Harry & Meghan #54 H&M to fall off their perch. More money needed, what won't they 'merch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK but why the duck would Kamala go on their crappy little podcast?!? I mean she's the vice president for duck sake, like she's got the time to talk to a bleeping yacht hoe and the has been prince?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Or all of the above. As you say the articles are conflicting and inane, but they themselves are conflicting and inane and I don't think they know their arse from their elbow any more.

In the above post Hazzno said that he would never work with "sad meat" ?? Errr... he's doing that 24/7.
He should be sent to Bangkok as trade envoy. If he was hoaxed by a muscular Russian pretending to be 16-year old Greta, he would stand no chance against Sook Yew Drii who works in downtown Patpong.
Ruvv you long time, big JinjaBoy! You want jiggy jiggy? Ruvv you every day farang you pay me Baht for sick water-buffalo I give you special price big boy...we get married now
I was in Bangkok many years ago
A few people where my husband worked had won an award and the prize was for a week in Thiland with partners
Well one of the trips was to Bangkok night market all very nice cheap clothing etc
Market closed at midnight as the shops shutters came down up went the club shutters
Hubby was walking ahead with the group to get a tuk tuk back to hotel
And little 4foot 11 me was trying to keep up
A man ran out of a door way
Trying to grab me shouting you little lady came with me ,me give you spanky spanky
My little legs have never ran so fast
Back at hotel the blokes were eying up a crowd of girls remarking how pretty they were
All us girls were laughing
As they were a group of lady boys on the pull
The things I saw going on would make mecow blush๐Ÿค” naah sheโ€™s probably done far worse

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
OK but why the duck would Kamala go on their crappy little podcast?!? I mean she's the vice president for duck sake, like she's got the time to talk to a bleeping yacht hoe and the has been prince?!?
I would have thought she would be too bloody busy atm to be fannying around talking a load of flowery waffle with these two cash converters

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That Kayla Summons person (who claims to have inside knowledge) left this comment under Murky Megs latest video:

'So this is what happened, Harry and Meg reached out to both Biden and Harris to congratulate them, also they basically tried to get an invitation but the White House never responded to the couple , you will see thereโ€™s no Kamala Harris thatโ€™s gonna join them for anything, Harry reached out asking for a private flight and security for the inauguration but again no one had responded to the couple , let me just say this , they might be somebody in ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง but trust me they are a nobodyโ€™s here in America, thereโ€™s way way way more important people then these two , they are broke , they have no staff or security left , they are fighting 24/7 ... everything you see itโ€™s a big lie , megs whole life is a big lie.'
If true it's shocking that they are prepared to grovel like this, asking for a private flight and security! When will they learn that nobody wants to know them?? We can't get rid of them! They are like cockroaches carrying on functioning even though they've lost their heads, not a brain cell between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well, I have now learned a bit about caddy girls. Never knew they existed.

Thanks Pom, perfect with turd hat
Thank you ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
Your welcome ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Hellsbells I've just realised Harry has two ears on the one side of his head...I forgot to cover the old ear up loooooool ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Talking of caddy girls. Oh Rory, what were you thinking (apart from "Free minge yay!" obviously.)
Why does she screw the sleeves up on everything she wears? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This is my firm belief that she kept her father at arms length and then ultimatly cut him out because he would inadvertently spill the beans to Hazza and blow her cover. I would say current situation is sooooooooooo much worse then any clanger he may have dropped.
Yes agree, she played it so wrong. Thought she could control it all by snuffing it out but it had the opposite effect. Exterminate! Control! This mania has been her undoing. She didn't take into account that her father would be hurt and angry then she rubbed salt in the wound by letting her mates slag him off in People magazine.
Anyway the worm turned and it's grown to be a very large and nasty worm that is going to bite her big-time on her mangy bi-racial ass.

Artemis goog

Thank you ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
Your welcome ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Hellsbells I've just realised Harry has two ears on the one side of his head...I forgot to cover the old ear up loooooool ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… xx
Leave them there I think it suits him. Don't cover the ears up or move them - in fact you could add a few more. ๐Ÿ˜‚
There is something quite incestuous about all these people clinging to each other. It reeks of corruption.
Biden/Harris - the dawn of a new age or wolves in sheep's clothing? I certainly donโ€™t like this affiliation.
They are sheep in sheep's clothing. They are exactly what they appear to be : a bunch of self-righteous and censorious turds.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Reactions: 16
Begging to be Joe's new yoof reps. Straight from his era. Perfick.:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Isn't her father more likely to spill the beans because she cut him off, rather than if she had kept him close?
Machiavelli, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Also attributed to the Godfather. Mind you Markle probably thinks that Machiavelli is a type of pasta.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Love Artemis Goog! However I don't think that Minge and Hazzbeen will damage the Monarchy. Harry Markle says that HMTQ should act to strip their titles, but I think BP have played this very well as the result is a stark contrast between how royalty should behave and the antics of this gruesome pair who shed their shackles for freedom. Their titles are meaningless without RF support, and they have turned themselves into international clowns with no help from anyone. All HM needed to do was sit it out, keep the door open, and be polite. Maybe BP feared making Diana or racism mistakes so erred on the side of caution.
The muck-raking of The Crown hasn't helped, and there will always be people who believe that Diana was a saint who was murdered. If the ginger fool heads down this path it will be a very dangerous path for him indeed.
I think that any anti-monarchy feeling is a sign of the times rather than because of the ginger twit and his minger. Anti-monarchists will use this to call for a republic and though the two are not connected they won't let this stand in the way. I believe that the RF will pull through, probably slimmed down, and stronger.
As I mentioned in an earlier post, my budgie and I are staunch royalists.

Found this on the lipstickalley site

There was talk about a baby in high school - supposedly she disappeared for a year to give birth. There was even a suggestion that the young woman she calls her niece was actually her biological daughter.

Don't know if there's any truth to this - it was just a rumor.

Somebody also supposedly examined her for some reason before she met Harry and said it was clear she had given birth at least once. Don't remember who it was - not a medical professional, I don't think.

Maybe someone fitting her with wardrobe for one of her acting gigs?

It was a wardrobe person on Suits who said she was pregnant as her marriage to Trevor was breaking up. The wardrobe person had to alter clothes again and again for a pregnancy belly, then suddenly the pregnancy belly was gone.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

There was talk about a baby in high school - supposedly she disappeared for a year to give birth. There was even a suggestion that the young woman she calls her niece was actually her biological daughter.

Somebody also supposedly examined her for some reason before she met Harry and said it was clear she had given birth at least once. Don't remember who it was - not a medical professional, I don't think.

It was a wardrobe person on Suits who said she was pregnant as her marriage to Trevor was breaking up. The wardrobe person had to alter clothes again and again for a pregnancy belly, then suddenly the pregnancy belly was gone.
What a charmer! Endless rumours of pregnancy, miscarriages, abortions, surrogacy, crabs, moonbump, messed-up innards from too many abortions! ...very farmyard-y.
Yet....!! A virgin in a virginal white veil when she slithered up the aisle to wed her swain.

Suits him๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘
Yes leave it there. It enhances his rugged good looks. You could even add some more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

I thought Samantha had denied this very recently?

Reactions: 12
But would Samantha know, it is not something you would spread around.
There were rumours that the child Smeggy allegedly have birth to as a teenager is her niece who was adopted and brought up by Samantha. The girls name is Noelle and she does have a slight resemblance to Smeggy.
Samantha has quashed those rumours saying that its its not true.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.