Harry & Meghan #54 H&M to fall off their perch. More money needed, what won't they 'merch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is this book supposed to be written by Harry, but someone else is actually doing the writing, or is it supposed to be info supplied by Harry and coming out in someone else's name?
I don't think it matters as the truth was a casualty a long time ago. The book just needs to be written. She's got an agenda to drive him over the edge and beyond salvage, and is nearly there. This book will do the trick if Hazzno goes for the taboo that his mother was murdered and there will be no turning back.
Hazzno is irrelevant and the book's authorship is irrelevant as long as it gets the job done, which it will.
The only thing the RF could do would be to get him out of there asap and lock him up.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I don't think it matters as the truth was a casualty a long time ago. The book just needs to be written. She's got an agenda to drive him over the edge and beyond salvage, and is nearly there. This book will do the trick if Hazzno goes for the taboo that his mother was murdered and there will be no turning back.
Hazzno is irrelevant and the book's authorship is irrelevant as long as it gets the job done, which it will.
The only thing the RF could do would be to get him out of there asap and lock him up.
I agree. I just wondered whether he was prepared to put his name to this one!

Reactions: 15
She walks and stands like a lumberjack!
There's a lot of testosterone in that bint. Beard, moustache, what used to be called the simian line in her palm showing aggression, domination and lust for power. Hazzno hit the jackpot there all right.

I don't think he cares, he's gone past the point of no return and I bet nothing makes sense to him any more. His life must be a nightmare, surrounded by phonies and with anybody who genuinely cares for him thousands of miles away, and the phonies around him are making sure that this lifeline gets cut off too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Sussex Royal Instagram is still going strong. Curiously not all comments were shut off when they left. I’m sure because Meggy can’t resist being able to dip in and see people are still talking about her.

Comments are still enabled on this classic piece of Meggy propaganda from her ‘impromptu’ school visit. Watch this woman (circled below) in the clip. She is having absolutely none of her slimy BS 😂👏👏 [copywrite belongs to Sussex Royal] 😉View attachment 408771
The older lady with blonde hair can't even bear to let grabbyclaws touch her. She doesn't join in the arm shite and practically recoils in horror when approached😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sussex Royal Instagram is still going strong. Curiously not all comments were shut off when they left. I’m sure because Meggy can’t resist being able to dip in and see people are still talking about her.

Comments are still enabled on this classic piece of Meggy propaganda from her ‘impromptu’ school visit. Watch this woman (circled below) in the clip. She is having absolutely none of her slimy BS 😂👏👏 [copywrite belongs to Sussex Royal] 😉View attachment 408771
This clip of the Carrion Crow stalking between rows of schoolchildren is really creepy, like Kim Jong Un without the guns.
I remember when she visited a charity event some time back, the workers themselves confirmed that were instructed in advance not to make eye contact with the Goddess ...
Of course this could have been because a worker might not have known which Goddess eye to make contact with if one Goddess eye was roaming the wall and the other Goddess eye was roaming the ceiling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The older lady with blonde hair can't even bear to let grabbyclaws touch her. She doesn't join in the arm shite and practically recoils in horror when approached😂
That is EXACTLY the word that sprung to my mind ‘recoil’- its because she is being overly familiar and trying harder to ingratiate herself to her because the woman isn’t hyperventilating and lavishing her with compliments. We know Meghan can’t stand anything less then people falling at her feet and has to push push push herself down their throat until they surrender. Kudos to this woman. She probably knew Megain was only there to use those kids for her propaganda.

This clip of the Carrion Crow stalking between rows of schoolchildren is really creepy, like Kim Jong Un without the guns.
I remember when she visited a charity event some time back, the workers themselves confirmed that were instructed in advance not to make eye contact with the Goddess ...
Of course this could have been because a worker might not have known which Goddess eye to make contact with if one Goddess eye was roaming the wall and the other Goddess eye was roaming the ceiling.
Sorry - I honestly read ‘goddess’ as ‘Goebbels’. 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He'll do as he's told. It's that simple. She has his bollox in her handbag and her archiedoll as hostage and he has nothing. No job, no close family, no friends, no morals or ethics, no choice.
Part of me hopes he takes this step re the murder theory because that will be him buried as far as his family are concerned. Job done by his own hand.
He was 12 and didn't give a tit what mummy (or daddy)did or felt. Some kids are linked big time to mummy, some are hit and miss in that department, and some are just more focused on themselves and mummy is like nanny, or teacher, just another person in their life. We can see he has no empathy. Animals were and are just things for his pleasure to shoot or hunt or kick or whatever. That takes a certain mindset, that level of coldness toward living things. Birth family mean nothing to him, any more than mummy did back then. The only reason he's feasting on her corpse is to please mummy smeggy, make no mistake about that. He's parroting what he's been taught sounds good for headlines or sound bites. The bleep was living high on the hog right up the appearance of miss cuntchops. Then his whole attitude changed. Smeggy wafted Di's perfume at him and drilled his head full of shite about his sainted mummy and how he must relight her flame, carry it forever, and claim her corpse as his personal property that he must retain for his personal use. Diana would be horrified at his behaviour. I hope she haunts his dreams.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That lady . is . a legend. 😁

I have repeat watched this, it's so fascinating! The legend lady is super polite, but somehow still shows exactly how she really feels. Well done that woman!

And Markle's face afterwards! Megz could never, ever be a poker player, ( or a decent actress) as her real emotions are always there. Not even micro expressions - more mega-expressions.

Thank you @Minky Billups for posting.

There's a lot of testosterone in that bint. Beard, moustache, what used to be called the simian line in her palm showing aggression, domination and lust for power. Hazzno hit the jackpot there all right.

I don't think he cares, he's gone past the point of no return and I bet nothing makes sense to him any more. His life must be a nightmare, surrounded by phonies and with anybody who genuinely cares for him thousands of miles away, and the phonies around him are making sure that this lifeline gets cut off too.
He was raised by a nanny, or a couple nannies.

Reactions: 12
That lady . is . a legend. 😁

I have repeat watched this, it's so fascinating! The legend lady is super polite, but somehow still shows exactly how she really feels. Well done that woman!

And Markle's face afterwards! Megz could never, ever be a poker player, ( or a decent actress) as her real emotions are always there. Not even micro expressions - more mega-expressions.

Thank you @Minky Billups for posting.
You’re welcome. I’m glad i’m not on my own with that one. I never clocked it before but I guess it sticks out in contrast to all those kids who are visibly bowled over by her. I have rewatched the Murky Meg video about this day and she says this stunt was ALL about her. Shamelessly so. I know PR is a bit naff anyhow but I really think this is a gross display.

😲😲😲😲😲

D3AE1968-7A29-4574-8F19-B30B6FAB3371.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

It’s always interesting to see the students she approaches for hugs and high fives as opposed to the ones she doesn’t. I won’t get more specific, but it’s clear to see that every move is calculated to push the “woke duchess” narrative. She makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Megz not coming to UK this summer according to multiple sources.

I remember Rebecca English said this a few weeks ago on a Palace Confidential episode.

• Heart

I remember Rebecca English said this a few weeks ago on a Palace Confidential episode.
Well that works for me. I don’t care if it’s because she hates the UK or because she’s tit scared of her reception. She should be. But either way, I’m all for her staying away. She’s appalling.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Freda scoop ! From my secret squirrel sources. Preview of the cover for his new booky-wook.

It was never an option.
Chicken legs and chicken heart.

Colour me devastated

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Just leaving this here.
[/QUOT

I really hope she's seen that.
Smeggy leaving Aich?

Early days yet, give it another few years.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.