Harry & Meghan #54 H&M to fall off their perch. More money needed, what won't they 'merch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She knows she's burnt her bridges over here, we don't want her! Shame that Archie won't get to see his cousins and great grandparents however.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
What a load of guff this katie nicholl writes
"Prince Harry didn’t approve of Kate Middleton after Prince William married her" https://www.thenews.com.pk/amp/7824...te-middleton-after-prince-william-married-her
Kate gets universal praise and good publicity for doing something good for others and showing she's not perfect and immediately the Harkles put out a story saying she's boring and Harry always hated her. Seriously what sort of clown pr agency is telling them this is a good idea. The only advice they should be getting is to go duck off and never be seen again. No one wants them

• Heart
Reactions: 36
When Megz sends out clap-back PR you see her true nature. Spiteful.

Spotify's pinned Archewell Tweet has just disappeared! A 30 day promo deal?

Reactions: 28
Kate gets universal praise and good publicity for doing something good for others and showing she's not perfect and immediately the Harkles put out a story saying she's boring and Harry always hated her. Seriously what sort of clown pr agency is telling them this is a good idea. The only advice they should be getting is to go duck off and never be seen again. No one wants them
Ignoring all the things you read, it was evidential from video footage when they went out on events together that William, Kate and Harry got on like a house on fire. It struck me at the time how lovely that was that they all got on.
Similarly, it is clear to see from video footage that Meggy is quite a nasty piece of work, and that all the stories of tea throwing, throwing her cloths at staff demanding it be pressed properly, making Kate cry and making demands of the Queen are no stretch of the imagination. In my view no one highlighted this better than Taz on YouTube. I suggest you watch this if you haven’t done so already. It really is jaw dropping - especially the pen incident..... montage is at 9:30 minutes in.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Sussex Royal Instagram is still going strong. Curiously not all comments were shut off when they left. I’m sure because Meggy can’t resist being able to dip in and see people are still talking about her.
Comments are still enabled on this classic piece of Meggy propaganda from her ‘impromptu’ school visit. Watch this woman (circled below) in the clip. She is having absolutely none of her slimy BS 😂👏👏 [copywrite belongs to Sussex Royal] 😉View attachment 408771
Perhaps @Wu Tien will re write Monty Python's 'I'm a lumberjack' for us all 😁
[/QUOTE
Until then

I was a yacht girl
And I was ok
I shagged all night
And I shagged all day
I was a yacht girl
And I was ok
I’ll do anything
As long as you pay

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ignoring all the things you read, it was evidential from video footage when they went out on events together that William, Kate and Harry got on like a house on fire. It struck me at the time how lovely that was that they all got on.
Similarly, it is clear to see from video footage that Meggy is quite a nasty piece of work, and that all the stories of tea throwing, throwing her cloths at staff demanding it be pressed properly, making Kate cry and making demands of the Queen are no stretch of the imagination. In my view no one highlighted this better than Taz on YouTube. I suggest you watch this if you haven’t done so already. It really is jaw dropping - especially the pen incident..... montage is at 9:30 minutes in.
That video montage is jaw dropping - thanks for posting!

Reactions: 31
Until then

I was a yacht girl
And I was ok
I shagged all night
And I shagged all day
I was a yacht girl
And I was ok
I’ll do anything
As long as you pay
I didn't read the header and started singing it as if it was 'If I was a Rich Man' - goes quite well with the theme ;) . Thanks you :D

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find that video montage quite uncomfortable to watch, I gave up halfway through. She completely controls and dominates him.

Where does her sense of entitlement come from? Such embarrassing behaviour from the z-lister and yacht girl and yet she gets away with it time after time.

I can't see Harry coming back this year, I wonder if the announcement saying he is will be is more to gauge public opinion than anything else?

The comments in yesterday's Mail should tell him he not welcome here.

Reactions: 27

She knows she's burnt her bridges over here, we don't want her! Shame that Archie won't get to see his cousins and great grandparents however.
She's evil!! The fact archie will probably never meet his family over here

Reactions: 16
I find that video montage quite uncomfortable to watch, I gave up halfway through. She completely controls and dominates him.

Where does her sense of entitlement come from? Such embarrassing behaviour from the z-lister and yacht girl and yet she gets away with it time after time.

I can't see Harry coming back this year, I wonder if the announcement saying he is will be is more to gauge public opinion than anything else?

Well he would be coming back as a non-serving Royal - a private citizen un-funded by us. I don't care what he does as long as we don't pay a penny for it and he isn't allowed to represent us in any capacity ever again. He has insulted too many people.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well he would be coming back as a non-serving Royal - a private citizen un-funded by us. I don't care what he does as long as we don't pay a penny for it and he isn't allowed to represent us in any capacity ever again. He has insulted too many people.
That sounds about right. It's the first opportunity for the RF to put him firmly in the Peter Philips box and separate him from the Senior Royals. Will be interesting to see how the RF show his changed status. I doubt we will see much of him other than the inevitable Diana statue photo op.

Some people think the Mail running the story today means that they've heard that the trial is going ahead, so Megz is stuck with her 'confidential reason' for not travelling.

Reactions: 17
The ss are turning on him. The one they phoned is slagging him off big time over the return alone story.

• Haha
  • Wow
One of the tarot readers İ watch on YT (tarot by andie) mentioned that she has been tweeting with Samantha Markle. She confirmed that Sam's book will be available on Amazon in near future (not sure whether ebook or print). She said they also shared a chuckle about the PR fluff re. MM's 'most beautiful feet'.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I watched it too
The way she touches his arm and back as if to say me first he looks embarrassed and controlled
The sly side eye she gives him and every one else
I think she has something on him so he puts up with it
and probably doing A Sharon from Eastenders on him lacing his food with something
Before her he seem happy now he looks drained and depressed
If Archie is real I wonder if he’s Harry’s

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Megz not coming to UK this summer according to multiple sources.

I remember Rebecca English said this a few weeks ago on a Palace Confidential episode.
I can almost hear the Royal collective sigh of relief :D

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Her sense of entitlement comes from both her parents who totally indulged and spoilt her, never saying no to her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.