up to political discussions, signing with a rank that doesn't even exist in the US
- she kinda reminds me of Ivanka Trump
- how embarrassing to not even be a citizen of a country, possess the title for less than six months, continuously refuse to visit or come back, yet continuously claim to be the duchess of a county one has visited once or twice, I just don't feel that's how it works. How is that even marketable. Oh sorry forgot - it's markleable.

• Heart
  • Haha

bubbadabut

VIP Member
The Harkles have no respect for anyone, those kids are just cult fodder to use for their own creepy self serving agenda manipulating young people.

Hopefully the more intelligent in that generation will realise that they are actually middle aged losers desperately trying to cling on to some sort of relevance.
This is what I really don't understand; their desperate desire to be a beacon for young people. They are pushing 40 for God's sake. I am the same age as Smeggy, there is no way that young people would see me as either cool or inspirational (more fool them :ROFLMAO:). I had just turned 16 when Diana died. She was only 36, a mere puppy, but to my teenage eyes she was middle-aged+ and had zero coolness status.

You've only got to look at the music charts to see how quickly people are deemed as 'past-it'. Someone like Beyonce, who reigned over the 00s, is probably seen as a relic to the Billie Eilish crew of today.

The average 20 year old could easily have parents H&M's age. Not cool.

Stop trying to make the youth thing happen guys.

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Did feel wrong to be on MoS side tbf
It shouldn't. They get a bad press but they're one of the few papers willing to put their head above the parapet and take the incoming woke flak.
If we look at their Whinge n Ginge stories they are crafted (usually) to drip tiny droplets of poison within the fluff and puff, and feed the general disgust of the UK with this pair of lying scamming freeloaders we took to our hearts.Something added, or on the side bar re surrogacy, or scammy foundations, or online trolls, or the cost of existing in Cali, or how much Kerry's vanity trip via private plane cost the planet in carbon footprint terms.Dig here, nip there, chipping away and giving readers a place to vent. All the other press were shitting bricks since the harkles started supporting Schillings staff for the next ten years via their costs for litigation. ANL attempted to call their bluff and we've yet to see what the damage to them will actually be for their bravery ... because it was a brave move to back thomas against smeggy. Someone somewhere dropped the ball and she won on technicalities within the law that the ANL guys overlooked and on them over egging their pudding. But we all know the basic premis that she's an ungrateful child who composed that letter purely to humiliate her parent by letting her mates leak from it to build on her poor lil orphan Annie facade, and that she has no compunction re lying under oath. That might prove interesting come future cases. ;)
I think a few of the other press lot are(should be) feeling a bit off. Yes they'll be glad they kept their heads down but let's be honest most of them thought the ANL would win this and I bet they were getting ready to jump on the bandwagon. Let down all round.
ANL will do 'whatever' and things will move on regardless. This was just a skirmish in the fight by ANL to show up the harkles for the money grabbing hypocrites they are. ANL will lick their wounds and regroup and their day will come.
Slowly slowly catchy monkey. Absolutely no racial pun intended, so fingers off the report button🤪

• Heart
  • Haha

tacheovale

Don't usually post on here, and apologies for swearing in advance, but I can't believe that fucking jammy cunt Megain has fucking won!!!!

If she was annoying before, she's going to be completely fucking insufferable now the smug cunt!

Total media blackout is the only option. Completely castrate the Harkles by cutting off any media coverage whatsoever.

• Heart

Silbee

VIP Member
Stealing Eugenie's thunder again. Well done to those of you who predicted this would be announced this week.

Harry looks okay with no black eyes or bites marks ...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42