Harry & Meghan #51 The Fresh Prince of Hot Air: from Royal stock to laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love harrymarkle. Read everyone. But.....
" A reader suggested The Tomb of the Unknown Warrior, reference may have been about me, and to those of us who are silently battling to save our nation. "

Edited to add she alsoentions that the Mayhew have been slaughtered for acting as MM's PR. I do hope not. My criticism is of her not of the charity she has used. They may be naive but that isn't a sin in and if itself. Just ,likely, a lack of knowledge.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Maybe Markle does have beans to spill but I'll bet that the grey suits have everything on Markle. If she does attempt to blackmail the BRF then I think all the rumours about Markle will be confirmed. Every piece of dirt on her will be made public. In her book Lady CC made it clear that the Firm know about Markle's past in depth and so does many of the MSM. They're just not reporting it yet. I really hope that Markle is stupid and greedy enough to try and force HMTQ's hand, it will be just lovely.
This is true and I would love to see it too! She's already got all her victim cards lined up and ready to play if that happens though.

"Oh they always hated me because I'm Mixed-race/an empowered woman/a divorcee/foreign/a commoner and now they're slut-shaming me when I'm a mother. Won't anyone think of my poor little one".

The left leaning media would absolutely lap up anything she had to say about those nasty royals. She'll probably end up on Ellen/Oprah doing her fake cry face about it.

Then she'll restyle herself as some kind of figurehead for abolition of the monarchy by releasing another book about finding freedom, this time with a tenuous, woke connection to slavery..."Breaking the Chains" or something.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This story is a strange one. They've hired in extra resources specifically for UK work, and those two women are ex-BP so can give Harry the right sort of support and coordinate with RF offices. That's all fine if they have 💰 💰but what UK work is this?

Haven't they already lost their patronages, even if the news isn't out? It seems a terrible idea for the Harkles to take on more UK work so they can keep pontificating about life here from their base in California. They are just going to keep on cos-playing senior royals, aren't they? No thanks to 2021 being all about Madam Harkle charging around UK schools and hospitals hugging away in a green goblin frock.
They need a UK connection. No matter how tenuous. They want people elsewhere to think they are still royally connected and that them spouting puff pieces about the UK are genuine. It's a mask and another scam using royal connections to shore up how royal they are because everything (make no mistake about it) EVERYTHING they do and plan to do depends on that royal connection. They will never give it up willingly even though they despise the Royals. They know it opens doors and it's importance to their ability to earn can't be stressed enough. Greedy self serving dishonest cunts that they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They just won't ever stop Fake-Royalling away....

Brace yourself for a 3-day publicity fest for this lame Turkeycast from the Harkles. Spotify have produced this, the Harkles have just read a few links, and the actual celebrities like Sir Elton John, James Cordern and Deepak Chopra have contributed all the vaguely interesting content. So presumably Spotify thought (or knew from their own research) that the Harkles by themselves won't get the clicks and they need genuine celebrities (LOL!) to have a hope of making the numbers work.

So where do they go from here? The Harkles read their cringey links with a stunt Archie-Actor cute interruption on cue while (say) Michelle Obama says something useful and worthwhile? What is the Harkle value-add on that?

• Sick
Reactions: 24
It's quite worrying actually because it might mean that they are planning on coming back and continuing as 'part time royals'. Clearly they are hiring British staff for this purpose.

I will be so angry if they continue as part time royals. Obviously they are desperate to cling on because they haven't yet managed to make any money outside of the royal family. All their PR is puff flim flam to conceal the fact that they have spent far more than they've earned.
She won't come back here. She'll say she will and then use an excuse at the last minute to back out leaving Mr Cuntchops to go it alone . She's a coward and knows how much she is despised by now.

Reactions: 26
Just got the email myself 🤮 I won’t be playing it, don’t want to increase their listenership ratings or decrease my sanity.

Reactions: 25
This just popped up on my Instagram feed. I think Malarkey is more of a psychopath, not just a narcissist.

Screenshot_20201229-135507_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 19
Just got the email myself 🤮 I won’t be playing it, don’t want to increase their listenership ratings or decrease my sanity.
We can only hope everyone else feels the same way. I hope Spotify audience insights are as detailed as Netflix, as they'll be able to see the few people who give it a go immediately hitting the 1.5x button, then skipping ahead before they switch to something more exciting. Like the sound of wet paint drying...

Naomi Osaka... isn't she the tennis player that meg's BFF serena totally upstaged with her temper tantrum at the US open finals last year?
OOOH the shade - good catch! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love harrymarkle. Read everyone. But.....
" A reader suggested The Tomb of the Unknown Warrior, reference may have been about me, and to those of us who are silently battling to save our nation. "

Edited to add she alsoentions that the Mayhew have been slaughtered for acting as MM's PR. I do hope not. My criticism is of her not of the charity she has used. They may be naive but that isn't a sin in and if itself. Just ,likely, a lack of knowledge.
They hired those 2 to try to force the hand of the BRF to keep their patronages

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was REALLY hoping that the monarchy would cut the pair loose and leave them to fend for themselves, but I just think Meghan has proven to be such a loose cannon and could easily blow the lid off a lot of things, that they will accept them back into the fold for self-preservation purposes. She isn't the sort of person who would behave in the way Cressida or Chelsy did following their break-up with Harry. She's a totally different breed. She would gladly spill the beans and it would take a shedload of money to shut her up. The monarchy is a closed unit and they would rather have her where they can see her and keep her in line, within the family circle, no matter how she has behaved in the past.

The best I can hope for, if they do step back into the royal domain, is that the public fully show their 'appreciation' at any engagement they might attend.
There is no chance she'll ever be accepted back into the fold. None. They will pay lip service with "Happy birthday" greetings etc but bear in mind that the next two in succession to the throne have wise wives who are on to cuntchops from day one, women are quicker to suss out a penis climber and are less forgiving. No way in hell will Camilla or Kate ever be inviting or welcoming cuntchops into their midst. There will be no major rehabilitation of cuntchops. Baby hazza might get snuck back in to a minor degree when the divorce comes along, but he'll be kept on the low down, like Randy.

Naomi Osaka... isn't she the tennis player that meg's BFF serena totally upstaged with her temper tantrum at the US open finals last year?
Oh fab, the Porky twins, Elton and Corden.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
No way is that a 19 month old talking :ROFLMAO:
No way. No way at all.

At 19 months, it's dada mama baba bye-bye doggie.. The miracle toddler 'Archie' can say 'Happy' (that's quite difficult - two different syllables) and then somehow understands that 'after me' is an instruction to repeat a phrase (reminder - the child is 19 months old!) and can repeat New and Year on cue without coaxing or further prompting.

Harry: After me! Ready? Happy!
Archie: Happy
Meghan/Harry New
Archie: New.. Year... prolonged chuckling

Fake as the family Christmas card.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I thought their podcast was supposed to be about bringing forward “voices you haven’t heard before” and “different perspectives”. so why is this holiday special chock full of celebrities?! 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That is not a 19 month old's voice.
More like 3 or 4 years...and Harry's stupid giggle at the end.
Clowns!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
They are 100% out as Senior Royals and everything the RF does in 2021 will draw a hard line between the Senior 8 and 'the rest' including Harkles, Andrew, Beatrice and Eugenie.

But... I also think there's a plan for Harry, and Harry only, to come back to UK when this marriage burns to the ground, which is sooner not later. He won't be 'Hero Harry', won't be a Senior Royal, won't have any influence but will have some private office support (via Bank of Charles) to do some useful, low-key stuff and prevent him being a nuisance in nightclubs (and worse).
I'd prefer NuisanceHarry to be sent to the elephant foundation they owe $3mil to and work it off by shoveling elephant manure six days a week from dusk till dawn. Given the payout a farmhand gets in Africa it could take a lifetime or two to get even. Guess there is not much of a night life going on either when he does manual labour and the other workers are too poor to pay his bills. Remember, he doesn't pick up his own tab, like ever! Guess it would be nighty night at eight o'clock then.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They just won't ever stop Fake-Royalling away....

Brace yourself for a 3-day publicity fest for this lame Turkeycast from the Harkles. Spotify have produced this, the Harkles have just read a few links, and the actual celebrities like Sir Elton John, James Cordern and Deepak Chopra have contributed all the vaguely interesting content. So presumably Spotify thought (or knew from their own research) that the Harkles by themselves won't get the clicks and they need genuine celebrities (LOL!) to have a hope of making the numbers work.

So where do they go from here? The Harkles read their cringey links with a stunt Archie-Actor cute interruption on cue while (say) Michelle Obama says something useful and worthwhile? What is the Harkle value-add on that?
Elton John and Archcunt in Chief James Corden? And they think this will make people want to listen to it?!

Anyone going to take one for the team and listen in?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It amuses me that the one thing that hazza is fixated on protecting is his military time and patronages. He knows it is the only thing near to being a job that he has ever done in his life. He clutches it like a favourite teddy bear and protects it because to lose that makes it obvious what a useless little tit he's always been. It's quite laughable that it was built on a lie from the get go when his exam results were massaged (that's 'cheated' to you and me) to get him into Sandhurst in the first place.He couldn't even manage the two passes needed on his own merits, yet he clings to that bye ball gifted career like a koala to a gumtree. Again, even though he failed to pass the army exams needed for a fully qualified chopper pilot and was relegated to co-pilot only.
Those pretty uniforms were his lifeline and losing them is killing him.
I wish Brenda would appoint the new patronages so that he knows the door is firmly closed on the dress up box and he can no longer strut like a peacock at military and Royal events.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.