Harry & Meghan #51 The Fresh Prince of Hot Air: from Royal stock to laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Undercover with the Harkles in the recording studio..... I can confirm that the Harkles have employed Baby Herman to play Archie 😃

Polish_20201229_175556679.jpg

He's a bit rough and ready but his toon voice is great 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He cheated at Sandhurst as well. His phone was hacked and there was a recording of him begging one of his RPOs to help him write an essay on the Iranian Embassy event, which his RPO was hesitant and Hazno pleaded. He is entitled, lazy and thick as 2 planks
WOW:eek: I never heard that before ! That article is quite revealing when you read further between the lines.
The part about a girl involved with Hazza is intriguing.

On another occasion, in April 2006, Coulson emailed Goodman about a story concerning Harry and a woman, asking: "How do we know Harry true?"
Goodman replied that it was from "the same source we had on a retainer". The email read: "We absolutely know it to be true, but I have to blag a confession out of Paddy [Harverson, Clarence House PR] tomorrow. That might not be too difficult because I know from the info that his worst nightmare is that this woman is so upset she'll start making a fuss."
This (underlined) lines up with talk on military forums that hazza had a rep for being rougher with women than was acceptable and that local girls knew this and avoided him.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Can't even get my head around this weirdness. Can't believe I'm off to watch YouTube videos of examples of 19 month olds talking. Lord what have I become?

Edit: Google says a 19 month old should be able to say between 10 and 20 words 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes, mine didn't at 24 months. Can't shut him up now .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well, at the rate he us developing he will reading fluently by age two and taking his GCSEs (US equivalent) aged 4
Good luck to him. I hope he has minions to help him cheat like his dada did.
Might need to buy a library or laboratory to get him into a good school................... Grandpa Charlie ! We need more millions. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fully agree, she of all people would have made the absolute most of the experience so why didn’t she? Don’t think we will ever get the truth though.
I had another thought: they probably tried to sell Archie’s birth and photos for far more than magazines and media thought it was worth and, like the petulant, spoilt, vindictive child that Smegs is, she decided no one would get a look in.

Reactions: 21
I note that one of the guests on the nauseau-inducing podcast is Stacey Abrams a "Democrat activist".

The BRF are not supposed to get involved in political issues, but Smeggy can't resist sticking her snout in, can she? March cannot come soon enough.

Edited to correct punctuation error.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
This is worth reading about the harkles, a couple of scams I had not heard about, re police security being charged to stay on the premises.

To me to you...The chuckle brothers Harry and Scobie 😄 xx
Resizer_16092477185720.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
listen to the Miracle Dollchild Speaking bit here without increasing the Spotify listening figures

I agree, no way is that a 19 month old.

I don't understand why they are proceeding with this sort of deception? They have to know they are just digging an even bigger hole for themselves, and come his 2nd birthday people are going to expect to see him walking and talking now too, another Duck Rabbit mess isn't going to cut it now. What are they going to say when the truth eventually comes out?
Oh FFS. And if I hear Hazno say ‘boom’ ever again I will barf. It was annoying when he did the mic drop
Thing in his chat with the Queen, and it is puke making in this too. Thanks for the little clip though, because I’m not listening to the rest

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The only thing the news is reporting on is the snippet of “Archie’s” voice at the end. No one gives a figgy tit about his parents or their guest.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh FFS. And if I hear Hazno say ‘boom’ ever again I will barf. It was annoying when he did the mic drop
Thing in his chat with the Queen, and it is puke making in this too. Thanks for the little clip though, because I’m not listening to the rest
Well, just like the roast chicken reference in the engagement speech, I think he's playing silly buggers with his 'boom' bollocks. It's reference to her yachting days innit 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone made a really good point if they want to protect Archie from the evil media and UK why set up a so called charity in his name?
Also it's bemusing. They moan continuously about intrusions and needing to keep their son from the limelight but wheel him out on Spotify to say a few words. And we all know they've done this as a gimmick to get listens

• Sick
Reactions: 36
The latest update from H G Tudor - here he looks at MM through the 'narcissistic prism' from her behaviours about a year ago - fleeing to Canada, leaving A in Canada, visisting Canada House, leaving JCMH to face the music, timing with Catherine's birthday on January 9th.....

Reactions: 11
The baby giggle sounds like one they’ve copied from elsewhere - it just sounds so false and staged.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I am now so so bemused.......I was prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt, to believe they genuinely wanted to protect Archie and his privacy...and now.......After all the fuss about photographs of him.......Meghan and Harry are using Archie to talk in a podcast to help sell it to the public!

It does sound extremely unnatural....what child says happy like that, in such a precise high pitched voice! (And what 19 month old has any concept of what Happy new year means? this is just parrot talking/recording....with no understanding of how young children actually speak or understand!)

But this is deliberately using him as a commodity to sell/publicise something! Poor child.......

They cant release an innocent Christmas family photo of him.........but can sell his name and association..... Thats awful!

Maybe the words and sounds and giggles did originate from Archie himself......and then have been ...........enhanced..........and treated to make them fit the brief... or they have been like the ancient childrens show about 2 pigs, 'pinky and perkyd......speeded up an adults speech.....

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The baby giggle sounds like one they’ve copied from elsewhere - it just sounds so false and staged.
Bit like the one at the end of Gilbert O Sullivan's 'Clair' you mean? That idea is sooooo 1970's!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.