Harry & Meghan #54 H&M to fall off their perch. More money needed, what won't they 'merch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for banging on about this, but as I said at the start of this chat, my place to go to was Murky Meg’s IG page which is now defunct. A Sugar has now taken her namesake user handle and created their own fan account. Apparently they are all about the love and against hate for profit. They are also mocking Murky from a far. C’mon IG! Do The Right Thing.... shut this down!
(Screen grab from the real Murky’s Twitter 25 Jan, and screen grab of fake Murky from today)

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I cant see it happening. Odd how this has come out just as it was mentioned last week that W&K may be Youth Ambassadors for UK

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I personally think Harry is up tit Creek without a paddle.

He's barely smiled since he's been married.

His choices seem very limited:
  • Stay married and miserable
  • Get a divorce and return to the UK. And become 'Royal' again, if he's not burned too many bridges?
  • Get a divorce and return to the UK. But if too many bridges have been burned, do what? Get a job?
  • But then what happens to Archie? Would Harry move to the UK if she gets custody?
  • Get a divorce and stay in the USA. But doing what? Go and get a job?
Hopefully there will be a court case and it might be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

I've never really considered the pregnancy before finding Tattle, and didn't bother looking at her when she was on the news. But having looked at some of the links here, a surrogacy and moonbump does seem very plausible. It certainly didn't look natural and seemed to change size very regularly. I didn't put much weight on or have a big bump with either of my pregnancies, but I'm not sure I could have bent down with my knees closed and tucked up like she did.
Exactly this! I've been saying the same thing. I spoke about it with my son, who's also in the army. My son married after the gruesome twosome. I think that he thinks I am a bit extreme in my views about the twunts in California, putting it down to menopause. However, I pointed out to him that Hazza has had a face like a smacked arse since he met and married the bint, whereas my son hasn't stopped smiling since his marriage. That stopped his attempts to play devil's advocate because he knew I was speaking the truth!

And Hazza get a job? Oh how we laughed....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lady C was saying this (BIB) in yesterday's video. They still love him as family even though he's acting like a jerk.
Obviously this isn't a normal "prodigal son" family situation where he can slink back and tend hens. Hazzno has damaged the Monarchy in difficult times when he could have done so much good, and abandoned his military duties.. I don't think he will be forgiven for his reckless stupidity and the carnage that he and his revolting wife have caused with their tawdry circus.
He may go back at some stage but I can't see him being forgiven and rehabilitated. He's done too much damage to his own family, too near the bone, and once a loose canon always a loose canon.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think they will go along the coercive control track, especially as Camilla has spoken on the subject.

Reactions: 21
Exactly this! I've been saying the same thing. I spoke about it with my son, who's also in the army. My son married after the gruesome twosome. I think that he thinks I am a bit extreme in my views about the twunts in California, putting it down to menopause. However, I pointed out to him that Hazza has had a face like a smacked arse since he met and married the bint, whereas my son hasn't stopped smiling since his marriage. That stopped his attempts to play devil's advocate because he knew I was speaking the truth!

And Hazza get a job? Oh how we laughed....
How hurtful that your son put your dislike for Minge and the Capon down to your suffering from the menopause!
Does this mean that MXN who also dislike them are suffering from the male menopause? What about male Tattlers? Should they declare themselves and come out? This is very worrying.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But could he go back with her? Or only if they divorce?
I can't see her going back, she's a pariah.
Well to be fair he hasn't murdered anyone yet that we know of apart from a few birds and animals. However, I can't believe they hold out much hope for his mental state.
I think they would probably be able to deal better with Axeman Hazzno or Borgia Hazzno than whining Markus-roasting Harry. Royal Families have been murdering and poisoning for years as par for the course, but this gusset-clutching wimp will only merit their contempt (which is far more corrosive).

Reactions: 14
His best bet is to pose as a discarded victim once she's moved on to wealthier prey. Mutterings about Stockholm Syndrome.

Reactions: 19
So the Harkles are in talks to be appointed as Youth Ambassadors for the new Biden Administration? Seriously?

ETA Are they angling for something like the Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative? Part of the State Department?

Just cannot see this in a million years as the State Department will have 'seen the files'. It would be a convenient solution for the RF though, as Hazza would have to give up his titles pronto if he was working for a foreign government.

ETA2. Surely just a PR smokescreen to cover them for the next month while they sort out the titanic legal mess they are in....
How can they be Youth Ambassadors with the cloud of sh..t that follows them wherever they go? They're both over-the-hill, talk gibberish and are dangerous, and don't know truth from fiction. Has the Biden adminstration got a death-wish already? Whatever else about Trump he wouldn't have touched them with Obama's bargepole.

Reactions: 16
Biden's Youth Ambassadors?!

Her PR is now so ridiculous, that I read it and think that the truth is probably closer to the exact opposite of the crap that appears on an almost daily basis in the papers now. It just smacks of "trying to stay relevant" or a reality TV sleb desperate for column inches.

It is good lockdown fun working out what the stories are countering, though. Like being Biden's Youth Ambassadors - in response to W&K getting their Commonwealth Youth Ambassador roles...

There have been an inordinate amount of stories detailing how "happy and content in L.A" Harry is. Not her. Harry. Which makes me believe he is hating it and wants to leave.

Another article ( not her PR) was discussing slebs who withdraw from social media - it usually meant an imminent scandal or divorce or re-hab. With Preach and Leech, it could be all three!

However my all time favourite article this week has been the one telling us about " the biggest philanthropic couple" since Bill and Melinda 😂 😂 😂 The Gates Foundation has donated over £50 Billion ...the Markles sent a $13 dollar platter of sandwiches.

I'd say you couldn't make this tit up...but clearly someone is...! 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
His best bet is to pose as a discarded victim once she's moved on to wealthier prey. Mutterings about Stockholm Syndrome.
He doesn't need to pose as a discarded victim as I think he's already there, poor sausage. It's all over bar the shouting.
But there's hope for our prince! Victimhood will be a cover for his spinelessness. He didn't have the balls to stand up to his wife, and he does not now have the balls to admit that he did not have the balls to stand up to his wife. Bingo! When this is all over he will be a Professional Victim, but none of it was his fault.

On Blind Item 6 the Chinese are pioneering a..al swabs instead of oral swabs. Ho twit Ki is a Ho House shareholder with Ellen, Kanye, Imran Khan and Mikey Obama. MA hinted today that Hazzno has offered himself with Royal Reporter Omigod Scrapie as a guinea-pig (apologies @Scotch Mist ) in this white-heat technology. I dont know if this is from the sugaz?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
In the face of all this bullshire PR the palace should ‘announce’ how pleased H&M are to hand back their titles as they wish to be totally independent and remove any suggestions that they are profiting from their titles. 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Well to be fair he hasn't murdered anyone yet that we know of apart from a few birds and animals. However, I can't believe they hold out much hope for his mental state.
They'll always love him, but you can love someone and still not trust them. It's like with Randy(spit!). He's still in the fold but not trusted enough not to put his fat feet in it if allowed to mingle with the public.
Treat him like a mushroom, keep him in the dark and throw a load of tit on him occasionally :m

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Biden's Youth Ambassadors?!

Her PR is now so ridiculous, that I read it and think that the truth is probably closer to the exact opposite of the crap that appears on an almost daily basis in the papers now. It just smacks of "trying to stay relevant" or a reality TV sleb desperate for column inches.

It is good lockdown fun working out what the stories are countering, though. Like being Biden's Youth Ambassadors - in response to W&K getting their Commonwealth Youth Ambassador roles...

There have been an inordinate amount of stories detailing how "happy and content in L.A" Harry is. Not her. Harry. Which makes me believe he is hating it and wants to leave.

Another article ( not her PR) was discussing slebs who withdraw from social media - it usually meant an imminent scandal or divorce or re-hab. With Preach and Leech, it could be all three!

However my all time favourite article this week has been the one telling us about " the biggest philanthropic couple" since Bill and Melinda 😂 😂 😂 The Gates Foundation has donated over £50 Billion ...the Markles sent a $13 dollar platter of sandwiches.

I'd say you couldn't make this tit up...but clearly someone is...! 😂🤣
There is something quite incestuous about all these people clinging to each other. It reeks of corruption.
Biden/Harris - the dawn of a new age or wolves in sheep's clothing? I certainly don’t like this affiliation.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.