Harry & Meghan #53 Ginge & Cringe have no shame, manipulating the public using Diana’s name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds like a cover story for a special needs kid to me.

Reactions: 25
The only way to get better social media is to rewind about 15 years and get rid of it all. All the tinkering that's going on now is just messing with free speech, very dangerous.

However with no social media at all, and no Scobie to tweet about the pair of them, they'd be dead in the water. so I can't see them advocating that.

Reactions: 22
Nah - he doesn't think or speak like that. He's used to saying 'Which one has the biggest tits in the pool? Do you think I have a chance of a threesome and throw me that bottle of tequilla.' There is no point in bestowing these answers as his own.

Reactions: 21
We've speculated many times here about whether the young chap has issues or problems, this is now playing right into that, I think. Nothing else makes any sense.
Bingo! You read my mind.
I was trying to formulate a polite way of saying it, but whatever ... here goes.
Maybe they need those extras for him just to allow him to keep up with his peers when he's older and ready for school mingling where any 'flaw' in his progress will be more obvious.
I wish the child no harm, I just think that even in wokeyworld LA that kind of belt and braces baby care is extreme for a healthy child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Just read this excellent post again. I think Kamala Harris is dangerous and the whole lot of them are ghoulish and unreal. Some ex-politicians just don't seem to be able to let go no matter how doddering and incontinent they become,. They give sour interviews with clacking dentures about how right they were all along. Which of course they weren't as they were never on the side of the common man. Which I am (but a woman)

Reactions: 15
Jesus H Christ. Has he still not realised that everything his wife told him about her past and family was lies ? So he needs to address that issue rather than lecturing those of us who are seeing the whole picture of what both he and his bird actually are.
Yeah hazza, we remember your shocked face when she mentioned Roast Chicken. That's the game playing bitch you live with.

Nah - he doesn't think or speak like that. He's used to saying 'Which one has the biggest tits in the pool? Do you think I have a chance of a threesome and throw me that bottle of tequilla.' There is no point in bestowing these answers as his own.
No No No.

From an early age, the guiding principle in my life has been about the duty to truth, the pursuit of compassion, and the alleviation of suffering. My life has always been about trying to do my part to help those who need it most,

Yes. He just said that. Really. Not quite sure how the naked billiards fits in with that

Reactions: 31
And another expense.

" They would also open themselves up to cross-examination about who they leaked information to, etc. "
I didn't know that this aide had leaked info apparently via his partner. Deliberate or not? But why is the go-to what they leaked and not want she leaked?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I think she maybe laying groundwork for him to be homeschooled by experts because he's too bright to mix with normal kids.

This poor kid is so screwed.

Reactions: 25
Maybe tell that to your deranged sugars, Hazard. They’re the ones spewing racist crap and treating anyone who doesn’t like you and Smegma like they’re national security threats.

I think she maybe laying groundwork for him to be homeschooled by experts because he's too bright to mix with normal kids.

Too “bright” and too “famous”, no doubt.

And didn't they say they were quitting the RF to give Archie a better and more normal life? Well I think that poor little sod has a far from normal life, no friends, no family and stuck with those two paranoid, delusional fuckwits!

Reactions: 27

Oh wow I hope not. Virtually no kid needs loads of do-gooding adults in place of other kids. He is going to grow up such a weirdo.

Our neighbours had 2 weirdly brought up kids and their peers always ‘othered’ them and set them apart. Now these kids are parents themselves and guess what? History has repeated itself and none of them have any mates.

Reactions: 19
Is there any truth in the rumour that Hazzno has started menstruating??? And has had his gizzard trimmed and takes pills for a falsetto voice? To present himself as the ultimate transgender person to Kamala Harris, where the power lies?
if Archie does have special needs they could deal with it discreetly and nobody would be any the wiser. They would have been within their rights to keep him hidden from view from day one but chose instead to stir the pot with teasing photos of an over-large foot or too-small head, and a stupid cartoon likeness of the son of someone she hates and envies. They caused endless speculation about their own son who has no redress and will be saddled with this for the rest of his life. If Archie exists, to top it all he will know that people wondered whether he was real or a doll. What an inheritance, wherever he is. I bet he changes his name snd disappesrs as soon as he is legally able. They are unfit parents and stupid beyond belief.

Reactions: 21
I hope that in the next thread, it’s kept OT and not political. Just saying

Surely... Hey guys! From an early age and I am now grown up, the guiding principle in my life has been to have no principles while appearing to have principles y'know? Cool! It's not been easy and I've often had to mention mummy's death to get people off my back before they see the real me, tee hee!... I'm just like Randy Andy y'know. The truth is flexible, unnerstand? I like pursuing minge t.b.h. Passion not compassion! yeah, that's me ha ha! Cool! Who gives a sh...t about suffering as long as it's not me? Cool! My time in the army has taught me leadership and sniping from up high in my whirlybird but hey shit happens guys! Collateral damage, y'know?!
Anyway , gotta go guys ... see ya!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I've noticed that there is not a single article about the court case in the American news sources. I see Smeggy's People magazine wrote about hazzo photoshopped at inauguration, Eugenie's pregnancy, and even Queen Maxima walking barefoot. But not a single peep about the court case. I am assuming the only time they will be writing about her is false news about she "won" the case...

Reactions: 15
You just KNOW that if anything untoward occurs in this child's life that everyone else will get the blame.
It feels like they are building up to that already ... dripping these hints and keeping him super hidden and protected.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.