Harry & Meghan #51 The Fresh Prince of Hot Air: from Royal stock to laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious! Even the Mirror's Ian Hyland (who is a very accurat, nuanced reviewer and has a genuine feel for what is current in the UK) is complaining he is being forced asked to listen to the SnoreCast to review it. Worth looking at the thread for a snapshot of how unpopular this is.

ETA Wandered over to the Fail's article and straight to comments

'I would sooner listen to toilets flushing for an hour' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It amuses me that the one thing that hazza is fixated on protecting is his military time and patronages. He knows it is the only thing near to being a job that he has ever done in his life. He clutches it like a favourite teddy bear and protects it because to lose that makes it obvious what a useless little tit he's always been. It's quite laughable that it was built on a lie from the get go when his exam results were massaged (that's 'cheated' to you and me) to get him into Sandhurst in the first place.He couldn't even manage the two passes needed on his own merits, yet he clings to that bye ball gifted career like a koala to a gumtree. Again, even though he failed to pass the army exams needed for a fully qualified chopper pilot and was relegated to co-pilot only.
Those pretty uniforms were his lifeline and losing them is killing him.
I wish Brenda would appoint the new patronages so that he knows the door is firmly closed on the dress up box and he can no longer strut like a peacock at military and Royal events.
He cheated at Sandhurst as well. His phone was hacked and there was a recording of him begging one of his RPOs to help him write an essay on the Iranian Embassy event, which his RPO was hesitant and Hazno pleaded. He is entitled, lazy and thick as 2 planks

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
That is not a 19 month old's voice.
More like 3 or 4 years...and Harry's stupid giggle at the end.
Clowns!!
Unless İ see the three of them in the studio then İ can't believe it's A. Even then İ don't think İ know what A really looks like. Compared to the Cambridge kids in their Attenborough video talking about animals - we clearly knew them by sight, and it was lovely to hear them speak. İ get the feeling this is more about MM and JCMH pretending to be parents then anything else......

Reactions: 33
No way. No way at all.

At 19 months, it's dada mama baba bye-bye doggie.. The miracle toddler 'Archie' can say 'Happy' (that's quite difficult - two different syllables) and then somehow understands that 'after me' is an instruction to repeat a phrase (reminder - the child is 19 months old!) and can repeat New and Year on cue without coaxing or further prompting.

Harry: After me! Ready? Happy!
Archie: Happy
Meghan/Harry New
Archie: New.. Year... prolonged chuckling

Fake as the family Christmas card.
Without being sexist, I would have been more inclined to believe it if Archie was a girl, just because I knew one particular child, a friend's daughter, who could speak rather well before she could walk, and at 19 months she would definitely say Happy New Year...BUT, having had my own children of both sexes and many others to observe, there's NO way a 19-month-old boy is going to pull that off...stinks of a fake publicity stunt, yet again 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 28
It's the way he said 'new' that gives it away.
Male or female....that voice is at least 2 and a half.

Reactions: 24
They hired those 2 to try to force the hand of the BRF to keep their patronages
I agree. It's like "Look gangan, this proves to the public that we really truly want to maintain our connections in the UK and if you deny us that then you'll look like a vindictive old witch".
Erm, no hazza. She'll look like she knows the game you are playing and never forget "the queen always wins".

Reactions: 30
Another Misha and Lady C for those interested. Speed up the playback but İ am sure it will be more edifying than that Archewell podcast.....

Reactions: 13
listen to the Miracle Dollchild Speaking bit here without increasing the Spotify listening figures

I agree, no way is that a 19 month old.

I don't understand why they are proceeding with this sort of deception? They have to know they are just digging an even bigger hole for themselves, and come his 2nd birthday people are going to expect to see him walking and talking now too, another Duck Rabbit mess isn't going to cut it now. What are they going to say when the truth eventually comes out?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
listen to the Miracle Dollchild Speaking bit here without increasing the Spotify listening figures

I don't understand why they are proceeding with this sort of deception? They have to know they are just digging an even bigger hole for themselves, and come his 2nd birthday people are going to expect to see him walking and talking now too, another Duck Rabbit mess isn't going to cut it now. What are they going to say when the truth eventually comes out?
Can't even get my head around this weirdness. Can't believe I'm off to watch YouTube videos of examples of 19 month olds talking. Lord what have I become?

Edit: Google says a 19 month old should be able to say between 10 and 20 words 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Without a doubt. And she has her performance vojce/laugh on and hazno just sounds forced and pathetic. 2 1/2 to 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe it is the prince H in person...if men put a clothes peg in a strategic place they squeak .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well, at the rate he us developing he will reading fluently by age two and taking his GCSEs (US equivalent) aged 4

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well, at the rate he us developing he will reading fluently by age two and taking his GCSEs (US equivalent) aged 4
Shame on you! Surely he will be running for President having solved world poverty and designed some attractive vegan footwear to cater for his mum's bunions.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Harry's stupid giggle making him sound seconds away from hysteria!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought their podcast was supposed to be about bringing forward “voices you haven’t heard before” and “different perspectives”. so why is this holiday special chock full of celebrities?! 🤨
It's the worm(s) on the hook to reel in listeners. As cuntchops might say"hit the ground running".
Nobody cares about Mary Jo in Tallahasseee who lost her dog or had covid or baked cakes for charidee.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just listened to a video on my phone of my daughter at 19 months and she was quite an early talker and it is definitely not that clear.

Reactions: 23

That hallmark level acting insincere voice from her 🙄

I'm guessing that 20 seconds was the best bit so no one has to waste any time listening to it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That hallmark level acting insincere voice from her 🙄

I'm guessing that 20 seconds was the best bit so no one has to waste any time listening to it 😆
What a bloody good idea - no clicks for the vermin. Ta muchly 😁

It sounds like a Chucky doll - horrible. <Runs screaming down the road to get rid of the manic giggle...> aaaarrrrrggggghhhh.... 🔇

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ripping his clothes off as he runs giggling crazily and foaming at the mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.