Harry & Meghan #51 The Fresh Prince of Hot Air: from Royal stock to laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Desperation setting in.
That is nothing .... SS will be charging her 10x that

Reactions: 21
Don't worry, quite a few of us have been rather enlightened on this thread, even if not completely innocent before 🤣🤣🤣 but I'll leave the explaining to the experts 😆 Poppea??
No point in asking poppea, she is still in the queue waiting to shoot me. It's round the block now. I'm not bothered, let them wait, I'm protected by the devil :m :devilish:

for @HairyHaggis

Roast chicken
when ur lady partner goes down for oral sex and grabs ur ankles and folds u up like a roast chicken and starts licking ur asshole.

Pegging
When a woman fucks a man in the ass with a strap-on dildo. It's definitely a very touchy practice, especially in the straight male community. It is often thought of as a homosexual sex act. However, this is not true. Straight men often think that their dominance and masculinity will be in jeopardy if they even think about anything "gay" at all, let alone a female bleeping them with a rubber dick. Pegging is not a gay thing whatsoever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
WOW:eek: I never heard that before ! That article is quite revealing when you read further between the lines.
The part about a girl involved with Hazza is intriguing.

This (underlined) lines up with talk on military forums that hazza had a rep for being rougher with women than was acceptable and that local girls knew this and avoided him.
Which when I saw Zara going to town (slapping) on hazza and Mike and the rest of England RF team letting her just go for it without batting an eyelash,... frankly makes sense. Btw: they loathe him. They would rather have wills or no one. They are mild monarchists (respect for T Q and all that) but loathe Hazzard and always have and are annoyed he is associated with them. He never played rugby: big whinging cry baby " do you know who I am?!?!" If tackled or even touched. Ergo you don't see many PR moments with them /him. They bleeping loathe him. Theu like usimg Freda terms for him.

No point in asking poppea, she is still in the queue waiting to shoot me. It's round the block now. I'm not bothered, let them wait, I'm protected by the devil :m :devilish:

for @HairyHaggis

Roast chicken
when ur lady partner goes down for oral sex and grabs ur ankles and folds u up like a roast chicken and starts licking ur asshole.

Pegging
When a woman fucks a man in the ass with a strap-on dildo. It's definitely a very touchy practice, especially in the straight male community. It is often thought of as a homosexual sex act. However, this is not true. Straight men often think that their dominance and masculinity will be in jeopardy if they even think about anything "gay" at all, let alone a female bleeping them with a rubber dick. Pegging is not a gay thing whatsoever.
Oof. There is a definition in Urban dictionary that suggests that roast chicken is that, I think. Either way (averts the eyes)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Think it's daily..

Depending what category the CringeCast comes under, they might make Top 3 in 'Tedious Ex-Royal Wafflecasts' charts.
Hopefully it's only made it to 17 due to people wanting to hear the Archie bit. Once that novelty is over it'll drop out of the charts faster than a Christmas song does on December 26th.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm not good with sums but they are obviously shelling out way more than their income. These quotes below the article are asking some pertinent questions:

'Just from where or whom is she getting the money to float this kind of operation? The pr alone is now costing £3,000,000 per annum.They not only are paying the pr firms but also are paying for inclusions in various magazines and newspapers, like the NYT stunt. Their bottom line is probably close to £6,000,000 per annum if not more. The mortgage and upkeep on the house alone is a huge drain. Add in their multitudinous numbers of lawyers in both sides of the Atlantic, financial advisors, tax advisors, personal and household staff, then their outgo exceeds their income by light years.

Who has the liquidity necessary to support such a venture? And how does this prodigious amount of investment benefit whoever or whatever in the long run?

IMHO, the key to all lies within Soho House. Markus, with his discretion and contacts, is the link to whoever or whatever is funding the california mountbatten-windsors. I don't believe that the mountbatten-windsors have a clue as to from where the money is actually coming. When their usefulness is over, the rivers of monies will dry up'

😳😲🤯
There is not a doubt in my mind that they are being funded by people other than the Royals. There is no way on God's green earth they can afford all the high end staff and PR companies they have recruited on top of the horrendous cost of maintaining a 16 bathroomed home in a star studded neighbourhood. Throwing money around like drunken sailors as my mammy would say.
I knew Oprah, Serena, Kamala etc would be backing and plugging her to some extent based on her false claims of racism from the UK, so she'd have moderate support on that front , BLM blah blah blah ... if only for a limited time till they got bored and found a new pet, but this unconscionable unexplainable ridiculous throwing money around is on another level. Something very fishy is going on behind the scenes. People with more money than sense and with nefarious intent are using this pair of cunts, I just feel it in me bones. I think smeggy knows what's going on to some degree, but she's a pawn and too unimportant to be fully informed. Hazza hasn't a bleeping clue, not a baldy notion, and he lacks the brain cells or even basic maths skills to do the sums we've all done to figure it out that they are spending far more than they have coming in.
I'm not a great one for conspiracy theories, but something stinks around this whole scenario.
Is it karma that covid has stepped in and has prevented us being (even more) deluged with feel good puff pieces designed to win hearts and minds? Is someone up there messing with the chess board by buggering up travel and public appearances so that the gruesome twosome are practically confined to barracks?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Someone made a really good point if they want to protect Archie from the evil media and UK why set up a so called charity in his name?
Also it's bemusing. They moan continuously about intrusions and needing to keep their son from the limelight but wheel him out on Spotify to say a few words. And we all know they've done this as a gimmick to get listens
Bit like Sonny and Cher, they brought out their little daughter on their show

Reactions: 18
Don't worry, quite a few of us have been rather enlightened on this thread, even if not completely innocent before 🤣🤣🤣 but I'll leave the explaining to the experts 😆 Poppea??
Even though I was once forced to try my , erm, hand? at pegging by a pervert Englishman, I am no expert! 😇

In the case of the Sheltered I strongly suggest making use of their Google. Or even better because it leaves less or no data trail, of DuckDuckGo. It was invented for moments like this after all 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
There is not a doubt in my mind that they are being funded by people other than the Royals. There is no way on God's green earth they can afford all the high end staff and PR companies they have recruited on top of the horrendous cost of maintaining a 16 bathroomed home in a star studded neighbourhood. Throwing money around like drunken sailors as my mammy would say.
I knew Oprah, Serena, Kamala etc would be backing and plugging her to some extent based on her false claims of racism from the UK, so she'd have moderate support on that front , BLM blah blah blah ... if only for a limited time till they got bored and found a new pet, but this unconscionable unexplainable ridiculous throwing money around is on another level. Something very fishy is going on behind the scenes. People with more money than sense and with nefarious intent are using this pair of cunts, I just feel it in me bones. I think smeggy knows what's going on to some degree, but she's a pawn and too unimportant to be fully informed. Hazza hasn't a bleeping clue, not a baldy notion, and he lacks the brain cells or even basic maths skills to do the sums we've all done to figure it out that they are spending far more than they have coming in.
I'm not a great one for conspiracy theories, but something stinks around this whole scenario.
Is it karma that covid has stepped in and has prevented us being (even more) deluged with feel good puff pieces designed to win hearts and minds? Is someone up there messing with the chess board by buggering up travel and public appearances so that the gruesome twosome are practically confined to barracks?
Definitely, something stinks higher than a fish market.🐟🐠🐟🥴
The money Charles is supposedly sending them is peanuts compared to their outgoings and he can't possibly be funding everything.
There's some very creative accounting going on here or money laundering 🤔 they are in credit to someone with dodgy motives for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Or they simply got his inheritance advanced and she burnt through it in three short years.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Good points. Does whoever it is have enough money to fund her presidential campaign? Maybe that's part of the agenda.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
What will netflix feel about Spotify?
Netflix got their contract in first, but Spotify are seeing the fruits of their labours.
And which avenue will receive the exclusives? If it's Spotify then netflix won't be happy and what will be the point of watching and if netflix then vice versa.
I can't see the benefit of both until at least one is proven and which will be happy to wait?
I think that they have differing goals.
Spotify only wants hit and run waffle sessions and are hoping that the royal names attract some big guns to the podcasts. I don't think they will. The big guns are hard enough to nail down for genuinely top rated television shows or radio interviews and are generally very noncommital in revealing much anyway. They favour things like Graham Norton where the emphasis is 80% having fun and being naughty , with just 20% focus on whatever book or movie they are promoting. Holy duck, could you imagine the Cuntchops trying to be humourous and hazza honking like goose? :eek:🤢 So spotify will get some mileage from the pair, but not much, then they'll sink like stones and the financial benefits will barely cover the cost of her dipstick smellies.
Netflix is a different matter. They are playing the long game. They probably already have script writers furiously beavering away on the info smeggy has already supplied. But that won't be enough. They'll want more. And more personal stuff, until they've sucked her teats dry of Royal scandal and intrigue for whatever it is they have in mind. Then they can mix it all in with more lies in the mode of The Crown. It's a much longer process than her sitting at a mic talking shite to Mr or Miss Nobody from ButtFuckEgypt for 20 mins then dragging archiedoll in to trill "Archie needs a poo mommy" to hilarious fake laughter.
In My Humble Opinion.

Reactions: 27
Time to catch up 🙂 x

Meghan has Harry's bollocks back now Xmas is over....he can't play with them no more 🤭

A fantasy pic this time lol....

Resizer_16092485055560.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Or they simply got his inheritance advanced and she burnt through it in three short years.
I think Di's sisters have a say in that and can move the goal posts, so yes maybe they said "Oh for duck sake, take the money and bugger off with yer yacht girl, we are just so over you both!"
Or they could just as easily say "Know what ya ginger bleep, you aren't getting Di's dosh to blow on that witch until you turn 50.Suck it up buttercup."

Good points. Does whoever it is have enough money to fund her presidential campaign? Maybe that's part of the agenda.
Who knows. Look where Kamala Haris has ended up and her path to the White House is allegedly as murky as smeggy's path to Buckingham Palace. As in carpet burns to the knees.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Didn't want to listen to that tripe, but it was on the news; IMHO that is not the voice of a 19th-month old child. I'm a mother of four, and grandmother of one (his third birthday is in April) - all bright, articulate kids - but not that young!

Reactions: 26
They’d do better if they just focused on one thing rather than this PR scattergun of wokeness. I can’t keep track of what it is they do stand for? Is it Africa, bananas to sex workers, dressing people for interviews, injured veterans, environmental damage, volunteering at food banks, movie directors or podcast creators? 🤔 🤔
Remember the ‘Boy Who Cried Wolf’.... and in the end no one listened to him at all? 😬

Reactions: 29
I don't think Hazno will get his hands on the rest of his trust fund money until he's 40.
Smeggy will try to cling on until then for sure
936.gif
:m

Reactions: 19
I think Di's sisters have a say in that and can move the goal posts, so yes maybe they said "Oh for duck sake, take the money and bugger off with yer yacht girl, we are just so over you both!"
Chaz or a bank would have been my guess for a loan/advance against his inheritance.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.