Harry & Meghan #51 The Fresh Prince of Hot Air: from Royal stock to laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really stupid at asking this....forgive my ignorance... what is doing a " roast chicken " and what is " pegging " Sorry, sheltered life?
No point in asking poppea, she is still in the queue waiting to shoot me. It's round the block now. I'm not bothered, let them wait, I'm protected by the devil :m :devilish:

for @HairyHaggis

Roast chicken
when ur lady partner goes down for oral sex and grabs ur ankles and folds u up like a roast chicken and starts licking ur asshole.

Pegging
When a woman fucks a man in the ass with a strap-on dildo. It's definitely a very touchy practice, especially in the straight male community. It is often thought of as a homosexual sex act. However, this is not true. Straight men often think that their dominance and masculinity will be in jeopardy if they even think about anything "gay" at all, let alone a female bleeping them with a rubber dick. Pegging is not a gay thing whatsoever.
Straight to the point FredaπŸ‘πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who knows. Look where Kamala Haris has ended up and her path to the White House is allegedly as murky as smeggy's path to Buckingham Palace. As in carpet burns to the knees.
Speaking of Kamala, I just saw her get her first dose of saline Covid 19 vaccine and thought that could be another bandwagon for Smeggy to jump on. She could be an inspirer and saviour of the BAME community by live-streaming her vaccination. An opportunity she should not miss.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Speaking of Kamala, I just saw her get her first dose of saline Covid 19 vaccine and thought that could be another bandwagon for Smeggy to jump on. She could be an inspirer and saviour of the BAME community by live-streaming her vaccination. An opportunity she should not miss.
No vaccine if she’s pregnant/claiming to be pregnant... she can’t capitalise on that route at the mo

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Aww jazus no. If the witch had a bad reaction our Brenda would get the blame.
It would be "See Aitch, they tried to get rid of me just like they did your sainted mommy"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her PR is very pally with someone at enews. They have been ridiculously complementary about their cuntnesses.
If you read the replies you’ll see enews commented something about listening to it on a loop.
bleeping plonkers🀬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if the cousins WhatsApp chat (pre meGAIN) is still going. I remember Zara mentioning it in a documentary on her grandparents a few years back

Reactions: 15
Straight to the point FredaπŸ‘πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ‘‹
:eek:πŸ˜‚I am in my 50s and ive just learnt a few things from this today .... from Roast Chickening, Pegging to Tom Cruise doing as yet unknown ( i think ) things with dead fish in the toilets....
No point in asking poppea, she is still in the queue waiting to shoot me. It's round the block now. I'm not bothered, let them wait, I'm protected by the devil :m :devilish:

for @HairyHaggis

Roast chicken
when ur lady partner goes down for oral sex and grabs ur ankles and folds u up like a roast chicken and starts licking ur asshole.

Pegging
When a woman fucks a man in the ass with a strap-on dildo. It's definitely a very touchy practice, especially in the straight male community. It is often thought of as a homosexual sex act. However, this is not true. Straight men often think that their dominance and masculinity will be in jeopardy if they even think about anything "gay" at all, let alone a female bleeping them with a rubber dick. Pegging is not a gay thing whatsoever.
:eek: πŸ˜‚
Ooooookaaay! Thanks for that ! Just new here and ive learnt a few things already.... from what Roast Chickening and Pegging is to Tom Cruise doing strange and as yet unknown things with a dead fish in the bathroom....( does anyone have any ideas ???) Think i will be back lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Even though I was once forced to try my , erm, hand? at pegging by a pervert Englishman, I am no expert! πŸ˜‡

In the case of the Sheltered I strongly suggest making use of their Google. Or even better because it leaves less or no data trail, of DuckDuckGo. It was invented for moments like this after all πŸ˜‰
I shall keep that in mind Poppea :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Okay I'll admit I'm not convinced about the surrogate thing because of how she was bursting out that dress at the Lion king premier but!!! But!!! I don't believe the Christmas card is an accurate picture of Archie - I think it's how me-again would like him to be, but he isn't living up to expectations.

And as for the recording 🀨🀨🀨 I know a family with a baby who turned 2 in September. The wee girl has excellent vocabulary. Was able to sing Jingle Bells all the way through (till she got fed up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) No way would she be able to put together that Happy New Year!!!

This pair are certifiable πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
listen to the Miracle Dollchild Speaking bit here without increasing the Spotify listening figures

I agree, no way is that a 19 month old.

I don't understand why they are proceeding with this sort of deception? They have to know they are just digging an even bigger hole for themselves, and come his 2nd birthday people are going to expect to see him walking and talking now too, another Duck Rabbit mess isn't going to cut it now. What are they going to say when the truth eventually comes out?

Harry sounds like a right twit! 😬

Lol πŸ˜„ x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Okay I'll admit I'm not convinced about the surrogate thing because of how she was bursting out that dress at the Lion king premier but!!! But!!! I don't believe the Christmas card is an accurate picture of Archie - I think it's how me-again would like him to be, but he isn't living up to expectations.

And as for the recording 🀨🀨🀨 I know a family with a baby who turned 2 in September. The wee girl has excellent vocabulary. Was able to sing Jingle Bells all the way through (till she got fed up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) No way would she be able to put together that Happy New Year!!!

This pair are certifiable πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Meghan is not naturally slim. Never fat but always a fuller fuller. Acting is a shallow world... I guess she had to slim to down to get acting roles. It wouldn't be too hard for her to gain some pounds to fake a pregnancy. Or slim down for a role. There is always that one kid at toddler groups that is a child genius. Some can talk more at 2 and others not talking at all. The christmas card is just odd! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 16
In regards to the podcast, who is their targeted audience? their sugar cult? There aren't that many of them in order to deem themselves as "successful" with all the views... No one in the UK likes them... I don't think the Americans care about them or their "star-studded" podcast. I am sure most of the views they are getting are from the media and curious minds so we have something to talk about here on tattle. πŸ˜†
Defo. The song has always felt cultish... even when I was a kid and heard the song. Creepy. They are going to start a ministry.... in the US the ultimate money laundering "charity" swizz

Reactions: 15
Aww jazus no. If the witch had a bad reaction our Brenda would get the blame.
It would be "See Aitch, they tried to get rid of me just like they did your sainted mommy"
If the BRF are going to get rid of Markle, they'll do it properly. There'll be no doubt or speculation at all. That's why I don't think that they did for Diana, too murky. Markle won't be swimming with the fishes, she'll be devoured by the sharks, a clean hit...so to speak

Reactions: 16
Why they left: Unexplained Wealth Orders are a major issue now in the UK. There is absolutely zero chance that he would survive an investigation because Hazzard pay/trust fund + Chuck's bucks do not explain the expense tab of these two.

Yep. Made a similar point earlier - https://tattle.life/threads/meghan-...al-stock-to-laughing-stock.12585/post-3318603

It is basically countdown to bleep-town with these two

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.